Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2585465 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Adexy4us post=44487999]

Waiting to hear from you o. I can go to the school first thing tomorrow o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
HoW wE gO dO sAtUrDaY gO bE?
Esan, e dey ur hand o.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
A Competent Female applicant age between 23 - 30yrs should apply in person as a Confidential Secretary at

Jiba College, Oniwinde Street, Aguda, Surulere. call 08086415611 for more details.

Entry closes on 7th - April - 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am Subday Udoh not Esan Olanrewaju Funmi Victoria Om.......... You can check me on Facebook
avicky:

Esan, e dey ur hand o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
cherrymum:

God bless you. M.Ed Educational Psychology and B.Ed Guidance and counselling. Sometimes, some schools tell me that because of my M.ed they can't hire me so I usually take it out. Kindly tell me so I can edit it if it will be a problem here too.

Go to this schools asap

1. Dan & Dav college omilani str Oshogun
2.Hayward Sch kukoyi str alapere

Your b.ed alone might be OK for now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
I am Subday Udoh not Esan Olanrewaju Funmi Victoria Om.......... You can check me on Facebook
Really? But there's nobody bearing this name in the group.
Yes funmi Omosuyi. I don't have multiple identities. And how did you get the sat info? because it wasn't posted here.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
cherrymum:

God bless you. M.Ed Educational Psychology and B.Ed Guidance and counselling. Sometimes, some schools tell me that because of my M.ed they can't hire me so I usually take it out. Kindly tell me so I can edit it if it will be a problem here too.

Why would you remove it? So that you can be underpaid or what? If you're that desperate you can remove it but if not, leave and apply to schools that would value you. Don't cheapen yourself to suit any school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
cherrymum:

Hi ya. How u doing. Just sent in my CV for Guidance Counsellor @ Bridge. I CRAZILY need a job. Dropped my CV round my community but the salary is too bad. 7k, 8k. Haba that's bad. Cos of my baby I want to work close around till she's one but mehn I guess I should check other places o.

Abeg I stay at Mile 12 but if you know any school that has vacancy around Ketu or Alapere, kindly drop a word.
where exactly in mile 12 ...what do u teach ..
??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Am yet to get their mail.

Ok
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temmylee(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls help me I can teach economics n civic. if u see any school dat pays 40k upward. Pls n accomodation too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.

We are recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Islamic Religious Studies Teacher

Job Descriptions
As an Islamic Teacher you must:

Cultivate and promote love for Islam and Islamic values within pupils;
Be cognizant of the school's policies, aims, objectives and organisational procedures in such a way as to contribute positively, sensitively and harmoniously to their achievement;
Take responsibility for the progress of a class of primary age pupils in the subjects assigned;
Teach, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to them, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupil at school or elsewhere;
Undertake activities as may be necessary to carry out an assessment of pupil progress and levels of achievement, including the administration and supervision of examinations as may be necessary;
Provide reports on pupils and make relevant records and reports on the academic, personal and social needs and progress of the pupil;
Promote the well-being and progress of each pupil;
Plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work and lessons, that cater for the needs of the wholeability range within their class;
Advise and co-operate with other teachers on the preparation, development, review and evaluation of schemes of work, teaching programmes, materials, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements;
Participate in team and staff meetings;
Take part in cover arrangements;
Take part in managing other staff;
Attend and deliver assemblies;
Supervise pupils at periods before, during and after school as assigned on the appropriate rotas;
Review from time to time their methods of teaching and programmes of work and participate in arrangements for further training and professional development as a teacher, staying up to date with changes and developments in Islamic curricula published by other schools or organisations or as necessitated by circumstances or as requested by the head teacher;
Consult with parents and be available for consultation by parents;
Order competitively priced learning resources for the teaching-learning needs of their class, according to the school's procedural policy;
Ensure the attendance register is taken each session and kept up-to-date with pupil details and statistical calculations whenever the roll-call falls into your it is your responsibility to do so;
Assist and advise class teachers in organising the classroom and learning resources to create an Islamic, positive learning environment;
Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentations;
Maintain discipline according to the behaviour management policy of Al-Noor School;
Regularly mark pupil work according to the school's marking policy, to facilitate positive pupil development and academic progress;
Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other (often less formal) meetings;
Support colleagues in the Islamisation of lessons;
Work with parents and the wider school community to maximize their involvement in the
School and the development of its resources, learning opportunities and curriculum.
Support the wider school curriculum and objectives by supporting non-curricular events out of school hours and after-school clubs whenever possible.
Perform any other duty allocated by the head teacher from time to time.

Requirements

Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
B.Sc in specified field
Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12(for teachers)
Outstanding expertise in specified positions and ability to provide effective experiential learning
Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
Responsible and passionate about the position applying for
Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities

Application Closing Date
19th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Profile to: info@noblehall.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dominny:
Fellow nairalanders! who is aware of any teaching job vacancy in Enugu north ?

I don't understand this!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited - One of our clients in the Education sector - a Muslim Secondary School on the Mainland, Lagos requires qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Description
We require candidates with professionalism, sound mastery and ability to teach either of the following subjects:

Arabic
Yoruba
English Language
Home Economics
Physical & Health Education (PHE)
Islamic Studies

Requirements

Interested Candidate(s) either male or female must be a Muslim.
An Educational background in the Science, Arts or Education.

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's/resumes and Cover letters to: recruitment@marcforte.com Email subject should be the title of the position being applied for.

Note: No other form of application will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
We are a group of Christian schools, running creche, pre-school and primary school curricula. We are located at 12, Joy Avenue, Off Osolo way, Off International Airport Road, Ajao Estate.

We are recruiting to fill the position immediately:

Job Title: Teacher

Qualifications

NCE with minimum of 2 years experience in a similar Institution

The Person

Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Ability to work in a team
Ability to speak and write fluent English

Remuneration

Salary very attractive
Performance based bonuses also applicable.

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, letters and CV's to: cvcschools@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates be invited for aptitude test.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
We are a group of Christian schools, running creche, pre-school and primary school curricula. We are located at 12, Joy Avenue, Off Osolo way, Off International Airport Road, Ajao Estate.

Job Title: Child Minder

Qualification

SSCE or GCE qualification.

The Person

Must have a referral from, a Clergy or a person of high standing in society.
Must be fluent in Oral and written English

Remuneration

Salary very attractive

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, letters and CV's to: cvcschools@gmail.com

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marcforte Business Consulting - One of our clients in the Education sector, a Muslim Secondary School on the Mainland, Lagos requires qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Vice - Principal

Responsibilities

To provide support to the instructional process with specific responsibility for directing assigned programmes and services in the school as well as supervise and coordinate school activities.
Supports principal for the purpose of providing assistance with administrative functions (e.g. student disciplinary policy, school schedule, assigned personnel, etc.) for the purpose of enforcing school, district and state policy and maintaining safety and efficiency of school operations.
Evaluates assigned personnel for the purpose of ensuring that standards are achieved and performance is maximized.
Facilitates communication between personnel, students and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts.
Facilitates meetings, processes, etc. for the purpose of meeting curriculum guidelines and/or ensuring that state mandates are achieved.
Facilitates the development, communication implementation and evaluation of quality learning for the purpose of enhancing excellence, equality and equity for staff and students.
Implements policies, procedures and/or processes for the purpose of providing direction and/or complying with mandated requirements.
Intervenes in occurrences of inappropriate behavior of students for the purpose of assisting students in modifying such behavior and developing successful interpersonal skills.

Requirements

Qualification: An Educational background in the Sciences, Psychology or Guidance & Counselling is required. 10+ years work experience with not less than 5 years’ experience as Vice-Principal or Principal.
A sound mastery of either of the following is required - Arabic, English Language or Mathematics. Good communication and Human Management skills is vital for this position.

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resumes and Cover letter to: recruitment@marcforte.com

Note

No other form of application will be accepted.
Email subject should be the title of the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.

We are recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Special Assistant

Job Description and Responsibilities

Even though the particular job tasks can range broadly depending on the function of the organization for which they are employed, the majority of special assistants operate as counselors and surrogates for their superior, usually an individual of some importance. Nothing like administrative assistants, the largest part of all special assistants has a noteworthy amount of self-sufficiency and managerial authority.

Representing Their Superior:

The majority of special assistants are given with the power to embody their superior at important events that they do not go to, such as managerial meetings or community forums.
The special assistant is frequently active as a delegate of their superior, addressing on their behalf and deciding in their name.

Implementing Plans and Programs:

Not like administrative assistants, the majority of special assistants are in charge of the design and implementation of plans and programs that help their superior to go through with assigned tasks. This necessitates the special assistant to possess significant background in their boss's area of expertise.

Improving Effectiveness:

One of the extra responsibilities of special assistants is identifying incompetence in their company's processes and advising solutions and corrections. This can get many shapes, for instance logistical issues or a wrong direction in examining important priorities.

Evaluating Projects:

In addition, numerous special assistants will be in charge with the evaluation of projects whose function is inside their boss's expertise. This will enclose researching facts about the project and its application, evaluating it, and putting together statistics to show how successful and efficient it will be.

Carrying Out Research:

Special assistants will habitually be required to do considerable amounts of investigation that they will then be synthesized and after that presented to their higher authority or other parties as assigned.
This research can be historical, statistical or administrative and may need the meeting of both written papers and the interviews of significant individuals.

Prepare and Conduct Presentations:

Frequently, special assistants, performing their superior's will, will construct presentations, presenting the conclusions of the research or supplying instruction.

Perform as Their Superior's Counselor:

Special assistants regularly act as casual advisers to their bosses, providing direction about resolutions and offering feedback on controversial ideas. This entails that the special assistant be interested and instructed in their superior's business, transforming them, one way or another, more into a junior colleague than into an assistant.

Apprising Their Superior

Special assistants are more often than not in charge for maintaining their boss apprised on any amount of issues consigned to this. These matters can consist of information collected at the events the special assistant has been present at in their superior's name or extra noteworthy information collected during performing their official tasks.

Overseeing Staff:

Special assistants will frequently oversee the staff within their boss's department. This will also take care of the identification of available positions, the promotion for the new openings, the interviewing prospective applicants and instructing the new employees.

Requirements

Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
B.Sc in specified field
Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12(for teachers)
Outstanding expertise in specified positions and ability to provide effective experiential learning
Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
Responsible and passionate about the position applying for
Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities

Application Closing Date
19th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Profile to: info@noblehall.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
debolly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeest time
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marcforte Business Consulting - One of our clients in the Education sector, a Muslim Secondary School on the Mainland, Lagos, requires qualified candidates for the below position:

Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary

Responsibilities

To provide secretarial and administrative support and work closely with CEO to ensure a smooth work flow and process in the organisation.
Devise and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
Screening phone calls, enquires and request, handing them when appropriate.
Organising and maintaining diaries, schedule and making appointments.
Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.

Qualifications

An Educational background in any discipline with a minimum of 5+ years work experience in similar job role is required.
Candidate must be efficient, organized, proactive, proficiency in the use of Micro soft office suite and a good communicator (verbal and written).

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs/Resumes and Cover letters to: recruitment@marcforte.com

Note

No other form of application will be accepted.
Email subject should be the title of the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
GoldenDr:
debolly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeest time

Same here, GoldenDr.......I trust you're good?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Finer than fine
better than the best
debolly:

Same here, GoldenDr.......I trust you're good?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
avicky:

Really? But there's nobody bearing this name in the group.
Yes funmi Omosuyi. I don't have multiple identities. And how did you get the sat info? because it wasn't posted here.
You told me, remember
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good evening all... Will post jobs later on my blog. This was supposed to have come with the ones i posted yesterday but how i forgot to include it still amazes me.. So i will paste it here alone with the email for those interested to apply directly.

A secondary school in Lagos have vacancies for the following positions(TEACHERS)...

POSITIONS: Experienced Subject Tutors in a Fast Growing Educational Firm
Industry: Academic/Education
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: April 15, 2016

A fast growing educational firm urgently need the services of competent tutors for the following subjects in preparation for O'level level Examinations (SSCE and NECO)

Mathematics
F/ Maths
English Lang
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Geography
Economics
Commerce
Government
History
CRK
Yoruba
Account

Requirements:

Must have minimum of BSc/HND
Anyone with SAT/IGCSE knowledge is an added advantage
Must be able to communicate in english
Must reside in Lagos preferably Mainland region
Must be an expert in chosen area of specialty.
Must be honest, humble, hardworking and God-fearing
Must have no record of criminal activities or shady dealings

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should send CVs to: info@solutionplatformng.com and copy joelonline4real@gmail

For more jobs, visit www.SenenaBlog.com

Never you give up, as long as there is life, and with faith and hope in God, You will get that dream job. However, don't despise the little ones that come your way.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
avicky:

Why would you remove it? So that you can be underpaid or what? If you're that desperate you can remove it but if not, leave and apply to schools that would value you. Don't cheapen yourself to suit any school.

Schools in this area see it and start screaming "we cannot afford you o". So I usually take it out to avoid the same story but the pay is not nice at all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
[
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
GoldenDr:
Finer than fine better than the best
GoldenDr, anything for me?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited - One of our clients in the Education sector - a Muslim Secondary School on the Mainland, Lagos requires qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Description
We require candidates with professionalism, sound mastery and ability to teach either of the following subjects:
Arabic
Yoruba
English Language
Home Economics
Physical & Health Education (PHE)
Islamic Studies
Requirements
An Educational background in the Science, Arts or Education.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's/resumes and Cover letters to:
recruitment@marcforte.com Email subject should be the title of the position being applied for.
Note: No other form of application will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mpyaw:
I sight you avicky Upload111, I hail thee.
I holla back at u

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hamzatfresh: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please house if there is anyone here that knows any school that is willing to employ a serving corp member should please reach me through this line; 08165520206. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Job Title: Head Teacher
Qualifications
B.Ed or B.Sc with a post graduate Diploma in Education and a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar Institution.
The Person
Must be able to work under pressure, take instructions and apply them
Ability to develop growth strategy for the school
Must be fluent in oral and written English
Job Title: Teacher
Qualifications
NCE with minimum of 2 years experience in a similar Institution
The Person
Ability to work in a team
Ability to speak and write fluent English
Job Title: Child Minder
Qualification
SSCE or GCE qualification.
The Person
Must have a referral from, a Clergy or a person of high standing in society.
Must be fluent in Oral and written English
Job Title: Cleaner
Qualification
Must be able to communicate plainly. Primary School leaving certificate will be an added advantage but not necessary.
The Person
Experience in cleaning public places, decent appearance and punctuality will be taken into consideration.
Remuneration
Salary very attractive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, letters and CV's to:
cvcschools@gmail.com
Application Deadline 21st April, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
You told me, remember
Tell that to the marines. Are you related to Lai Mohammed? I didn't tell you anything.
Park well jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
cherrymum:

Wouldn't advice you remove it.. Leave it that way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.