Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2581701 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uyiekpenm(f): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Tpappie:

Right now, you r to pay, 56k per semester. (2 semesters). Form fee (10k5), center fee (varies from 1k to 10k, depends on the center), matric fee (1k to 5k depending on the center). Budget 150k . It starts January and ends in at most March of the next year. But it's strictly weekend classes. And exams come up during school breaks. Like August and December. I think I have given a comprehensive info. (about 20 courses to study for both semesters).

please can I still pick the form dis year, or is it too late

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Omosuwala: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
I want to relocate to Ibadan and I m looking for a teaching job in a good and well paid private secondary school. I studied B. Ed Mathematics. Any info please ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kelechi17(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
menacity:

Stenon dear Long time ,How far with your school application?
stenon I saw a post of someone giving you as a reference point for who wants much bag of Thailand rice please if you can be of help plz reply me back or send me message on watsapo 08162400179
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kelechi17(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
menacity:

Stenon dear Long time ,How far with your school application?
stenon I saw a post of someone giving you as a reference point for who wants much bag of Thailand rice please if you can be of help plz reply me back or send me message on watsapo 08162400179
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
uyiekpenm:

please can I still pick the form dis year, or is it too late

I'm not sure. But you can check for @nti on twitter. Exams will start on July 28 for first semester
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
beacon02:

pm me
Beacon pls help a brother
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by xwallace(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
I urgently need a teaching job or home tutor. I read electrical engineering (B.Eng). Any schools recruiting around Ikosi-ketu and its axis. I can teach Mathematics, Physics. xwallace4u@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Profandie:

Something is wrong cos am not certain
Let me paste the message I received .it goes thus:

LIAISON OFFICE: Emmanuel Int’l College, opp. Govt. Annex, Beside Baycom, Okefia.Osogbo, Osun State

July 12th, 2017.

Dear Prospective Staff,
This is to formally apologies to you for the delay in receiving any messages from us concerning your employment, this is due to preparation as we work to put our program in proper perspective in order to achieve our goals and objective as a credible Institute, we hope it will not discourage you to work with us.
To this end, this is the new development as regard your employment confirmation status with the Institute:
INTERVIEW/TEST
1. There will be no interview or test for all prospective staff; we have prepared a learning section for all our staff to train them on how the school program and other activities will be run. We hope we can both achieve the aim and mission of the institute.
SALARY
2. Being a new Institute we start with a basic salary of Forty-five thousand Naira (45,000) plus 45% of all handout/textbook bought by students. After probation, based on your performance we shall revisit your basic salary and other allowances.
MEDICAL
3. It is very important and compulsory for every staff to get their medical test done before the training begins, this medical test is a very simple one, it is not meant to deny employment to staff but to know and understand the state of all our staff’s health and it will also help in case the staff need medical attention, the institute will not be responsible for any medical expenses of staff who has no medical record with us. The Laboratory will approve to carry out the medical test will be given to staff at the liaison office.
4. A medical file will be open for you and your immediate family as soon as you have your medical test done and the school will be responsible for it.
TRAINING
5. Training will hold for hold for five weekends, the training will take place at the liaison office. The training begins on 22nd July, 2017 and ends on 19th August, 2017. All medical tests must be carried out three days before the beginning of the training. This is a certified training and it will be addition to your evaluation after probation.
6. The school is located at Beside Hotel the Celebrate Agubelewo, Osogbo Osun state (building under reconstruction). The working hour is from 7.30 am to 4 pm. Working days are from Monday to Friday and accommodations are available for those outside the state.
7. Please kindly come to our liaison office at EMMANUEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Opp. Govt. House Annex, beside Baycom, Okefia. Osogbo Osun.
▪ You are to come with all the original and photocopies of all your credential also a typed application letter stating the position you are applying for. The original copies for verifying.
▪ You are to pick your official offer of employment in person at the office. This will enable us to meet in person so as to address any questions as regard our offer on ground.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Management.

NOTE
Call this number for any questions or decisions.

…….you live……. you learn

You definitely gave out too much information about the organisation. Try and avoid this in the future.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uyiekpenm(f): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tpappie:

I'm not sure. But you can check for @nti on twitter. Exams will start on July 28 for first semester

ok thanks .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by indoorlove(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Solphiequeen:

Abeg o, please call the person nah.... Pleaseeeee. I don't mind going to Akure.
What's your discipline and which subject can you teach?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maureenlucy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello, do u have any teaching job vacancy in Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
hermosa7:

You definitely gave out too much information about the organisation. Try and avoid this in the future.
I certainly will avoid it next time
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
babatunde31:

I got the same message, pls let's chat on what's app on 08035678975
This is my email andrewotike@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Solphiequeen(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
indoorlove:
What's your discipline and which subject can you teach?
I studied Educational Management Minored in Political Science, hence, my teaching subject is Government or Economics.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mathematics Teacher Vacancy

A top brand secondary school (full boarding) in Ogun State is in need of a Maths teacher. You may send your cv to the email below if you have the following:

1. BEd or BSc(Ed) Maths
2. At least 3 years experience as a Maths teacher
3. IGCSE experience is a must
4. TRCN certification, an added advantage
5. Written and spoken English must be very good

email: princess_has14@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by indoorlove(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Solphiequeen:

I studied Educational Management Minored in Political Science, hence, my teaching subject is Government or Economics.
Okay. I will get in touch if anything comes up.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Teaching jobs in Ibeju Lekki please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2017
johnime:
Suitable and qualified teachers (mathematics, biology, and chemistry) are needed in a school.
Qualification:
*NCE/OND/HND/BSC holder
*Minimum of 1year experience
Requirement:
*Should reside in/around Ojota
*Should be available to resume immediately
*Salary is negotiable

Interested applicant should call: 0815 075 5813 or 0815 075 5812
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2017
Sunnypar:
A reputable school is in dire need of Teachers for the Social Science subjects in Aga, Ikorodu . Please call or text 08135488824 for more details.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Sunnypar:
This is a follow up to my post above as regards salaries of teachers in "specific location".

Negotiation is key to getting the needed salary, although preference is given to B.Ed & B.sc ed. graduates because that is their terrain. More often that not, they are paid the same with other degree holders. A "few"schools pay them a little above other degree holders.

P.S. Schools that are starting CANNOT pay you the needed salary. Some would increase your salary as the number of pupils increases, though there are exceptions especially for schools in highbrow areas and A'level or sixth form schools.

1. Ikorodu-Bayoku, Idiroko, Ajegunle, Igbogbo e.tc, some schools in Surulere 15k-22k (Likewise in Uwelu, Barrack and after the Airforce barracks in Benin, Edo State).

2. Bariga- Somolu & Bajulaye 28-30k depending on your qualifications;

3. Festac, Mile 2 & Apapa- 45-75k depending on your qualifications, PDGE inclusive;

4. Lekki-80k- 160k depending on your experiences, professional certifications and qualifications, Nursery and primary 40-60k[i](source: luffskidz);[/i]

5. Gbagada-60k depending on qualifications, experience; (oluemmakay could be reached for details).

6. Anthony- 70k depending on the school and location experience counts a lot plus professional qualifications;

7. Akute-Ajuwon Axis- 35-45k depending on the location, qualification and experience. Most of them usually have high turnover of teacher.... that leaves much to be desire (visit some post on pages 1-23).

8. Ipaja- 35-50k depending on location, qualification and experience... some are ready to give you accommodation. Based on information gathered on this thread, they would want applicants living in that axis.

9. Ayobo along Redemption camp-18k-28k (Not all schools in that location would pay such salary. Just a handful are willing to provide accommodation).

10. Jabi (Abuja), Maraba, Nyanya 25-45k- it depends on the school & location.

11. Ekiti depending on the school- 20k, some 35-45 depending on qualifications. Accommodation is provided for some schools.

12. Ile-ife- 60-75- OAU International school and Alex Henry Duduyemi International school source -Prof-gday. Accommodation is given in certain school for experience hire.

13. Kwara-13k schools around Ansaru-deen, tanke, Taiwo, post office 25-30k;

14. Zaria- 20k upwards

15. Ondo - depends on the curriculum, if it is A sixth form 80-150 with accommodation provided you have the perquisite qualifications.

16. Ogbomoso- details are still sketchy

17. Ogun- Mowe, Ofada, Lambe, Matugun, Ijoko, Are-po

It depends on the school, curriculum, qualifications and experience.
In Abeokuta, there are A-level schools that pay well such as Daywaterman e.t.c other Nigeria curriculum schools to the best of my knowledge 60k.

18. Onitsha- 12-20k depending on school, qualifications ( from Information gathered, irrespective of qualifications in some quarters, they cannot pay above 40k).

19. Bayelsa- In Bayelsa, Belary Schools, Ayakpo Schools, Faith Comprehensive Sec. school (FACISS), Winners Academy(Not owned by Winners church o), Bieodomo Schools, Divine Comprehensive, New Total Child Academy and Benny Schools are the "Big ones" (though some other schools are springing up and giving the aforementioned schools a good run for their resources). so
Belary = 30,000 entry level may rise to 40 0r 45 but not above 45 plus Accommodation for few staff.
Ayakpo = same as Belary but with little/no accommodation.
FACISS = 30000 Entry level but can pay up to 60000
Winners = Negotiable entry but more rules as it regards dress style.
Bieodomo Schools = 35000 (but no holidays even in August else be ready to lose the month's salary)
Divine Comprehensive = 30,000 and may hit 60,000 depending on your impact.
New Total Child Academy = same as Divine Comprehensive
Benny Schools = Negotiable entry salary but not below 25000.

With this, you should be guided on what smaller schools pay.The Minimum here in Bayelsa is 5000 (for WAEC holders teaching in private primary schools)

Feel free to ask questions or add if you are also in Bayelsa[i].Source[/i]: makozona

20. Porthacourt- information from reliable source gathered from their thread and Morrygreat corroborating the said information. 25-30k. They also have the A-level schools that pay as high as 70k.

21. Ejigbo- 35-50k, power of negotiation is important and experience.

Caleb schools- 70-100k
Redeemers schools -90-150k
Chrisland- 80-120k
British international- 150k
Turkish international- 145k
American international 200k
Pampers- 95k

I also sympathize with school owners because they spend a lot, the reason they set up the business is to provide services at acceptable profit and reduce cost to the bear est minimum.

WARNING: The above should not be relied upon totally. You can either bargain below or above the stated figures above. I STRONGLY advice you do your findings so as to ascertain what is obtainable in the location above.

Cc: all add to the above list you would help many to make informed decision.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Sunnypar:
A reputable Private School runs a Creche and Preschool. The schooll is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* After School Teachers
* Professional Nannies
* Nursery Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos.

Qualifications

* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education/ B.sc but have teaching experience.
* Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
* Willingness to learn Montessori training
* Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.

Remuneration: Negotiable.

Applicants residing around Surulere, Shita, Masha-Kilo, Ojuelegba, Yaba, Costain, Aguda and environs are preferred.
For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Sunnypar:
Home Lesson ---- Female Teachers Needed

We have openings for Female Lesson Teachers who are vast in their fields and can teach senior secondary school students in the following subjects:

* Govt, Lit-in- English, ( Maths added advantage)
Or
* Chem, Phy ( Maths added advantage)
Or
Accts, Economics ( Maths added advantage)

Location: Ikeja, Eti-osa local govt and Apapa area of Lagos state.

Send your CV to kowemowe@yahoo.com
Indicating the subjects and the location as stated above as subject of your email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Sunnypar:
Daisy nurs & pry school located at 11, Adisa Oyelumade street, Ijegun, Lagos nids teachers.
Requirements:
Minimum of NCE 2-3 years experience
All applicants must reside within
Ikotun, Abaranje, Idimu, Ejibo axis.
Phone : 08029662262, 08093018321
Office : 01-8958481
Email : DaisySchool@ymail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2017
utchvikky:
Golden heart schools update,I am sorry to say this is an imaginary school,the completed building of the school in their website is just a model meaning the school is still under construction and the PRO is a very rude dude.after sightng the structure I just rewind and sunnypar said what he doesnt know. undecided
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2017
dejai99:
Eccowas (cosmopolitan) college & Omolabake Nursery & Primary School

We urgently require the services of a house master in our school.

Method of Application

CV Application should be forwarded to the Principal via email eccolabschools@gmail.com.
or
CV should be submitted in person to the school management

School Address: 1-4 Omolabake Avenue,Off Idiroko Rd. G.R.A Sango -ota Ogun State

For more information, please call 08035806341
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Are you in Abuja?

JOB TITLE: KEY STAGE 1 & KEY STAGE 2 TEACHERS.
Our School, a British Curriculum Early Years and Primary school in Abuja requires the services of certified and experienced Key stage 1 & 2 teachers for September 2016.

Key duties and responsibilities
• The teachers must be able to design and teach a creative and
refreshingcurriculum for the school based on the QCA requirements.
• The teachers must be able to prepare pupils for life by ensuring
teaching and learning are linked to real life experiences.
• The teachers must have high standards and lessons must be interactive and must have cross-curricular links to other subjects.
• The teachers must encourage a culture of life-long learning in the pupils, ensuring they are eager to learn and independent in their thinking and quest for knowledge.

Ability to:
Teachers must be able to motivate learners and ensure all pupils are working at their highest potential. Teachers must have effective strategies for supporting all learners and ensuring learning is effective and efficient.
The teachers must be able to work with little supervision and bring a lot of creativity on board. Teachers must be able to make lessons interactive and fun. Teachers must be able to plan, make good use of available resources and execute excellent lessons. Must be disciplined and have good classroom control.

Knowledge of:
The teachers must have a good working knowledge of the British
Curriculum and how children learn. Teachers must know how to make good use of technology to deliver interesting lessons with measurable results.

Qualifications:
The candidate must have the minimum academic qualification of a B. Ed or a PGDE from a reputable institution. The candidate must have original copies of their certificates as evidence of having completed their course of study. The candidate must have at least 3 years teaching experience in a British Curriculum School.

Others:
Teachers who have excellent Managerial skills serving as Middle
Managers/ Key Stage Coordinators /Departmental Heads and other skills are highly encouraged to apply and state this clearly as it is an advantage

Send CV to mindmayor@yahoo.com or call 07033747018 for more details

Fun and loving nursery teachers and ICT teachers needed in Lekki.
Kindly send CV to varnessa12a@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2017
jekks:
A reputable school in Itire/Ijesha urgently needs qualified teachers to teach the following subjects (Chemistry, Basic technology, English language, Data processing/Computer).Minimum qualifications (HND/BSc). Address: 36, Twins street, off Moshalasi Bus stop, Itire Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 08034636844, 08023109804, 08056541930.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by straynt(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2017
In search of a teaching job ( Private or group classes) around, lekki - Lakowe axis. I have a Bachelor of Engineering degree and can teach, Maths, physics, GMAT or GRE.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alluredmary: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls I need a teaching job around agoo palace road pls,,, help!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edkai: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
The holidays are here again. This is the time when different types of transfers are taking place in the world of primary and secondary education. Teachers are moving from one school to another, so also are students. Generally everyone is looking to upgrade. Therefore this holiday is also a time of preparation for the potential next challenge out there.

Students are preparing themselves to fit in seamlessly into their new schools/classes. It is the time of summer coaching. Take advantage of this period to engage yourself or wards productively in preparation for what is ahead. Its the time to revisit your foundations and see if you/ your ward is ready to move at the pace that will be required of him or her in the class or school that they will be at the start of next session.

We provide customized private coaching services for upper primary and secondary school students. Call any of these numbers if paradventure you need a professional private tutor for yourself or ward:
08164058477, 08187831475, 0703 334 8738.
We are pathway tutors. We guide you through your path to academic success.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yesitsme(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
alluredmary:
Pls I need a teaching job around agoo palace road pls,,, help!!!!!
grandmate is recruiting
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chibu4u(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
I stay in kaduna, any good job available you can hit me, I studied computer science and I can handle mathematics and computer studies very well.

Mail@ chinundu2001@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.