Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571960 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Solphiequeen(f): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
About rounding up my service and seriously thinking of relocating to Akure, please, I need teaching jobs in Akure, in case an opportunity opens up, kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cherrymum1: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
utchvikky:
pgde in view

Hi friend,

Thanks for your help during my Corona interview last year February. Your words of encouragement went a long way.
I got the job and I resumed on May 2nd 2017, after over a year of the interview.
Just decided to share the good news with you.

Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hi friend,

Thanks for your help during my Corona interview last year February. Your words of encouragement went a long way.
I got the job and I resumed on May 2nd 2017, after over a year of the interview.

Thanks.

congrats

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Solphiequeen(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hi friend,

Thanks.
Congrats, Really happy for you.Using your as a point of contact to others.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CaptainKool15(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello all, I just got a mail from white waters but I can remember applying.
Anyone with concrete info about them should pls help me out.
Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hi friend,

Thanks.
Sweet feedback

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
An International Educational Institution in Ipaja & Ikeja Lagos State, requires the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title:
Boarding House Master & Mistress
College Lecturers
Music Teacher
Human. Resource manager
Public Relationship manager

Requirements
NCE/B.Ed/M.Ed or HND/B.Sc & Masters with PDE/PGDE is required with cognate experience.
Computer literacy is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: realporkina@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hi friend,

Thanks.

Cherrymum1 to gbayi..... ride on girl

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Livebygrace: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hi friend,

Thanks.
What's their pay range?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IwantToKnow: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Jobserveng:
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
• Experience 5 years
• Location Abuja/Ibadan
• Job Field Education / Teaching
• Job Title Early Years Teacher, Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher.

Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of “Early Years,”“Primary,” “Secondary” and “Pre-varsity” in Abuja and Ibadan.

We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented IGCSE certified teachers to fill the following positions: Early Years Teacher
Primary Teacher
Secondary Teacher
Subject Areas Needed:
English Language and Literature
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Economics
Geography
Computer Science
Agricultural Science
Food and nutrition
Yoruba Language
Igbo Language
Hausa Language
French Language
[i][/i]Social Studies
Business Studies
Civic Education
Religious Studies
Accounting
Technical Drawing
Fine/Visual Art
Photography
Design and Technology
Physical and Health Education

The subject teacher/position will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
• Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
• Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
• Leadership and effective supervision skills
• Performance evaluation skills.
• Decision-making skills
• Time management skills.
• Team building skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
• Stress management skills
• Strong People management skills
• Excellent IT skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.).
• A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
• IGCSE certification and experience is vital
• Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Candidates should send the information requested below as a single document in PDF format to info@jobservenigeria.com on or before 31st July 2017. Candidates must specify the position and location they are applying for in the “Subject” of their email application. e.g Maths Teacher Ibadan.

Please DO NOT send any information other than that which is specifically requested below;
• A letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this particular position.
• A current résumé.
• A list of at least three referees. The list should include names, positions, current email address and Skype addresses. It should include the current Head of School of your present school.

can one without IGCSE certificate apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Oh,really!that good news.you are welcome.
cherrymum1:

Hi friend,

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beacon02(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Solphiequeen:
About rounding up my service and seriously thinking of relocating to Akure, please, I need teaching jobs in Akure, in case an opportunity opens up, kindly let me know. Thanks
i would have helped assuming you're relocating to ikorodu area of lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrsNaira:

Is it just for those based in Abuja and Ibadan? Or is there accommodation for teachers?
The school in question should be lbis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
beacon02:

Hello good afternoon
I stay in Lagos and am ready to work anywhere.
I have a BSc in Education/Accounting and am presently doing my MEd. In Educational technology ( rounding up my first semester)
Please respond
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Solphiequeen(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
beacon02:

Am tired of Lagos palva, its enviroment does not suit my personality... make una help me o

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tosinman: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
beacon02:
please is there any vacancy in a reputable school in Ikorodu. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
Solphiequeen:

Am tired of Lagos palva, its enviroment does not suit my personality... make una help me o
Eko GBA GBA Ku gba

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosinman:

please is there any vacancy in a reputable school in Ikorodu. Thanks
Yes, standard Foundation Ori-Okuta
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
A school is currently recruiting for an English Teacher in Gbagada.

Requirements

Minimum of NCE

Interested? Visit jobs in Gbagada
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
johnime:

Yes, standard Foundation Ori-Okuta
Good evening.I think you are one of the pioneers of this great thread and I appreciate you for your adverts here.
Pls help me with reputable schools where i can work and make more impact.
Am ready to work anywhere in Lagos
I am a Masters in Education student of Educational Technology (1st semester)
My first degree is in Education/Accounting.
I really need a step up and I know am ready for it.
Thanks in anticipation
Andrew Otike.
And pls reply to my pm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chrisantus25(f): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good evening
Pls I need a teaching job around ipaja, ayobo, egbeda, Ikeja and oshodi.
Thank u very much
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Profandie:

Good evening.I think you are one of the pioneers of this great thread and I appreciate you for your adverts here.
Pls help me with reputable schools where i can work and make more impact.
Am ready to work anywhere in Lagos
I am a Masters in Education student of Educational Technology (1st semester)
My first degree is in Education/Accounting.
I really need a step up and I know am ready for it.
Thanks in anticipation
Andrew Otike.
And pls reply to my pm
I am not a pioneer member but the indomie generation.
Stay glued to the following:
Hot Nigerian jobs
Myjobmag
Magodolagos on Facebook
Twitter handles of recruiting firms
I am sorry, I do not attend to pm.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
chrisantus25:
Good evening
Pls I need a teaching job around ipaja, ayobo, egbeda, Ikeja and oshodi.
Thank u very much
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
johnime:

I am not a pioneer member but the indomie generation.
Stay glued to the following:
Hot Nigerian jobs
Myjobmag
Magodolagos on Facebook
Twitter handles of recruiting firms
I am sorry, I do not attend to pm.
Thanks so so much. I will definitely look into them
Am very grateful

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Requirements

This role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
Prepares, develops and analyses key financial information to ensure that an organisation's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management, colleagues on all aspects of finance.
Analyze the performance of the business and advice on how to pre-empt problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
Manage and reduce operational and production costs and implementing newer, more effective strategies.
preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis, Group account/ annual report and commentaries.
providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
Managing budget;

informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies;
advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
analysing financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
Develop business and financial case/models for all new businesses.
Advise management on raising of required capital for financing new projects and monitoring of the disbursement of such funds.
Manage all investments.
Manage relationships with all banks.
negotiating on major projects, loans and grants;
interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS

4-6 years’ experience in financial/accounting roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
Upper credit(2.1) in Accountancy,
Chartered Accountant and relevant masters degree will be an added advantage
Experience in a small business, start-up or entrepreneurial setting
Passion for scaling early-stage organizations
Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to work independently
Ability to identify, flag and solve problems from start to finish
Detail oriented and extremely organized
Polished and professional demeanor
Ability to thrive in a dynamic setting and demonstrate initiative to drive constant improvement.
Strategic in driving revenue
Must be proficient user of Excel, Peachtree and QuickBooks software.
Business Development skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your
Imoleolotu@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Weldone house,I received an invite from villa d' crystal school amuwo odofin..Please who knows their pay range and how to get there from oshodi.Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Subject teachers to teach in a secondary school in subjects like Mathematics, English, Sciences, Geography, History, ICT, French, PE, Yoruba, Art and Life Science. Candidates must have teaching qualifications such as NCE, BEd, MEd etc

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your almond schools@gmail.com or info@gradegates.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
adex15:
Weldone house,I received an invite from villa d' crystal school amuwo odofin..Please who knows their pay range and how to get there from oshodi.Thanks
Good school, pay I don't know. Revert back to the salary structure on this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oduok(m): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2017
singleosy:
Please I have an important question to ask. I am currently running a pgde programme with NTI,also looking for a job and applying to schools. Does it make any sense to include the programme in my CV or should I leave it out and wait till I finish the programme and get my certificate?
Sure! it makes sense to include your "PGDE"-in-view in your CV. Let me as well use this avenue to highlight what you may not have known. NTI does not, cannot, and are not allowed to (by NUC) award PGDE. The programme you are currently running is PDE (Professional Diploma in Education). The PDE would qualify you to get teacher's registration with TRCN but you can't use it to further for your M.Ed. like those with PGDE. So if your objective is becoming a registered teacher, then the programme with NTI will suffice. But if you want a place in the academic authority as an Educationist then I think you need a PDGE from any NUC accredited university.

7 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beacon02(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Solphiequeen:

ok
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Please I got a job offer from Whitewaters college Osogbo
How real are they ?
Does anyone know about them ?
Any info will be useful at this stage because I don't want to waste my money to to Osun state from Lagos o.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edkai: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
The email addresses seem to be wrong. Please check.
johnime:
Subject teachers to teach in a secondary school in subjects like Mathematics, English, Sciences, Geography, History, ICT, French, PE, Yoruba, Art and Life Science. Candidates must have teaching qualifications such as NCE, BEd, MEd etc

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your almond schools@gmail.com or info@gradegates.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: Tri7nity and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.