Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa (15702 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Look @ kagame(Rwanda's president), that one is among the ugliest things I have ever seen on earth..sorry to say that .....but the dude is an eyesore.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is not in West Africa so I don't know how u expect us to make the top 3 in West Africa.
Cameroon isnt part of west africa?? Guess I reali do need geography lessons after all grin. I accept my mistake, my bad.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is not in West Africa so I don't know how u expect us to make the top 3 in West Africa.
Cameroon isnt part of west africa?? Guess I reali do need geography lessons after all grin. My bad, I accept my mistake.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
Cameroon isnt part of west africa?? Guess I reali do need geography lessons after all grin. My bad, I accept my mistake.
np... most people list us as a west African country anyway .
we are a west-Central African country (that's the latest version lol )
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Evestar200(f): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
Cameroun is in Central Africa but share border with West Africa Countries

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by onila(f): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: np... most people list us as a west African country anyway .
we are a west-Central African country (that's the latest version lol )
lovely ghana girl

come and rep here

Ghanaian women are surely beautiful, dont forget to add bootilicous pictures wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1042951/beauty-ghanaian-women
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by onila(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
kenya women are not ugly maybe their guys but not their girls

confirm here https://www.nairaland.com/890300/beauty-kenyan-women

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I have seen ugly Kenyan men but I have seen cute Kenyan men.

Obama is mixed.
what do u have to say about nigerian men swrry? cheesy don't we have that distinctive all round looks! And we are just so different,we all come in so many features wink Miss.chim chim
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
otumfour:
Your moda and fada are the ugliest apes, murthafurka.....it's pretty easy to hide behind ur pc and claim fine boy, ugly Nigerian(or wherever u from) pig like u.....my arrz sef fine pass ur face, nonso the bitter-looking face having pr1ck.

And yes, this is coming from 1 of the many fine Ghanaian dudes cool

Otumfour in the house...!! grin grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cameroonpride, you've been angry lately. What is the problem dear? Are the 'feminists' getting on your nerves? tongue tongue
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
onila: kenya women are not ugly maybe their guys but not their girls

confirm here https://www.nairaland.com/890300/beauty-kenyan-women

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
chokl8candie:
i beg no insults on this thread.

You created a thread that is by itself an insult, then you turn around and yell "abeg no insults". Hypocrite !!.....Lmao grin grin

And for the one-digit IQ fellas who didn't even bother to verify the authenticity of the article just goes a long way to show how easy and gullible you are. There has never been such an award anywhere in Africa. Hell, there's no such place as 'Gregor Theatre' in South Africa. Lol.... grin

By the way, you guys are sooooo late to the party. This article was released 10 years ago. It has been overdone to the point that it's a tea-break joke in Kenya, only to find juveniles actually making an analysis of the article like they believe such an award existed. Roflmao!! grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
dowjones:

I'm saying this based on the Ghanian national football team, the Ghanian football fan club, Ghanian sex videos *spits*, Ghollywood videos!, my ghanian lesson teacher when i was a kid amongst other ugly ghanian people.

Dont take it the wrong way, look at the bright side, they are good dancers and they produce the best alcholic drinks..Alomo, ashietu bitters !

Best of all, thier girls are p0rn star wannabes. lmao !

Another stupid Nigerian with his hate for ghanaians. Yet they are the first to say ghanaians hate them.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=Emmadani]No be lie.I watched dstv kenya basketball and i almost wept.I laugh til water komot 4 ma eyes.As 4 ghanians,ghanian girls are beautiful but their guys na anoda case.Any ghanian guy wey fine na mixed.Cameroon guyz and girls are wonderfully
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bootylicious: Indeed i'll join in saying thank God for Nigeria.. Our men are the most sought after all ova d world, those living abroad can testify to this, so annoying on how they run after our men..And our ladies are the most beautiful in good proportion in Africa.. Ethiopians have beautiful women too but in a Gathering of 20 ladies u'll pick only 2 beautiful ones buh common in a gathering of 20 nigerian women I can beat my chest to 12 beautiful ones.. Worship in christ embassy or Day star u'll get what i'm saying.. I am a lady, my jaw drops open and I stare... quote author=Emmy9ite]grin grin This is absolutely hilarious! see stroking! Thank God for Naija o!

That's a lie, Nigerians men are known to be big spenders. Apart from that, please.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=chokl8candie]

hmmmmm reali? undecided ...sealed lips ooo grin ...lemme copy and paste what a south African lady posted about nigerians on another thread. Dunno if all what she said was true but I must confess i had never laughed so hard in my life!! It ws hilarious grin
***''They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's
pretty clear that you dont even know what
women from your country look like. I thought
you were gonna say they look south african.
Why do nigerians assume that other African
countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid
description of what Nigerian women look like
based on 20 or so years that your women have
graced the screens of Africa through movies
and also based on what i have seen here in
America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big
mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth.
Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One
Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall
under what a typical nigerian woman look like.
over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a
mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian
women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig,
she is either shapeless or have unattractive
legs. thats the God damn truth based on my
experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical
miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt
have unattractive legs, she has bleached the
heck out of her body. you know the kind of
bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many
of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all
these actresses have bleached the hell outta
their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have
bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson
is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a
nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look
like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall,
big and manly looking with a feet as wide as
that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see
Nigerian women in high heels; very
unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. they are simply
gorgeous.infact saying
they look like Nigerian women is a big insult to
these gorgeous women''***[/
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hoshea: am from tanzania eastafrica, we're goodlooking than west africans, do not visit here, u will not return.

Tanzanians are very beautiful, so he/she must be onto something.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u need geography lessons.
@ topic Kenyans are indeed ugly most east Africans are ugly anyway, but Kenya take the cup , then Rwandan, Ugandan, Somalian , the only beautiful east African are Ethiopian, some tanzanian try .but one thing is sure in east Africa only girls and women are good looking, their men are too ugly, no swagger, no money, fcking stingy ...their women are always complaining.

True that Ethiopians and Tanzanians ladies are beautiful
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by guyANDROID1: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Chaii!!! Na wetin God created man dey abuse like dis.

Chaii!!! Human being don truly suffer ooo
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Good Girl: Cameroonpride, you've been angry lately. What is the problem dear? Are the 'feminists' getting on your nerves? tongue tongue
they can't, u r there to protect me .
Anyway where have u been ?
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by otumfour(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nonso23:
WOW!!! YOU REALLY HAD TO MENTION MY HANDLE... THOUGHT WE WERE MEANT TO CATCH FUN HERE AND NOT INSULT ONE ANOTHER?
NEVER MIND; I FORGIVE YOU...
ITS QUITE OBVIOUS WHO THE BIGGER PERSON HERE IS....

Ugly nigerian ape, ur still typing, insulting a whole country and when u get a slap on tht hammer'like fore-head of urs, u start crying foul and claiming cool dude......fun is when u as a nigerian visit ur gen-set and switch it on in the morning, bytch, grin grin grin

As far as I'm concerned, Kenyan women are beautiful and yes I know a few......

U tlk abt who the bigger person is, murthafurka, claim bigman for nairaland, and go back to winding ur generator for electricity bytch
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
nawaaa oooh! U dey fight with d keypad of ur phone neh grin grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by otumfour(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nonso23:
WOW!! I JUST IGNORED THAT cheesy cheesy ....OH WELL ..ITS TOTALLY NOT WORTH MY TIME THOUGH.... undecided undecided AND TO THINK IT TOOK YOU 3 DAYS TO COME UP WITH THAT.... undecided

grin grin grin grin grin, bytch, 3 days u say, so u'v bn checking on here for a reply all this while abi grin grin grin grin grin

nuggaz don be residing on this site u know.....I actually did something productive in life within 'em 3 days whilst u wuz on here wit ur froggy eyes, wide open and waiting for a reply grin grin grin grin

bytch, ur lame
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by guyANDROID1: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Stop all this sh!t...The first ever african woman to win miss world is a nigerian...that south african girl that claim nigerian girls are this and dat is a dumb cretin mofo.

Where his south-africa or any african countries when a Nigerian woman become miss world or u don't know what it takes to become miss world.

Abeg my Naija ladies are beautiful and endowed
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by dowjones(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
I find the violence on this thread sexually arousing. LMAO !
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
otumfour:
Ugly nigerian ape, ur still typing, insulting a whole country and when u get a slap on tht hammer'like fore-head of urs, u start crying foul and claiming cool dude......fun is when u as a nigerian visit ur gen-set and switch it on in the morning, bytch, grin grin grin

As far as I'm concerned, Kenyan women are beautiful and yes I know a few......

U tlk abt who the bigger person is, murthafurka, claim bigman for nairaland, and go back to winding ur generator for electricity bytch

Oh dear!! grin grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2013
guy ANDROID: Stop all this sh!t...The first ever african woman to win miss world is a nigerian...that south african girl that claim nigerian girls are this and dat is a dumb cretin mofo. Where his south-africa or any african countries when a Nigerian woman become miss world or u don't know what it takes to become miss world.

Miss Botswana (Mpule Kwelagobe) won the Miss Universe title in 1999 and in 2011, Miss Angola (Leila Lopez) won the Miss Universe title.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by no1madman(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2013
We know say some get heads like d shape of a mango,nevertheless:dem get plenty beautiful women with wicked booties . .

Dem carry front and back too. . . . .
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 24, 2013
y-fo:
thought cameroonians were into br5st ironing...guess its not as wide-spread as I thought..
hope there aren't tok many kenyans on this forum as this may quickly spiral down to inter-country e-war...

we already have our hands full battling southafricans grin
animal
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by axum: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Somalia and Djibouti came in number 1 and 2 in the most beautiful women in Africa. Both Somalia and Djibouti are ethnically Somali. Ofcourse Ethiopia and Eritrea made up the 7. Basically all the Cushitic countries made it up there in terms of Beauty. HAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies / Compulsory Confession / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.