Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' (20349 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by 80million1: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
*yaaaaawns*
make 4pm nack,make i watch Super Eagles jare.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by ichamentor(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
when she go launch Jenifone, her smartphone brand?
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by bebechuks: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Naja ooooooo see funke ope
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by sanandreas(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Not attractive. Hey try a better packaging.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by xplizit(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
grin ... and Jenipad, her brand of "pad"
ichamentor: when she go launch Jenifone, her smartphone brand?
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by AbuMikey(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yungwizzzy: me nor kukuma dey use perf b4
So,na ur armpit dey smell for her since!
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by nickz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
With the picture I just saw now, I think that ish would pass for insecticide(otapiapia)
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
honestly nigerians won't get anywhere with this attitude. am sure if beyonce sends damaged products to naija u all will fall over urselves tryin to get one. u ve already condemned jenifa perfume just afta lukin at d pic#nawa4naija

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
be like say someone with malaria piss inside the bottle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: So,na ur armpit dey smell for her since!
se na for armpit u dey spray ur own perfume eh? aboki
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
kulyiel, can u spel woman without man? thank God she s doing fyn but she s still need a man(men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)
for your information,the word WOMAN is coined out of the name WOMB MAN. Thay is,a MAN with a WOMB I.E WOMB-MAN,SHORTENED TO WOMAN. Meanwhile the last time i checked A WOMANS SUCESS IN LIFE DOES NOT DEPEND ON HER MARITAL STATUS.THERE ARE MANY SUCCESSFUL AND UNSUCESSFUL MARRIED AND SINGLE WOMEN.BESIDES FUNKE BECAME A BRAND NAME BEFORE HER MARRIAGE TO THAT TOUT.I WONDER WHAT IN THIS WORLD WILL MAKE HER SETTLE FOR THAT TOUT ANYWAY.MY POINT IS THAT MARRIAGE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WOMAN.WHAT DOES A WOMAN NEED MARRIAGE FOR = social security,economic security,kids, male company and a s3x partner.any woman can get that out of wedlock,so tell me what else she needs a ' man' for
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: be like say someone with malaria piss inside the bottle grin grin
bad belle,hater of your fellow nigerian woman,go and make your own cologne or perfume,whether it will look like urine,wine or malt,do it first,lets see.we all know it is easy to criticize
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
mtcheew: honestly nigerians won't get anywhere with this attitude. am sure if beyonce sends damaged products to naija u all will fall over urselves tryin to get one. u ve already condemned jenifa perfume just afta lukin at d pic#nawa4naija
no mind them.them like to dey form critic.i remember the day i read a thread about alex ekubo,when he said many nigerians have pull him down syndrome,you wan try the way them finish him for nl.is his statement not revealing itself on nairaland
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: bad belle,hater of your fellow nigerian woman,go and make your own cologne or perfume,whether it will look like urine,wine or malt,do it first,lets see.we all know it is easy to criticize
grin grin grin all na yoke
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
nickz: With the picture I just saw now, I think that ish would pass for insecticide(otapiapia)
i am not suprised.pull him/her down mentality dey worry you :/
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Funke Akindele to launch her perfume? laff wan kpef me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Pokmon: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
WTF is jenifa??
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by AdeniyiA(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
the scent would be Jenifantic!
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by tellwisdom: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
I would rather use airfreshner than this perfume. sad
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Horlerslimfit(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
wahaho for we naija!
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by iGeneral: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yuk!
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Black man black mind, it is depressing to read d dog eat dog attitude of some pple, a white will support their own no matter what, and others too, even some mumu yorubas are joining d haters to bash their sis, i wasnt crazy abt jenifa film but i rejoiced when i read dis news only to be shocked to read pples hate comments, remember its what u sow u will reap.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
tellwisdom: I would rather use airfreshner than this perfume. sad
baygon will be better smiley
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
ayogbade: Black man black mind, it is depressing to read d dog eat dog attitude of some pple, a white will support their own no matter what, and others too, even some mumu yorubas are joining d haters to bash their sis, i wasnt crazy abt jenifa film but i rejoiced when i read dis news only to be shocked to read pples hate comments, remember its what u sow u will reap.
thats nigerians attitude and mentality for you
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by shegzi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
$wtme:
Doesn't luk niz,d black background where d Jenifa was written makes it luk cheap
bottle and label looks very local she should ve consulted a very good designer for that
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by anitank(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by osadhordy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jenifa kan sulia kan,dn't jus let the perfume to be cost oooooo
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Why so much 'bad-belleism' on NL(Nigeria)?

I know most people criticized Seun when he formed Nairaland comparing him to Mark.Z's facebook but look at where he is today. 2nd most popular forum in Africa
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Amedu3: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Who be dat person wey go always dey say end time end time,u ur self u pure,don't judge.Good one jenifer but as owoich dey do am for u abeg no forget d poor
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by moscobabs(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
huunmmm...so i can see why this guys are making the comment'End time' now
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Amedu3: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
All dis babilonians sef wey full nairaland dem no sabi anitin dan to dey critises,abegi make una leave jenifer jare.Good one but as owoicho dey do am for u no forget d poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Mr Ibu Thrills His Fans With A Dance In Liberia (Video) / Dabota Lawson Shades Yvonne Jegede Over Statement She Made About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.