Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577580 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morenikegold: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2019
If you are an NCE holder and reside around Ikosi, Ketu, Shangisha ,Omole or Berger and you need a teaching job. Please call 08034437211.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglodoh(f): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
addictedwriter:

number not on whatsapp..... already sent a message
Which part of Ikorodu?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglodoh(f): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Paradise2020:
Teaching vacancies
A government,WAEC & NECO approved college in IKORODU requires the following qualified teachers;
1. Mathematics
2 English Language
3. Physics
4.French
5.Home Economics/Food & Nutrition

Interested and qualified applicant should send CV and application to
olanrewaju2020@yahoo.com, WhatsApp 08065241224

Which part of Ilorodu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clementbiola(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mike4S:

location?
. Bashorun Ibadan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clementbiola(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
rottable:

Where??
. Bashorun Ibadan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clementbiola(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mike4S:

location?
. Bashorun Ibadan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xlareenonyi(f): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good day everyone here. wink
My name is onyinyechi , based in port Harcourt, I'm a graduate of UNIZIK, I have a first degree in applied biochemistry, I worked before as a biology teacher/principal in a private school,
Pls anyone in rivers/port Harcourt that have any jobs vacancy in a company or teaching should pls connect me .
My email is : onyinyechianyanwu01@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
uglodoh:

Which part of Ikorodu?
ogolonto
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
I brought this issue here because I need someone to rub mind with. Please no insult. I only need your advice.
I started working in a school last year May, normally they are suppose to remove security fee from my salary for four months but they didn't. Up till last month, I was collecting the amount we agreed on.
This afternoon, the person in charge said she have to remove my security fee at once this month, she said she can't postpone it to next session.
Knowing fully well that removing the whole money means I'm going home with nothing this month end, I told her she shouldn't do that. She insisted on removing everything.
Please, what do you think I can do?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tshoboy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
I brought this issue here because I need someone to rub mind with. Please no insult. I only need your advice.
I started working in a school last year May, normally they are suppose to remove security fee from my salary for four months but they didn't. Up till last month, I was collecting the amount we agreed on.
This afternoon, the person in charge said she have to remove my security fee at once this month, she said she can't postpone it to next session.
Knowing fully well that removing the whole money means I'm going home with nothing this month end, I told her she shouldn't do that. She insisted on removing everything.
Please, what do you think I can do?

Hi Grace, first, you could have informed them when it was not removed. One thing I have noticed about employees is that they won't forget to remove those deductions later on.
So back to what you can do now, I think you can involve a more senior colleague that could intercede for it to be spread across the next four months. If that fails, you might have to take a small loan to survive.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
tshoboy:

Hi Grace, first, you could have informed them when it was not removed. One thing I have noticed about employees is that they won't forget to remove those deductions later on.
So back to what you can do now, I think you can involve a more senior colleague that could intercede for it to be spread across the next four months. If that fails, you might have to take a small loan to survive.
Thanks for your advice. She even told me I can only take loan next session and not now. My headmistress interceded but it failed. cry

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tshoboy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Thanks for your advice. She even told me I can only take loan next session and not now. My headmistress interceded but it failed. cry
She's all out for you. At this point of the Headmistress can't help, you might want to check for alternatives to the loan and refund when the next salary comes. another option is to consider taking lessons this summer and getting extra dough.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
tshoboy:

She's all out for you. At this point of the Headmistress can't help, you might want to check for alternatives to the loan and refund when the next salary comes. another option is to consider taking lessons this summer and getting extra dough.
Okay. Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mimini: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Female Teachers are urgently needed in a school.

French Teacher who can also be a Class teacher can apply.

Music teacher with his/her own musical musical instrument should apply.

Minimum qualification is NCE.

Candidates should reside in or close to Kubwa.

Send details, name, qualification, age, location, e.g( Ada, NCE, 25, Kubwa) or call 08120353977.

Qualified candidates will be appointed immediately to resume this August.

Deadline is 6th August, 2019
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olu3939(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ayo199:

I'm interested..
I have Bsc in Mathematics
Have you sent in your CV? If not, do so. Ensure it is accomanied by a letter stating the subject or subjects you are applying to teach.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olu3939(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
olowoid:

No Number to call
No, none. If you're interested, forward your CV accompanied by a cover letter stating what position you are applying for. We don't want to discuss with you until we see that you are qualified. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by curryandthyme(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good day friends, I hold a degree in guidance and counseling from unilorin n I finished with a second class upper. Have got a year experience in special education and early childhood education. I have knowledge of phonics as well. If you have any teaching offer for me around ikorodu - ketu you can reach me on 0708 116 9625. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
If You are working in Greensprings or you have worked there before, pls quote me, I need your help.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tshoboy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
sunnymighty:
If You are working in Greensprings or you have worked there before, pls quote me, I need your help.
Did you write test recently and did they get back to you yet?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

she is scared of you leaving and not resuming...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ayo199(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Olu3939:
Have you sent in your CV? If not, do so. Ensure it is accomanied by a letter stating the subject or subjects you are applying to teach.
Done
ayoezekiel9@yahoo.com is my email
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Geeed(m): 3:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Swytgal:
[/quote] wink[quote author=Swytgal post=72094580]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olu3939(m): 4:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Ayo199:

Done
ayoezekiel9@yahoo.com is my email
Received. You will be contacted soon. By e-mail
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by immaq8(f): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Olujanny:
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to ask this here but I don't know the right section to post it. I teach Biology and new in the system. Is it right to deduct tax from a teacher's salary? If the answer is 'yes'.... What percentage of the salary is deducted? Thanks
if your salary is up to minimum wage,you will pay tax as a teacher. though many schools are using this means to 'scam' their staff. if you ask the school manager, that you need evidence of the tax payment that they have been deducting from your salary, he/she. will tell you that you will see/get the tax slip after 3years..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Funpeter:
she is scared of you leaving and not resuming...
I think that's just it o. Some teachers already dropped their resignation letter, so they are short staffed, and I happen to be their best teacher (academics anyway undecided).
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

I think that's just it o. Some teachers already dropped their resignation letter, so they are short staffed, and I happen to be their best teacher (academics anyway undecided).
Hmmmm only if you can leverage on that.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Funpeter:
Hmmmm only if you can leverage on that.......
Tell me how please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by daxon001(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
morenikegold:
If you are an NCE holder and reside around Ikosi, Ketu, Shangisha ,Omole or Berger and you need a teaching job. Please call 08034437211.

Wat of those who have Bsc. But can teach very well. And which school please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RealityShot: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Sowl:
: Home Economics Teacher needed in Owerri

Offer for a start: 50k (may increase based on experience)

Send your cv and Cover letter to : info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 year accommodation available ONLY for candidates outside Owerri.

Call: 08096600144
English Teacher needed in Owerri

Offer for a start: 50k (may increase based on experience)

Send your cv and Cover letter to : info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 year accommodation available ONLY for candidates outside Owerri.

Call: 08096600144
any vacancy for computer science Teacher?
Or Geography teacher?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2019
daxon001:

Wat of those who have Bsc. But can teach very well. And which school please?
How can you beg for NCE job with a B.Sc certificate. It is belittling
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Common Job Interview Questions and Answers.

The interview is often the most dreaded part of getting your dream job, but with this comprehensive guide of questions and answers you'll go in more confident, which will ultimately help you land your dream job.

What are your greatest strengths?
You must have already written a cover letter describing yourself with a word like result oriented or any other adjective with which you chose to describe yourself. Use something in your academic or previous job history to back up that answer.

Examples include.

Detail oriented
Hard working
Managerial skills
Quick learner
Team player
Interpersonal skills
Creative
Analytical
Efficient
Ask good questions
Self-motivated
Organized.

Always describe yourself with one of this or another when writing a cover letter.

2. What are your weaknesses?
Do not respond with something cliche like "i work too hard.", instead respond with areas you had problems but you have since fixed. If you used to be disorganized, tell the interviewer steps you have since taken to make yourself more organized.

3. Why are you interested in working for (insert company)
You need to have done your due diligence on the company you're applying to. You should know their vision and mission statement.
Common answers are:

You believe in their mission
You have an interest in the industry

You like their brand
You believe your skill set can help the company succeed.Tailor your answer to the specific company. Tell them how important you believe their company is to the industry and how you believe you can help bring the vision to fruition.

4. Why do you want to leave your current company?

The golden rule here is, never say anything negative about your previous employers. Even if you got fired, frame everything up in a positive light. Explain the situation as best as you can, tell the interviewer you have since taken the step to improve and you're confident of doing a better job going forward.

If you're taking on a new challenge; explain that you felt the time was right to take up a new challenge and you believe your skill base wasn't being used to its full potential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.