Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571579 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Molly17(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Same here too. Anyone with concrete information please?
FreeTHINKER98:

Hello there! How was your experience with them? And where you able to secure the job? I've got an invite too.
kindly help with some info pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ambrosex: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm a MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

The first Whatsapp training will be free and the training cost will be XXXXX wink grin cool. I will supply you with every single material you need and walk you through to the end of the training materials.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

I'm interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dan41(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm in need of teaching job in Abuja please

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Irockfun: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2019
hi,
Am in need of home teaching around baruwa inside,Lagos. I major in biology but can teach any subject in the basic classes(basic 1 to 9). you can reach me on this number 08107918314 or quote me. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by larrymoore(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Ambrosex:
I'm interested
please I can't send mail now add 08085403575 to the WhatsApp training
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
ADVANCED BREED GROUP OF SCHOOL
42 LERATO AVENUE, AJALA/IJAIYE BUSSTOP/ 5 TUNDE IGE CLOSE, OFF SOLA BELLO STR, AHMADIYYA B/STOP, LAGOS STATE

COMPETENT TEACHERS WHO HAVE THE PASSION TO INFLUENCE STUDENT FOR CHRIST IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.

COLLEGE
Government
Physics
Economics

PRIMARY SCHOOL
Basic science
English Language
Mathematics
Typist

Send your CV and cover letter to abgslagos@gmail.com

INTERVIEW DATE: 30TH OF July, 2019 8am
Bring a copy of your CV, Cover letter and Credentials.

contact no: 08138739390

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by healthserve(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Crews:
Please note that autistic children who are enrolled in a mainstream school are taught using same curriculum with other students. However, the teaching methods require differentiation or adapted programs in order to accommodate their needs.

Further, you must understand that autism is a spectrum disorder. Therefore you need to understand if a child is high functioning or at the lower end of the spectrum before a program is structured for him or her.

I have an autistic child around me. You sound like someone familiar with the territory. Is there any way you can be of help to me and the kid?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemz01(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Adexy4us:

NTI PGDE by far .....pm for me details
How do I get registered
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GloriaAdanne: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Grande Esprits Academy is recruiting interns for the 2019/2020 session.

Interested applicant must be young, excellent written and verbal communicator, vibrant, tech-savvy, child friendly and willing to learn.

Academic requirement is B.Sc. or B.Ed. in any discipline.

Send CV to gea.frondesk@gmail.com

Entry closes by July 31st 2019.

Signed,

HR.

location pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MizPerry: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
yemz01:

How do I get registered

Pls do not register for NTI PGDE. It's a waste of time and resources.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
MizPerry:

Pls do not register for NTI PGDE. It's a waste of time and resources.
Can you please explain further
I'm currently running this programme and I'm enjoying it. So I'll like to know why you made this statement. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prettycomy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please is there no teaching jobs in port harcourt?
Secondary school to be precise
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hardehh: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2019
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm a MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

The first Whatsapp training will be free and the training cost will be XXXXX wink grin cool. I will supply you with every single material you need and walk you through to the end of the training materials.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

I am interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teebest4we(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2019
coachy777:

Im interested..add me on 08062328076
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oyatospecial: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=nickie post=80643880] Please, do you have any idea of the salary range and if accommodation will be provided for those outside Lagos? Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Omotayor123(f): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
I brought this issue here because I need someone to rub mind with. Please no insult. I only need your advice.
I started working in a school last year May, normally they are suppose to remove security fee from my salary for four months but they didn't. Up till last month, I was collecting the amount we agreed on.
This afternoon, the person in charge said she have to remove my security fee at once this month, she said she can't postpone it to next session.
Knowing fully well that removing the whole money means I'm going home with nothing this month end, I told her she shouldn't do that. She insisted on removing everything.
Please, what do you think I can do?
Haba! What kind of wickedness is that?
Just beg them & let them know u won't be able to cope if dey remove d whole at once.

It's partially their fault for not removing the money monthly as agreed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
I brought this issue here because I need someone to rub mind with. Please no insult. I only need your advice.
I started working in a school last year May, normally they are suppose to remove security fee from my salary for four months but they didn't. Up till last month, I was collecting the amount we agreed on.
This afternoon, the person in charge said she have to remove my security fee at once this month, she said she can't postpone it to next session.
Knowing fully well that removing the whole money means I'm going home with nothing this month end, I told her she shouldn't do that. She insisted on removing everything.
it is a mistake from their part not to have been deducting is since.considering the fact that this is the period teachers resign and migrate,so they are afraid u could leave soon.you can plead with them to be patient with you.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by qanda: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dear teachers,
You can make additional income via electronic teaching via eLearning sites and Apps.

One of the fast rising Apps to consider is Q and A App. If you have or create good content in PDF, audio or video formats, you can earn reasonable income distributing and monetizing them on Q and A App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
utchvikky:
it is a mistake from their part not to have been deducting is since.considering the fact that this is the period teachers resign and migrate,so they are afraid u could leave soon.you can plead with them to be patient with you.
I have begged them. It's a family school, I begged the director (dad) I begged proprietress (mum) I begged admin manager (daughter). They didn't change their mind.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Omotayor123:

Haba! What kind of wickedness is that?
Just beg them & let them know u won't be able to cope if dey remove d whole at once.

It's partially their fault for not removing the money monthly as agreed.
Thanks. Infact I'm tired of begging. My hubby said I should resign because they don't care and they can even kill.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by richie240: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
She/they hve done no wrong!
The full blame is on u. When u noticed dt they 'forgot' to deduct d levy from ur salary, as a practicing Christian/Muslim, what shd u have done? Alert them! But u chose to keep quiet with d hope that 'things will level out' one way or the other. They didn't deduct d fee for 3 whole months and u remain unbothered? This means if they didn't ask for a whole year or more u would have remained mute. Edakun, fear God!

GreaterGraceGG:

I have begged them. It's a family school, I begged the director (dad) I begged proprietress (mum) I begged admin manager (daughter). They didn't change their mind.
Solly ma, agreement is agreement. Its not as if u were cheated. Biko, bear it.

GreaterGraceGG:

Thanks. Infact I'm tired of begging. My hubby said I should resign because they don't care and they can even kill
U c ur (plural) lives nah? Its u dt 'cared' shey?
After u finish chopping, to pay na waec, that's when u remembered that d cook na winch.
May God forgive u.
Its bn a cold day, I nor wan vex

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by viettastitches(f): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sowl:
: Home Economics Teacher needed in Owerri

Offer for a start: 50k (may increase based on experience)

Send your cv and Cover letter to : info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 year accommodation available ONLY for candidates outside Owerri.

Call: 08096600144
English Teacher needed in Owerri

Offer for a start: 50k (may increase based on experience)

Send your cv and Cover letter to : info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 year accommodation available ONLY for candidates outside Owerri.

Call: 08096600144
I have a B.A in religious studies.can I apply. I stay in Owerri.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MizPerry: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Can you please explain further
I'm currently running this programme and I'm enjoying it. So I'll like to know why you made this statement. Thanks

Ok...you will understand when you're done. I ran this programme in 2017. We are yet to see our results. The programme isn't well structured. Mind you most University do not accept NTI PGDE for Masters. E.g Unilag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
richie240:

She/they hve done no wrong!
The full blame is on u. When u noticed dt they 'forgot' to deduct d levy from ur salary, as a practicing Christian/Muslim, what shd u have done? Alert them! But u chose to keep quiet with d hope that 'things will level out' one way or the other. They didn't deduct d fee for 3 whole months and u remain unbothered? This means if they didn't ask for a whole year or more u would have remained mute. Edakun, fear God!
U can pass the information you want to pass without insulting. I can see your life is frustrated already

Solly ma, agreement is agreement. Its not as if u were cheated. Biko, bear it.

U c ur (plural) lives nah? Its u dt 'cared' shey?
After u finish chopping, to pay na waec, that's when u remembered that d cook na winch.
May God forgive u.
Its bn a cold day, I nor wan vex
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizPerry:

Ok...you will understand when you're done. I ran programme in 2017. We are yet to see our results. The programme isn't well structured. Mind you most University do not accept NTI PGDE for Masters. E.g Unilag
Ok. Now I understand. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MizPerry: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Ok. Now I understand. Thanks

Waste of time and resources....I have to re-do my PGDE in Unilag. Wrote the entrance exam today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizPerry:

Waste of time and resources....I have to re-do my PGDE in Unilag. Wrote the entrance exam today.
Really? cry :' cry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizPerry:

Ok...you will understand when you're done. I ran this programme in 2017. We are yet to see our results. The programme isn't well structured. Mind you most University do not accept NTI PGDE for Masters. E.g Unilag

that's not true....are you sure you completed the program
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemz01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
GloriaAdanne:
Grande Esprits Academy is recruiting interns for the 2019/2020 session.

Interested applicant must be young, excellent written and verbal communicator, vibrant, tech-savvy, child friendly and willing to learn.

Academic requirement is B.Sc. or B.Ed. in any discipline.

Send CV to gea.frondesk@gmail.com

Entry closes by July 31st 2019.

Signed,

HR.

location pls
The email is invalid
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prettycomy:
Please is there no teaching jobs in port harcourt?
Secondary school to be precise
Christi L'Ecole secondary school along Abuloma road is currently recruiting.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ogaademola: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello house. I have a test to go for at Good Shepherd Schools at Mieran as a Mathematics teacher. Please what are the likely questions to be asked and what is the salary range. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.