Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569919 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
**URGENT VACANCY**

A co-educational christian school located in Lekki Lagos which runs both the British & Nigerian curriculum seeks to hire competent and qualified staff that are passionate about working with children.

Positions:
1- Class Managers/Teachers
2- Administrative Officers
3- Crèche Managers/Assistants(Medical Certification)preferred

Qualifications:
◦ Minimum of a Second Class (Upper Division) graded degree from reputable institutions.
◦ Advanced degrees (e.g. MSc), experience in teaching with international curriculum .
◦ Up-to-date international teaching Knowledge
◦ At least 3 years’ experience
◦ Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
◦ Excellent reading and writing skills.
◦ Good knowledge of classroom management.
◦ Ability to teach with Jolly Phonics.
◦ Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint etc.

Additional qualifications/Skills
EYFS
Jollyphonics
Excellent interpersonal skills
Tested and trusted characters

If you meet the above listed requirements, kindly send your CV to

cypresshillsltd@gmail.com

Deadline
10th October,2018

Subject Title
CHS Job 2018.

PS: this is a client I've personally worked with years, hence I can categorically tell any applicant here that remuneration is attractive. The only issue is that the client doesn't compromise on quality discharge of service.

Best of luck to all applicants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ota
Olatimide:

Where in ogun State please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Soonkie(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
ravensckar:
**URGENT VACANCY**

A co-educational christian school which runs both the British & Nigerian curriculum seeks to hire competent and qualified staff that are passionate about working with children.

Positions:
1- Class Managers/Teachers
2- Administrative Officers
3- Crèche Managers/Assistants(Medical Certification)preferred

Qualifications:
◦ Minimum of a Second Class (Upper Division) graded degree from reputable institutions.
◦ Advanced degrees (e.g. MSc), experience in teaching with international curriculum .
◦ Up-to-date international teaching Knowledge
◦ At least 3 years’ experience
◦ Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
◦ Excellent reading and writing skills.
◦ Good knowledge of classroom management.
◦ Ability to teach with Jolly Phonics.
◦ Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint etc.

Additional qualifications/Skills
EYFS
Jollyphonics
Excellent interpersonal skills
Tested and trusted characters

If you meet the above listed requirements, kindly send your CV to

cypresshillsltd@gmail.com

Deadline
10th October,2018

Subject Title
CHS Job 2018.

PS: this is a client I've personally worked with years, hence I can categorically tell any applicant here that remuneration is attractive. The only issue is that the client doesn't compromise on quality discharge of service.

Best of luck to all applicants!

Location please

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lordvictor(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please anyone with link or information for a school in need of information and communication Technology (ICT) related Teacher within Abuja should please tag me....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sidmond: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
lordvictor:
Please anyone with link or information for a school in need of information and communication Technology (ICT) related Teacher within Abuja should please tag me....
Would you like to work as a PTA staff in a government school? The pay is low. I'm just asking.
You could check my signature for my contact.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gistmate: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES

We wish to congratulate all those who received the SMS and Email as successful shortlisted candidates earlier this morning.

If you did not receive any SMS or Email from noreply@fedfire.gov.ng and you are sure you submitted your application and printed or screenshot your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit the link below and drop a comment to that regards.

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-shortlisted-candidates-released-federal-fire-service/

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olatimide(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
flex21:
Ota
Okay, that's good, already sent a email to the address, but yet to receive any message back. Which side of Ota is the school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
nawebco:
Good day,

A Muslim school in Aboru, Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos state needs:
1. English teacher
2. Admin staff

only applicants from Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Meiran, Agbelekale, and environs will be considered.
send your name, your discipline, post interested, and location to 09086456832

I stay at Ayobo....is this vacancy still available?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Female Montessori teacher needed. Pls forward to anyone who may be interested in this position. Send CVs to swifteduconsult@gmail.com

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pls I don't have any teaching experience, can I apply

Rickrux0:
Female Montessori teacher needed. Pls forward to anyone who may be interested in this position. Send CVs to swifteduconsult@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rafaelbeulah: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Everything here is Lagos

Nothing going for Abuja?

It is well oooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
A graduate male or female teacher with passion for young children is required to teach Primary three pupils in a Christian school in Ado Ekiti. Starting salary is 25k.
Call 08109919966 now

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlamidei(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Xtfield:
A graduate male or female teacher with passion for young children is required to teach Primary three pupils in a Christian school in Ado Ekiti. Starting salary is 25k.
Call 08109919966 now

Someone in Abuja is willing to apply for it and ready to relocate. Can he?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by erudite2016: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Experience common entrance class teachers are urgently needed in a Montessori school in Ota

requirements
1.candidates must have posses NCE, OND or Bsc
2.candidates must reside in Ota
3.candidate must have years of congnant experience

salary: very attractive

interested and qualify persons should send their CV on or before 15th of October 2018 to drerudite2016@gmail.com

pls note this job is strictly for Ota residence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by udi2111: 3:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Hello house, I need advice. I'm planning to start a pgde program at NTI, can I use the PGDE obtained from NTI to apply for a master's in education at any federal or state university. Your answers are welcomed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kehnton(m): 3:45am On Oct 10, 2018
udi2111:
Hello house, I need advice. I'm planning to start a pgde program at NTI, can I use the PGDE obtained from NTI to apply for a master's in education at any federal or state university. Your answers are welcomed.
why not just go to a conventional university?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simiamos: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Please Who knows anything about this job offer.

DM Holdings Limited (DMH) - Our client, a leading Media firm in Ogba, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Research Executive (Engineering/Sciences/Mathematics)
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Research / Data Analysis
Job Description
We are in search of Research Executives (Engineering/Sciences/Mathematics background) who can work independently.
Requirements
The individual must possess the following:
Have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience with good strength in the sciences including Mathematics.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent with minimum of second class upper (2:1) grade, must possess very good grades in 5 O'level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than one sitting.
Must be conversant with Nigeria and foreign syllabuses at the secondary school level
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites especially Microsoft Excel.
Salary
Attractive.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by funlord(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sunnypar:
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me have con many in the past and he is probably duping another gentle guy from our member right now. So, as a humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to share this information. Perhaps with time, most of our members would be saved from scammers trick.

What you should know

1. There are trusted xchangers in various business threads
2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

How to identify the trusted xchangers

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer
Examples of these trusted fellow are:

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
Omotisa
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
aleairhub
infinitikoncept
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
obasy09
iyemik
omotisa
HazzanTazzan

etc

2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
4. Their profile is ususally new
5. They usually have little or no posts
6. They are always in a hurry during transaction
7. They use different names and different accounts
8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them
etc

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY or
2. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow
3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

List of identified scammers

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Nairalan usernames: fola0016
Gabrielani044
Phone numbers: +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

Bank account numbers:
Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. Feel free to share this thread on various business threads, where dollar is traded to guard our fellows from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause.

Tabbaz I don't know how his name entered this list which was why I said you should rearrange your list
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
udi2111:
Yes you can. I used mine to apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temmylee(f): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
pls I need a teaching job around festac town...I studied economics education...pls hell me...am tired of sitting at home

I can teach economics,Civic, business studies

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temmylee(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
u can reach me thru my mail. drogbaleee@gmail.com 07055980889

thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
christabeli:

You don't mean it? Federal or state university? I thought you could only use it at NOUN. If this information is true, then I'm happy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sandypearl: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
All jobs in Lagos, what about Port Harcourt
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
christabeli:
In which University pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Horlamidei:

Someone in Abuja is willing to apply for it and ready to relocate. Can he?
Yes. I'll be glad to employ him or her if he or she is good. Tell the person to call the number on the earlier post asap.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tabbaz(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2018
funlord:

Tabbaz I don't know how his name entered this list which was why I said you should rearrange your list
the recent list is refined. His name(blym4real) is not on the trusted list
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simiamos: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Please does anyone know how to get to Starfield College in iju agege from Yanapaja?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Advanced Breed Comprehensive College, Ajala bus stop, Ijiaye Ojokoro, Lagos State.

Vacancy
Competent Physics teacher with the of experience of preparing student at WEAC level required.

Contact no: 0703 669 4438, 0806 681 1105.

To apply please bring your CV and cover letter to the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simiamos: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please does anyone know how to get to Starfield College in iju agege from Yanapaja? please someone help out with this
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Swytgal: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Plz aren't there teaching vacancies in Abuja? I'm a graduate of Linguistics and have taught English Language/Phonetics for many years before I relocated here. I need a teaching position or private tutor position for both adults and kids. I can be reached @ 08134153220/09095095472

P.S: I can teach Igbo language also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.