Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! (2635 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / A Petition To Seun / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2013
I BG on behalf of the Ghanaian community on this site NAIRALAND write to express our disappointments, disgust and pain regarding the banning of most Ghanaians in the sports section merely for supporting our nation Ghana in football, as well as the locking of our thread https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-thread by the moderator semid4lyfe. As a matter of fact, i created this thread early this year to serve as a Ghana sports news outlet on nairaland for Ghanaians living in Nigeria who may not necessary be privy to the sort of info some of us in Ghana are accessible to. Aside this, this thread gives an international look to your site and it only boosts the quality of your site.
Now yesterday, 6th september 2013 Ghana played zambia in a world cup qualifier and as usual i was updating fans on the thread. After leaving the stadium, i logged in to NL to update my thread with the link above only to realize it had been locked and banned by one semid4lyfe citing that " i am a trouble maker, thread derailer and also guilty of insulting".
If you go through the said thread from page 1, you would realize i always stayed focused on football only to be derailed by nigerian monikers such as[b] breezy, emmysteve, collinzo, ortopaz, semid4lyfe the mod, r2bees[/b] often with insults to Ghanaians just because we supported our team Ghana which infuriated Ghanaians like petrodollar and otumfuor to also descend into the gutters and reply them.
Now my major concern is, how come the mod(semid4lyfe) who was apparently upset by Ghana's victory banned me for no offence and banned all the Ghanaians on the thread and spared his nigerian brothers? and why was an "innocent" thread locked?.
I have personally introduced lots of Ghanaians to your site and been a regular member since 2011 and i feel i have been so unfairly treated by your moderators. There are lots of sites i belong to but i am yet to be treated like your mods have treated me. Is it because iam a Ghanaian? or Ghanaians cant support their team on a Nigerian site?This is really unfair, and i am afraid i have to quit Nairaland. I thought Ghanaians and nigerians were brothers. Nigerians insult Ghanaians at will and the mods do nothing. This is embarrassing . I have made lots of Nigerian friends through this site including slimchi2k2, boron2 and bunmioguns and it hurts i have to quit this site this way. please bring your mods to order before they collapse your beautiful site. imagine threads like this, https://www.nairaland.com/1428788/bin-gbagbo-petrodollar-etc

Thank you.

BIN GBAGBO

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2013
OP, I read just four comments in that thread and the things I saw there, I wish no foreigner would see them.
Truth is, Nigerians and Ghanaians can never have healthy argument on an online forum.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Bin that is just how it is and i doubt things will change so you have two options, either you can leave(i hope not cos you are so funny) or you just accept things and chat with the nice people here(lots of good ppl on this site) but do what makes you happy. kiss kiss smiley Dnt be down okay wink. I got u

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by biolabee(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2013
I did not even know u r ghanaian... wow....

Pls come n finsh your nl story... seun v el guapo

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Bros where you dey go? Abeg Seun and Burkinagrin,i mean Mukina do something about this oo...
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2013
@OP. I get u. Ive been on nairaland for only 4 days and im already feeling the hate. But ive met some cool nigerians on here too. I wont be surprised if some nigerians post stuff lyk ''BYE,u wont be missed'', ''dont forget to shut the door behind you on ur way out'' on this thread.

but what they dont realise is that us foreigners being on this forum actually boasts the image of the site. Aniwaes i realy wish u wdnt leave but if u have to then all the best and sorry about the mistreatment sad

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2013
That thread was a mess tbh. Insults flying everywhere.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by dasparrow: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2013
@Post

I am sorry to hear that. I am not a sports fan but I know for a fact that the way Nigerians and Ghanians insult each other on this forum is becoming something else. I remember when a front page thread talked about a Nigerian girl that was brutally murdered in Ivory Coast I believe, Ghanians came on that thread and were rejoicing at the death of a young lady whose life was brutally cut short in a neighboring African country all because the murdered victim is a Nigerian.

As much as I think that having other nationalities on this forum will spice things up and make the forum more fun, I think that having bigoted Africans come on this forum to insult Nigerians and incite hate is not the way to go. We already have enough tribalism going on amongst Nigerians and the last thing we need on this forum now is for Ghanians, South Africans and the likes coming here to complicate things further. If we cannot get along peacefully with each other then I guess it is to your tent oh Israel.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Truth is there is no innocent party. Everyone has had their part to play in all this. Sometimes it my not be us who start it and sometimes it may. But seriously try not to take whatever ppl say or do on nairaland to heart. That is when the real problem will start. Whatever happens just make sure you dnt take it out of Nairaland.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2013
dasparrow: [b]
As much as I think that having other nationalities on this forum will spice things up and make the forum more fun, I think that having bigoted Africans come on this forum to insult Nigerians and incite hate is not the way to go. We already have enough tribalism going on amongst Nigerians and the last thing we need on this forum now is for Ghanians, South Africans and the likes coming here to complicate things further. If we cannot get along peacefully with each other then I guess it is to your tent oh Israel.
i understand that some insults are totally unnecessary and uncalled for by some foreign nationals on this site but usually its the fault of some nigerians on this forum as well. For instance i created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1423359/kenyans-voted-ugliest-africa/3 which was strictly meant for kenyans but some nigerians were tryin so hard to make it a ghana/nigeria e-war by bringing ghana into it when the thread ws clearly not about ghana. I tried my best to refrain others from posting insults on the thread cuz honestly it upsets me when i see ghana and nigeria spewing insults at each other. I have amazing nigerian friends in my life and i wont allow this forum destroy my opinions about them or nigerians in general.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by UjSizzle(f): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2013
Awww more nl drama.
OP don't take all this to heart, stuffs happen here and it seems the Nigerian way of showing love(esp online) is through hate grin
Just chillax and hangout with nice people u meet here while ignoring those who annoy you.

I didn't know you were from GH hmm.
Chocol8, where are you from?
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
i understand that some insults are totally unnecessary and uncalled for by some foreign nationals on this site but usually its the fault of some nigerians on this forum as well. For instance i created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1423359/kenyans-voted-ugliest-africa/3 which was strictly meant for kenyans but some nigerians were tryin so hard to make it a ghana/nigeria e-war by bringing ghana into it when the thread ws clearly not about ghana. I tried my best to refrain others from posting insults on the thread cuz honestly it upsets me when i see ghana and nigeria spewing insults at each other. I have amazing nigerian friends in my life and i wont allow this forum destroy my opinions about them or nigerians in general.
Is that you on your profile pic? Ahoufe kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by gbokukueba(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: I BG on behalf of the Ghanaian community on this site NAIRALAND write to express our disappointments, disgust and pain regarding the banning of most Ghanaians in the sports section merely for supporting our nation Ghana in football, as well as the locking of our thread https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-thread by the moderator semid4lyfe. As a matter of fact, i created this thread early this year to serve as a Ghana sports news outlet on nairaland for Ghanaians living in Nigeria who may not necessary be privy to the sort of info some of us in Ghana are accessible to. Aside this, this thread gives an international look to your site and it only boosts the quality of your site.
Now yesterday, 6th september 2013 Ghana played zambia in a world cup qualifier and as usual i was updating fans on the thread. After leaving the stadium, i logged in to NL to update my thread with the link above only to realize it had been locked and banned by one semid4lyfe citing that " i am a trouble maker, thread derailer and also guilty of insulting".
If you go through the said thread from page 1, you would realize i always stayed focused on football only to be derailed by nigerian monikers such as[b] breezy, emmysteve, collinzo, ortopaz, semid4lyfe the mod, r2bees[/b] often with insults to Ghanaians just because we supported our team Ghana which infuriated Ghanaians like petrodollar and otumfuor to also descend into the gutters and reply them.
Now my major concern is, how come the mod(semid4lyfe) who was apparently upset by Ghana's victory banned me for no offence and banned all the Ghanaians on the thread and spared his nigerian brothers? and why was an "innocent" thread locked?.
I have personally introduced lots of Ghanaians to your site and been a regular member since 2011 and i feel i have been so unfairly treated by your moderators. There are lots of sites i belong to but i am yet to be treated like your mods have treated me. Is it because iam a Ghanaian? or Ghanaians cant support their team on a Nigerian site?This is really unfair, and i am afraid i have to quit Nairaland. I thought Ghanaians and nigerians were brothers. Nigerians insult Ghanaians at will and the mods do nothing. This is embarrassing . I have made lots of Nigerian friends through this site including slimchi2k2, boron2 and bunmioguns and it hurts i have to quit this site this way. please bring your mods to order before they collapse your beautiful site. imagine threads like this, https://www.nairaland.com/1428788/bin-gbagbo-petrodollar-etc

Thank you.

BIN GBAGBO

If i were you i will angrily go and start up a forum called cediland and leave nairaland with all its politics
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2013
gbokukueba:

If i were you i will angrily go and start up a forum called cediland and leave nairaland with all its politics
lmao oh gosh
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle: I didn't know you were from GH hmm.
Chocol8, where are you from?
im ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2013
When it kums to insult,ghanians would carry d trouphy.Dem get MOUTH.Sorry.Any mod dat want to ban me til 2050,bring it on.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Mynd44: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie: @OP. I get u. Ive been on nairaland for only 4 days and im already feeling the hate. But ive met some cool nigerians on here too. I wont be surprised if some nigerians post stuff lyk ''BYE,u wont be missed'', ''dont forget to shut the door behind you on ur way out'' on this thread.

but what they dont realise is that us foreigners being on this forum actually boasts the image of the site. Aniwaes i realy wish u wdnt leave but if u have to then all the best and sorry about the mistreatment sad
No one can tell Bin Gbagbo to leave NL na....the guy is one of our in-house clowns (in a good way) dude is cray as they come and a good source of chuks.

Bin after all the yabbing you get on NL will you allow some silly sport fans get to you? If you do, you fall hand oooo. Oga make I go find Mr Cork so you can have another comedy show cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
dnt also 4get,u urself almost started a 9ja/sa e-war when u created a thread,but u went and quoted an insult a southafrican gal made just because i said nigerian galz were beautiful.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Well this is not the first and am sure not the last.https://www.nairaland.com/1249308/all-ghanaians-should-leave-nairaland

If you are tired, then i think it's best you leave so you can have peace of mind but i don't think anything will come out of this petition. But don't want you to go though cry
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2013
There are certain individuals you should just ignore on Nairaland. The main ones are Collynzo, Cusubaba, Adamskuty, Emmandani, Rick_Ross(married to a Ghanaian funnily enough lol), googlepikin. I usually rather avoid such topic that will create an e-war.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by ujchief(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Wouldn't believe Bin gbagbo will be touched by an insult nor a ban.
Having said that, the thread in question was a tornado of insults. I'm sure it wasn't ghanians alone that was banned as there's no way a mod can be that sentimental. I think you're just playing the nationality card to buy pity. You were the war-lord on that thread calling people names like "bush-pig" and calling the super eagles "super-chickens".

The laws of nairaland are no respect for nationalities, you break the law, you get served, even if you're a congolese.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2013
I smell anoda e-war.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Agimor(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Nigeria and Ghana rivalry na made in heaven o...Op Nor vex again seun and his team are on top of the situation.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: There are certain individuals you should just ignore on Nairaland. The main ones are Collynzo, Cusubaba, Adamskuty, Emmandani, Rick_Ross(married to a Ghanaian funnily enough lol), googlepikin. I usually rather avoid such topic that will create an e-war.
ok thank u.Now list out the ghanians pple should ignore.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by homesteady(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Sorry for derailing -
chokl8candie you are so pretty and beautiful! #blushing

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Agimor: Nigeria and Ghana rivalry na made in heaven o...Op Nor vex again seun and his team are on top of the situation.
I really dnt understand all this. Where i am Ghanaians and Nigerians get along. It's only when i got to Nairaland that found out there is a problem but it's mostly online where ppl say crap about each other.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Emmadani: ok thank u.Now list out the ghanians pple should ignore.
Petro Dollar, Banku and Tilapia, Otumfour(he starts when others start first) but the other two are something else embarassed
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: There are certain individuals you should just ignore on Nairaland. The main ones are Collynzo, Cusubaba, Adamskuty, Emmandani, Rick_Ross(married to a Ghanaian funnily enough lol), googlepikin. I usually rather avoid such topic that will create an e-war.
thanks for the heads up since im kindda new here. When i see threads or comments from the above listed i'll ignore 'em or better yet run the other way

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
thanks for the heads up since im kindda new here. When i see threads or comments from the above listed i'll ignore 'em or better yet run the other way
You should my dear because it can really get ugly and you can start feeling things that you should not be feeling. Once it gets to that point i go away because it can last hours and even days and both parties don't want to back off. There are lots of great people on this site. Thank care dear. Do you mind if i PM you sometime?
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! by boron10(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
That petrodolla dude deserves an IP ban. I've never seen him make comment devoid of insults.

Otumfour grin grin is always going about looking for thread where there his heated arguement between Nigerians and Ghanaians grin.

Anyway, Bin gbagbo, the mod was not partial with the decision to lock the thread. Let's look for a way to plead with him to unlock it. I was actually sad when i discovered the thread has been locked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? / Most Profitable Business Opportunities Available Online In Nigeria / 2023: SERAP Asks Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others To Publish Sources Of Their Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.