Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2585302 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chukzonwa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
I must say, this.. If by chance you hav a friend or relatives residing in abuja, why don't u look out for schools there.
Abuja is one location you get paid for your services as it concerns teachers
Right from crèche, nursery, primary junior secondary to senior secondary...
Abuja schools have one of the best salary structures for teachers, quote me anywhere. The only challenge is if u don't have a teaching qualification- that becomes a problem buh not in al cases..
There are crèche or sch that make use of British curriculum where you're paid like a minimum of 130k per month or as low as 90k.
I used to stay in Abj( I served there) and got to knw these things.
There are schools even if you have a third class cert. As long as u bag a B. Ed or say NCE, or a PGDE my dear Ure in..
Though there mushroom school around buh majority there are "tushed"
Schools.... The likes of premier sch, centagon, olive brook juniors, blooms, funtaj, sunnyville, African international sch, redeem private sec sch, there are so many of dem.... Even in Lagos
Buh lemme help u here
Visit this site www.educliq.com
This site contains most schools in major states ( port harcourt, abuja, Lagos, calabar, anambra, imo, Ibadan, Jos etc) there are thousands of schs on that site with salary structure....do this and thanks me later
My name is Chuks 09032122410

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by helen4(f): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Ritzy3:

my dear wen did u get d invite and what subject did u apply for am asking cause I also applied. dnt miss dat for anything d school is gud in all rounds. success dear
thanks, really appreciate. English language.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Tpappie:

Ok sir. You will understand that's it's not by mere typing or talking. Do your recruitment and see how it goes. Only time will tell. I wish you the best

Thank you for your observation but, I think next time you should mind your business.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Kessykelly:

Thank you for your observation but, I think next time you should mind your business.

What more can I say? Take constructive criticism as a way to grow. I never ran you down. All the best still.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Advanced Breed Comprehensive College, 42 Lerato Avenue Ajala Busstop, Ijaiye Ojokoro. Lagos State.

Competent and Experienced Staff required in the following areas.

Accounting
Chemistry
Mathematics
English Language

Pls bring your CV/cover letter to the address above.

Contact no 0703 669 4438 or 0806 681 1105
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2018
KIDS' KINGDOM SCHOOL, OPPOSITE Ile Eja white, Amuloko, Olorunsogo Area, Ibadan, Oyo state.

Competent and experienced teachers required in those areas.

Nursery
English language
Mathematics

Bring your cv/cover letter to the school at the above address.

Contact no 08138739390/ 0905 599 9574.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
call or WhatsApp 08157713642.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
nickie:
Advanced Breed Comprehensive College, 42 Lerato Avenue Ajala Busstop, Ijaiye Ojokoro. Lagos State.

Competent and Experienced Staff required in the following areas.

Accounting
Chemistry
Mathematics
English Language

Pls bring your CV/cover letter to the address above.

Contact no 0703 669 4438 or 0806 681 1105
Please what is the renumeration like?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tpappie:

What more can I say? Take constructive criticism as a way to grow. I never ran you down. All the best still.

Your constructive criticism is itk. What and how we do it is none of your business. Nobody is a monopoly of knowledge. Again, next time, mind your business.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kessykelly:

Your constructive criticism is itk. What and how we do it is none of your business. Nobody is a monopoly of knowledge. Again, next time, mind your business.

Oh! I get your fuss. You have a big issue. Very big problem. Y'all are the type that overuse staff in the name of creating employment. If you don't have money to do business and looking for slaves instead of teachers to work for you , then call your family members or friends who read Physics and Mathematics and enslave them. Instead of taking something in good faith and move on, you are coming here talking about itk, myb. One teacher will teach Math and Physics at A level. One teacher would teach Pure Math, Statistics, Mechanics and teach all of the subdivisions of Physics. If he doesn't perform and students fail, you will sack him and say he is not productive... Anyways , what should I even expect?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kessykelly:

Who has a big issue, a man who will not let sleeping dog to lie down peacefully, not minding his/her business. I will not be surprised if you are currently unemployed.

Lol... Boy, I'm done with you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kessykelly:

You are a proud person and pride goes before a fall. All your comments show that you have a miserable outlook to life, no apologies but as a note of warning, always mind your business.

OMG. Pride is telling you that one man can't effectively teach both Math and Physics A level? How old are you?
I regret commenting on your post at all. Chai. See reasoning. It is well. This is my last post to you. Damn....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chinks(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please who has an idea about how chrisland schools abuja conduct her exams? I applied there last week and I'm hopeful that I'll be invited for the aptitude test. I applied for biology/agric science.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kessykelly:

That's exactly your problem. Who asked for your consultancy? Itk! Forever regret commenting on my post, next time you will learn how to mind your business.
Take it easy Sir. This is a public forum where anyone has every right to comment on anybody's post. That said, I don't think the guy said too much. He only suggested that a teacher shouldn't be employed to teach A level Maths & Physics. Those subjects are too voluminous for a person to handle efficiently.

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by obaloppelujo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
—-
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2018
babajeje123:

Take it easy Sir. This is a public forum where anyone has every right to comment on anybody's post. That said, I don't think the guy said too much. He only suggested that a teacher shouldn't be employed to teach A level Maths & Physics. Those subjects are too voluminous for a person to handle efficiently.

When I saw the advert … A/L Maths and Physics..., I was like... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Kessykelly:

Who has a big issue, a man who will not let sleeping dog to lie down peacefully, not minding his/her business. I will not be surprised if you are currently unemployed.

Mind you, not everyone on this platform is a job seeker. Please don't take this as an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2018
babajeje123:

Yes, it is a public forum but that anyone has every right to comment on anybody's post is not correct. Silence is golden especially if the other party is a total stranger. You don't criticize a stranger!!!.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Kessykelly:

Yes, it is a public forum but that anyone has every right to comment on anybody's post is not correct. Silence is golden especially if the other party is a total stranger. You don't criticize a stranger!!!.
Sir, there was no criticism in what he said. He only said what should be obtainable in a professional setting. And yes, everyone has every right to air their opinions on a public forum except they decide to do otherwise.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
t. Tpappie is actually right...u dont expect a teacher to teach both physics n maths in A level. ....and u want good result....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chukzonwa(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tpappie
Thanks for nailing it. You're actually right! When some think some of us come here cos we re jobless...
I come in here to see how I can assist my fellow guys esp those who ain't gainfully employed...even if it's by mere piece of information.....@ kessy..grow up man!

Av Bn down that road where they use teachers as slave or dogs tryin to lick up their mess al in d name of employment... It's just so unfortunate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chukzonwa(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even the dude @kessykel is also an unemployed Caucasian....yet stil has the impetus to scold someone else
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
gpercuxionz:
Pls I need directions to segun odujrin street omole phase 2 ikeja from Ikotun Lagos... Very urgent
From Ikotun, board a bus going to Iyana Ipaja and from there board Berger and alight at phase 2. Locate your address from there.
Wait for others that might give you alternate routes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls I need some info abt dee unique International school omole phase 2...
1. Salary scale for teachers
2. Working conditions for teachers
3. Directions from Ejigbo lagos
Pls kindly rbc to all educational groups as its very urgent.. Help a sister out
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by michaelo2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please I need some info about Access International School Magboro, Lagos Ibadan Expressway ..
Pls kindly rbc to all educational groups as its
very urgent.. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2018
michaelo2:
Please I need some info about Access International School Magboro, Lagos Ibadan Expressway ..
Pls kindly rbc to all educational groups as its
very urgent.. Thanks

40-50k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fabybankses(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bro. How far with the interview, how did u see the school and their pay?
bashlek:

Bro i knw notin abt dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.