Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577023 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whodohgeepee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please o any teaching job in Uyo please email me mbok udohgodspowerokon@gmail.com
Gracias.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oduok(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
whodohgeepee:
Please o any teaching job in Uyo please email me mbok udohgodspowerokon@gmail.com
Gracias.
I know this moniker. How is everything?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whodohgeepee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oduok:
I know this moniker. How is everything?
Fine o Mr Uduok...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Heatup47:
Any Teaching Job in Port Harcourt.
Help me ask because its just Lagos,abuja and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
hi everyone, Big thanks to everyone in the house for this thread.
PLEASE i need this urgent information before 8 O' clock tonight.
i stay at Agege, how much will it cost me to get to sangotedo, Ajah and Ikota, around/after VGC from oshodi.(and how i go take WAKA d WAKA). Round Trip(GO AND COME)

please help out ASAP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kaysalas:
hi everyone, Big thanks to everyone in the house for this thread.
PLEASE i need this urgent information before 8 O' clock tonight.
i stay at Agege, how much will it cost me to get to sangotedo, Ajah and Ikota, around/after VGC from oshodi.(and how i go take WAKA d WAKA). Round Trip(GO AND COME)

please help out ASAP
Be fully armed o. Maybe 3k because brt that would have been cheaper for you are on strike.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vacancy: Principal in Lagos State
A flourishing group of schools of International Standard located is currently recruiting for a Principal in Lagos State (Berger axis).

Interested? Apply Now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lorddominic(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Timossa:
Hi MindSmith,

I have worked with MindSmith before and they pay as agreed. I am still looking forward to teaching Spanish to their students.

Kindest regards.

Plz, wat is their pay range...I hav an interview wit them 2moro. Tanx
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2017
avicky:

Be fully armed o. Maybe 3k because brt that would have been cheaper for you are on strike.
thanks sis
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jobserveng: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2017
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
• Experience 5 years
• Location Abuja/Ibadan
• Job Field Education / Teaching
• Job Title Early Years Teacher, Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher.

Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of “Early Years,”“Primary,” “Secondary” and “Pre-varsity” in Abuja and Ibadan.

We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented IGCSE certified teachers to fill the following positions: Early Years Teacher
Primary Teacher
Secondary Teacher
Subject Areas Needed:
English Language and Literature
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Economics
Geography
Computer Science
Agricultural Science
Food and nutrition
Yoruba Language
Igbo Language
Hausa Language
French Language
[i][/i]Social Studies
Business Studies
Civic Education
Religious Studies
Accounting
Technical Drawing
Fine/Visual Art
Photography
Design and Technology
Physical and Health Education

The subject teacher/position will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
• Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
• Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
• Leadership and effective supervision skills
• Performance evaluation skills.
• Decision-making skills
• Time management skills.
• Team building skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
• Stress management skills
• Strong People management skills
• Excellent IT skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.).
• A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
• IGCSE certification and experience is vital
• Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Candidates should send the information requested below as a single document in PDF format to info@jobservenigeria.com on or before 31st July 2017. Candidates must specify the position and location they are applying for in the “Subject” of their email application. e.g Maths Teacher Ibadan.

Please DO NOT send any information other than that which is specifically requested below;
• A letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this particular position.
• A current résumé.
• A list of at least three referees. The list should include names, positions, current email address and Skype addresses. It should include the current Head of School of your present school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrsNaira(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Jobserveng:
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
• Experience 5 years
• Location Abuja/Ibadan
• Job Field Education / Teaching
• Job Title Early Years Teacher, Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher.

Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of “Early Years,”“Primary,” “Secondary” and “Pre-varsity” in Abuja and Ibadan.

We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented IGCSE certified teachers to fill the following positions: Early Years Teacher
Primary Teacher
Secondary Teacher
Subject Areas Needed:
English Language and Literature
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Economics
Geography
Computer Science
Agricultural Science
Food and nutrition
Yoruba Language
Igbo Language
Hausa Language
French Language
[i][/i]Social Studies
Business Studies
Civic Education
Religious Studies
Accounting
Technical Drawing
Fine/Visual Art
Photography
Design and Technology
Physical and Health Education

The subject teacher/position will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
• Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
• Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
• Leadership and effective supervision skills
• Performance evaluation skills.
• Decision-making skills
• Time management skills.
• Team building skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
• Stress management skills
• Strong People management skills
• Excellent IT skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.).
• A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
• IGCSE certification and experience is vital
• Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Candidates should send the information requested below as a single document in PDF format to info@jobservenigeria.com on or before 31st July 2017. Candidates must specify the position and location they are applying for in the “Subject” of their email application. e.g Maths Teacher Ibadan.

Please DO NOT send any information other than that which is specifically requested below;
• A letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this particular position.
• A current résumé.
• A list of at least three referees. The list should include names, positions, current email address and Skype addresses. It should include the current Head of School of your present school.

Is it just for those based in Abuja and Ibadan? Or is there accommodation for teachers?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jobserveng: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrsNaira:

Is it just for those based in Abuja and Ibadan? Or is there accommodation for teachers?

The post is open for those willing to work in Ibadan or Abuja. accommodation is strictly for Senior Staff. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let me know if you need A 'Level Economics Teacher.
Jobserveng:

The post is open for those willing to work in Ibadan or Abuja. accommodation is strictly for Senior Staff. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrsNaira(f): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jobserveng:

Okay, thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alluredmary: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls any vacancy in any school with agoo palace rd
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yesitsme(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
alluredmary:
Pls any vacancy in any school with agoo palace rd
am also searching for same location

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
A school located in Abulado, Festac Town Lagos is currently recruiting for teachers.

Requirements

NCE/BEd
5-6 years experience

Interested in this position? jobs in Festac
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Please I have an important question to ask. I am currently running a pgde programme with NTI,also looking for a job and applying to schools. Does it make any sense to include the programme in my CV or should I leave it out and wait till I finish the programme and get my certificate?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
singleosy:
Please I have an important question to ask. I am currently running a pgde programme with NTI,also looking for a job and applying to schools. Does it make any sense to include the programme in my CV or should I leave it out and wait till I finish the programme and get my certificate?

It makes every sense for you to include it.... even if it's just 2 months ago u started the programme

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Is there anyone here that wrote Riverside College test two wks ago? Have you got invite for MT?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by grafitti(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Adexy4us:
Is there anyone here that wrote Riverside College test two wks ago? Have you got invite for MT?

I got an invite for interview, though I'm yet to write any test. Probably its an ongoing process. How was d test? And whats their package?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
grafitti:

I got an invite for interview, though I'm yet to write any test. Probably its an ongoing process. How was d test? And whats their package?

don't know their pay range yet.... Just got a text for the MT..... doubt if I will be going sha
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
n International Educational Institution in Ipaja & Ikeja Lagos State, requires the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title:
Primary School Classroom Teacher
Subject Teachers
Principal
Human Resource manager
Music
French
CCA
Marketers
PRO

Requirements
NCE/B.Ed/M.Ed or HND/B.Sc & Masters with PDE/PGDE is required with cognate experience.
Computer literacy is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: realporkina@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adexy4us:

It makes every sense for you to include it.... even if it's just 2 months ago u started the programme

Ok thanks a lot. So I should write "ongoing" if I include it or I should just put it without any date or comment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
singleosy:

Ok thanks a lot. So I should write "ongoing" if I include it or I should just put it without any date or comment.

write "pgde inview"
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adexy4us:

write "pgde inview"
pgde in view

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dafil22(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
singleosy:
hi Pls am interested in this NTI PGDE cud u kindly send me more details. tnx. here's my email unuefehenry@0yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
utchvikky:
pgde in view

Thanks a lot
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jephito(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
singlessubway:
n International Educational Institution in Ipaja & Ikeja Lagos State, requires the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title:
Primary School Classroom Teacher
Subject Teachers
Principal
Human Resource manager
Music
French
CCA
Marketers
PRO

Requirements
NCE/B.Ed/M.Ed or HND/B.Sc & Masters with PDE/PGDE is required with cognate experience.
Computer literacy is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: realporkina@yahoo.com
Can you tell more about this?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Atlantic Hall School, Lagos is currently recruiting for an English Teacher.

Requirements
•Good first degree B.Ed., BA, BSc or higher in a relevant discipline
•A post graduate degree in Education
•Teaching qualification and IGCSE certification
•At least 3-5 Years quality teaching experience within relevant discipline in a highly reputable International School
•Teaching experience to cover local and international e.g. IGCSE, WASSCE

Interested in this job? Atlantic Hall School

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.