Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571582 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MizPerry: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Adexy4us:

that's not true....are you sure you completed the program

Really....when you try to enlighten people they start saying sth else. I didn't complete it and I enlighten ing you. Sorry ok. Continue.....people who even did 5years and even more are yet to get their certificates. Let me know when you're done.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
MizPerry:

Really....when you try to enlighten people they start saying sth else. I didn't complete it and I enlighten ing you. Sorry ok. Continue.....people who even did 5years and even more are yet to get their certificates. Let me know when you're done.

a colleague of mine just collected hers 2015/16 session but 2017/18 are yet to collect.....

its all well and good....no need to take it personal

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
MizPerry:

Chai! Which kain life be dis?
Wetin make we wey dey write exam for the programme kon do now? Chai
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olu3939(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Onaswu:

name of the school
You will know the name of the school when you are shortlisted for interview. What will it cost you to forward your CV? We are actually consulting for the school and they do not want their name mentioned until it is necessary. Reason is that they do not want to cause any form of anxiety amongst their current staff who may see the advert and assume they may be laid off.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by curryandthyme(f): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Olu3939:
You will know the name of the school when you are shortlisted for interview. What will it cost you to forward your CV? We are actually consulting for the school and they do not want their name mentioned until it is necessary. Reason is that they do not want to cause any form of anxiety amongst their current staff who may see the advert and assume they may be laid off.

Hmmm are u sure,
Abi because they are scared that there dirty linen will be washed in public?

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Deeblink: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
A Reputable Secondary School in Ikorodu Lagos State invites applications from suitably/ qualified professionals for appointment into the vacant position below: Physics and chemistry
General Requirements:
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications(NCE/BSc)
Experienced with good communication as well as strong computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae immediately to: Oyelowod85@gmail.com or contact 08186800476. Strictly for Ikorodu residence
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olu3939(m): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2019
curryandthyme:

Hmmm are u sure,
Abi because they are scared that there dirty linen will be washed in public?
Yes, they dont want their dirty linen washed in public. Hope you're satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DaBogu: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2019
A reputable nursery school in Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, located in a very serene and conducive environment needs the services of experienced nursery school teachers for immediate employment.

Qualifications: NCE, OND, HND, BSc or B.Ed

Send CV to kelvin.ukachukwu.nwosu@gmail.com

For enquiries: 08066559531

Selected candidates will undergo training in Montessori/British/American education.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Edmaths: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Coming Soon!
A new Physics textbook titled "Calculations in Physics for College Students" for Science students will be out soon by God's grace.

It is majorly for Year 10 to Year 12 students, senior secondary students. It contains all likely calculations in WAEC/WASSCE, UTME and NECO. It also contains calculations from IGCSE.

Every Physics topic in the book has solved calculation problems and model past questions for practice with answers. The solved calculation problems and model past questions are mostly WAEC/WASSCE, UTME and NECO past questions with some IGCSE past questions.

For enquiry, contact: (+234)08033487161 or (+234)08177093682 or osospecial2015@yahoo.com

http://edmaths.com/2019/07/31/calculations-in-physics-for-college-students-a-new-physics-textbook-by-olaitan-s-o-coming-soon/

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Stephenydaniel(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Please does anyone here Knows about vkidz international school located in abeokuta Ogun state.... I just got an interview from dia and am coming from Lagos state? Any useful info shud let me know on time pls... D interview is Friday...please

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lecksam(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rbae: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2019
ravensckar:
An experienced Pre School teacher with at least 2 years experience with knowledge of EYFS and Montessori method and an Assistant Pre School teacher is required in a Pre School located in Magodo GRA Ph2.
Deadline for applications is on 9th August 2019.

Interested applicants should send their c.v to mschooljobs@gmail.com

Is EYFS same with early childhood edu? I need answers please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tolulopevoice: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please who have information about Jacobs high school ifo..the working conditions and salary structure, teacher welfare
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bisisho(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
*MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS*

Muslim Schools across Lagos state (Alaba, Abule-Egba, Ibeju-Lekki) hereby requires the services of Muslim Teachers in the following fields:

1. Pre-School Teacher with Montessori Certification (Training available).
2. Classroom Teacher.
3. Crèche Attendant.
4. Elementary Classroom Teacher.
5. Subject Teacher.
6. Tahfeez (Qur'an) Teacher.
7. Arabic Teacher.
8. Home Tutors.

The required candidates must be vast in the use of computer applications.

Potential candidates should send their CVs with the application letter as the body of the email stating the position applied for as the subject of the email to:
tutoriyyah@gmail.com

Deadline for submission: 14th of August, 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ojonugba2014(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
qualityGod:
slavery
very true
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
You welcome.
GreaterGraceGG:

Thanks for sharing
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RealityShot: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2019
MizPerry:

Ok...you will understand when you're done. I ran this programme in 2017. We are yet to see our results. The programme isn't well structured. Mind you most University do not accept NTI PGDE for Masters. E.g Unilag
God must bless you for sharing this!
Thank you O!

I almost registered this year O!

WAEC stress didn't let me...

I better do part time for 2 years at UNIPORT than wait infinitely for cheap certificate.

Arighato!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rbae: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
tolulopevoice:
Please who have information about Jacobs high school ifo..the working conditions and salary structure, teacher welfare

Dem suppose pay well cos my aunts kids attend Jacobs. Nah butty full there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tobikeyz: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Any music teaching job in any musical instruments and theory of music in lagos state, please contact me Samuel 08065776399

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nasaski: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
RealityShot:
God must bless you for sharing this!
Thank you O!

I almost registered this year O!

WAEC stress didn't let me...

I better do part time for 2 years at UNIPORT than wait infinitely for cheap certificate.

Arighato!!

Better still go to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni and complete the PGDE in one year. lectures are in the evenings Thursdays and Friday.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rycan(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Any teaching job around Akwa Ibom in particular UYO will be appreciated (erikanekpenyong@gmail.com)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RealityShot: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nasaski:

Better still go to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni and complete the PGDE in one year. lectures are in the evenings Thursdays and Friday.
but that would be more expensive than uniport, wont it?

plus,i live around rumuokoro too..
thanks for reminding about that school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hi guys, anyone got an idea on the payment structure of Livingstone College in Ikorodu?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello guys please am interested in any teaching Job vacancy primary or secondry within Abuja. My contact 08034592957,
whatsapp 08080721276, email chukwuezedickson@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejika48(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello house see me o. Went to submit CV n was asked to come for interview the third day with all my credentials.as if I don't hear well then I asked which one? Then she said from my primary to my higher institution. That I should bring all the certificate n my results with testimonials! For 20k o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emily22(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Ejika48:
Hello house see me o. Went to submit CV n was asked to come for interview the third day with all my credentials.as if I don't hear well then I asked which one? Then she said from my primary to my higher institution. That I should bring all the certificate n my results with testimonials! For 20k o.

Lol...d tin too funny...most private schools no worth am at all

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Goldengold2(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Job opportunities.
King's Gifts School, Ago-Iwoye is recruiting staff in the following :
Bachelors degrees holders in Education, English-language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Yoruba, French, Technical drawing, Basic science and technology
• NCE holders in Nursey/Primary Education,
•• Remuneration : negotiable
••subsidised accommodation.
Interested candidates should submit applications(preferably hand written) to the ADMINISTRATOR by hand or emailkgs2012@gmail.com or call 08157832280
• shortlisted candidates shall be invited for written & oral tests.
• candidates considered for employment shall be required to assume duty by early September 2019
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jarmy: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2019
I SPENT MY TIME READING FIVE PAGES OF JOB VACANCIES WHERE TEACHERS ARE PAID PEANUTS.

IF YOUR SCHOOL CAN NOT PAY 40K AND ABOVE PLEASE DON'T POST VACANCIES HERE. YOU CAN SCOUT FOR TEACHERS AROUND YOUR VICINITY.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by richie240: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
jarmy:
I SPENT MY TIME READING FIVE PAGES OF JOB VACANCIES WHERE TEACHERS ARE PAID PEANUTS.

IF YOUR SCHOOL CAN NOT PAY 40K AND ABOVE PLEASE DON'T POST VACANCIES HERE. YOU CAN SCOUT FOR TEACHERS AROUND YOUR VICINITY.
Lols....
Just as we have d rights to choose/ignore an advert, the posters also have the rights to post the advert(s). Whoever of us has paid Se.un a dime for using ds forum?
To many of us, 40k is chicken feed, but to many others equally, 20k is a real deal......to the hungry soul, every bitter thing is sweet

If an advert is below u, pls #Jump_and_pass!

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bsnow: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
nickie:
ADVANCED BREED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE
335 OBA ERINWOLE ROAD, G. R. A. SAGAMU

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

COMPETENT, PASSIONATE AND COMMITTED TEACHERS ARE REQUIRED IN THE FOLLOWING FIELD

ENGLISH LANGUAGE
HISTORY
MATHEMATICS
MARKETING
BASIC SCIENCE
PHYSICS
CHEMISTRY
GEOGRAPHY
CIVICS

SEND YOUR CV and COVER LETTER TO advancedbreedgroupofschools@gmail.com
contact NO: 07033342999 or 08039127991

INTERVIEW DATE: 9TH OF AUGUST 2019 AT 8AM. come along with your CV, application letter and credentials.
Pls I have interest in this vacancy, but I would like to know the pay if it’s worth traveling for the interview . Any one with the idea of the pay should pls help .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olamsoh: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
An outstanding Montessori Primary School located in the heart of Ikeja Lagos is seeking young, intelligent, qualified, experienced, well organized, proactive, innovative, exceptional and creative leaders who are ready to raise the bar and standard of education; to occupy the position below in the school:

Job Title: Head Teacher/Head of School

Requirements
Minimum of 10 years experience with B.Sc/M.Sc in the Sciences and Humanities. MACTE, IMS/AMI certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: schoolrecruitments01@gmail.com All email Subject should Clearly state the position applied for e.g. Head Teacher/Head of School 10 years' experience.

Note: Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted, and candidate must be between 25-40 years old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.