Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575048 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iAmHelen(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alright but you'll have to take either physics or Basic Tech with it. Can you?
shypo:

Pls I have interest in the further mathematics
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
iAmHelen:
Do you live around Ejigbo? Or Shasha Akowonjo?Please, let me know.
No I live in Ajah.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iAmHelen(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Location is the barrier. The school doesn't offer accommodation.
Ritzy3:

No I live in Ajah.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shypo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
iAmHelen:
Location is the barrier. The school doesn't offer accommodation.
You have name the barrier already as location, I can take any of the two
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adekunleme(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
iAmHelen:
A school needs teachers in the following subjects: Physics, Further Maths, Basic Tech and English Language. The school is located at Ejigbo, Lagos state. Qoute this message if you're interested. I will give you further information.

I'm interested, I can take either of the three subject or all the subjects. how is their pay like, pls I need to know.

thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by centurionpapa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
iAmHelen:
A school needs teachers in the following subjects: Physics, Further Maths, Basic Tech and English Language. The school is located at Ejigbo, Lagos state. Qoute this message if you're interested. I will give you further information.
Interest in physics and further maths
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mzzdharmy93(f): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
iAmHelen:
Good day sis. Do you live around Ejigbo?

Yes I do....I stay in Shasha
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iAmHelen(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
mzzdharmy93:

Yes I do....I stay in Shasha
That's close enough. Give me your contact, I'll send you a WhatsApp message. I think you should come around tomorrow morning with your CV.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iAmHelen(f): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
adekunleme:

I'm interested, I can take either of the three subject or all the subjects. how is their pay like, pls I need to know.

thanks.
Alright. Do you live around Ejigbo? Proximity is key. As for the pay, it depends on how much you can bargain but it's not lesser than 22k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iAmHelen(f): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
centurionpapa:

Interest in physics and further maths
Alright. Do you live around Ejigbo? You know proximity is key.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edkai: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone.
Without much ado, i'll go straight to the point. The aim of this post is to inform you about how you can earn residual income for yourself and family (spouse and children). It merely involves buying personal care products such as toothpaste, body cream, body and mouth sprays, soap, body wash etc. Notice that these are products for your everyday use. After buying these products, you can then tell others about them. By doing this, you'll be receiving payments every Friday of every week. Its very flexible. There's nothing to lose in my opinion. I know after reading this you guys will have several questions, but I'm not so good at typing long stories. If you need more info on this, you can contact me by call or watsapp on 08164058477.

Note: This is not a job. Just a means of making income by the side.
Have a blessed day.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mzzdharmy93(f): 12:54am On Oct 02, 2018
iAmHelen:
That's close enough. Give me your contact, I'll send you a WhatsApp message. I think you should come around tomorrow morning with your CV.

Sorry about the late response......I've sent u a message. Pls respond ASAP.

Thanks!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hamzat0402(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Please
I need teaching or administrative or sales job.
I have B.Sc in Chemistry. You can contact me via hotmailhips@gmail.com or 08025401260. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Advanced Breed Nursery and Primary School.
5 Tunde Ige close, Ahamadiyya, Lagos State.

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
English and mathematics teacher urgently needed

contact number: +234 806 382 3323 or 08138739390

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by massive1019(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
English and any commercial related teachers are needed.
If you are interested, send you CV to this email. citadelacademy2013@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
iAmHelen:
How much do they pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
olayemm:

Hello; Please I have sent u my email. Kindly send me the syllabus via mail.
Thank you
sorry for sending it late, was so busy. check ur email
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olayemm(f): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thanks so much.... smiley am grateful

Aim07:
sorry for sending it late, was so busy. check ur email
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2018
A young and energetic Christian lady required to fill the position of House Mistress in a private school in Ado Ekiti. Job comes with a good pay, free accommodation and feeding. Interested ? Call 08109919966 Now.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iAmHelen(f): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2018
mzzdharmy93:

Sorry about the late response......I've sent u a message. Pls respond ASAP.

Thanks!!!
I've sent you a message too. Take care.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Good day,

A Muslim school in Aboru, Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos state needs:
1. English teacher
2. Admin staff

only applicants from Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Meiran, Agbelekale, and environs will be considered.
send your name, your discipline, post interested, and location to 09086456832
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adenex3051(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2018
A PHYSICS TEACHER IS NEEDED IN PRIVATE SCHOOL AT AKOBO AXIS OF IBADAN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP ONLY ON 08115049380.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL RESUME ON MONDAY.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Liz(f): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2018
FRENCH SPEAKING EARLY YEARS CARE GIVER / PROFESSIONAL NANNY / CHILDMINDER / HOME TUTOR / HOME TEACHER IN ABUJA (LIVE IN)

A family is looking to hire an educated lady to look after and help develop their little daughter. The position is live in and feeding is provided.

The successful applicant must possess any of the following qualifications:

OND / HND / College of Education / BSC / BA / Early childcare training

Fluency in French is essential.

Aged between 25 - 45 years.

The person should have a professional attitude, be hardworking and honest.

Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.

If interested, please send a private message through Nairaland or send an email to elizbays@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by vivyadas(f): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Please I need a teaching or private home tutor or sales job. I live at Ajah and I have a bachelor's degree in microbiology. I can be contacted via adagbasavivian@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2018
A reputable secondary school in Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced ICT teacher to teach ICT and Data Processing in the school.
The teacher must also be able to teach Mathematics. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and application to:
jimoa234@hotmail.com

Qualifications and experience: Bachelors degree in any computer or IT related field with sound practical knowledge e.g. B.Sc Computer Science + PGDE, B.Sc Computer Engineering + PGDE, B.Sc Information Technology, etc. With not less than 3 years teaching experience in a reputable secondary school. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations will be an advantage.

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samhyme: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2018
CITADEL ACADEMY- Our school has a track record of academic excellence and our priority is in providing a safe and secure learning environment for our students. Our extensive menu of co-curricular activities both academic and recreational is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: English Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.A/B.Ed in English Language.
* Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in English Language.

Job Title: Economics Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed) in Economics/Accounting/Marketing/Business Studies.
* Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in Economics.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with credentials to 'The Principal' via citadelacademy2013@gmail.com
Or
Submit in person at No 8, Jockey Street, off Deeper Life Road, I.G.S, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samhyme: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Good salary structure
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Good morning. I am open for any vacancy on mathematics and further mathematics and am willing to relocate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Advanced Breed Nursery and Primary School.
5 Tunde Ige close, Ahamadiyya, Lagos State.

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
English and mathematics teacher urgently needed

contact number: 0806 382 3323 or 08138739390

Submit CV and cover letter to school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olatimide(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
flex21:
A reputable secondary school in Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced ICT teacher to teach ICT and Data Processing in the school.
The teacher must also be able to teach Mathematics. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and application to:
jimoa234@hotmail.com

Qualifications and experience: Bachelors degree in any computer or IT related field with sound practical knowledge e.g. B.Sc Computer Science + PGDE, B.Sc Computer Engineering + PGDE, B.Sc Information Technology, etc. With not less than 3 years teaching experience in a reputable secondary school. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations will be an advantage.

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today.

Where in ogun State please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Good morning everyone, please I need a TUTOR (preferably female, but a male can also apply) to teach ENGLISH & LITERATURE for a private class. Experience in British curriculum will be an added advantage. Location is around Jakande Area of lekki.

If everything goes well, the tutor will resume next week.

If you're interested, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp 08135138440.

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.