Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10414 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
firestar:
Aw. And I wanna get some shoes for mah otouto.
Oh well.
Your what?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by firestar(f): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Your what?
tongue

Otouto.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by firestar(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
firestar: tongue

Otouto.
Anglais, sil vous plait undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by firestar(f): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Anglais, sil vous plait undecided
Um, that's his pet name. Translation ruins da funk. Désole.
But you get da idea.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by mcfynest(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
wouldnt mind it sha....... if i need to step in the shoes of my rabbi, then what is keeping moi
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
mcfynest: wouldnt mind it sha....... if i need to step in the shoes of my rabbi, then what is keeping moi
lol. same shoe size ?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
To be in the shoes and coat of The Rabbi, I cannot imagine!!! shocked shocked Infact it will just give moi powers to fly and shoot verses at scoffers grin grin grin

BUT

Unfortunately, none are my size.. cry cry

Rabbi, why you no use am do photoshoot na? Customers go plenty.....
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tinygoldbaby: To be in the shoes and coat of The Rabbi, Ijavascript:void(0); cannot imagine!!! shocked shocked Infact it will just give moi powers to fly and shoot verses at scoffers grin grin grin

BUT

Unfortunately, none are my size.. cry cry

Rabbi, why you no use am do photoshoot na? Customers go plenty.....
lol why new id hun ? cheesy warrapin to the old one ?

this is a time of war i dont wear stuff like that anymore. i dress like a warrior ready for battle now. trainers and khakhis. am ready to take folks head off grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol why new id hun ? cheesy warrapin to the old one ?

this is a time of war i dont wear stuff like that anymore. i dress like a warrior ready for battle now. trainers and khakhis. am ready to take folks head off grin grin

A lot of peeps know me on that one and I would not be able to express myself sincerely angry angry (People wanna control me no be small thing...)

Bhet why na? The coat is sezzie cheesy cheesy cheesy and he shoes look like dancing shoes grin grin. Militant- I salute ya!

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tinygoldbaby:

A lot of peeps know me on that one and I would not be able to express myself sincerely angry angry (People wanna control me no be small thing...)

Bhet why na? The coat is sezzie cheesy cheesy cheesy and he shoes look like dancing shoes grin grin. Militant- I salute ya!
if a lot of people know you, you shoulda changed the name completely now lol abi ? not too much difference between the names naw lol. oh yes its a time of war not a time of preppy dressing. its a time to dress comfortably not a time to dress uncomfortably. tis a time to dress in clothes i can run in lol. its a mental thing.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: if a lot of people know you, you shoulda changed the name completely now lol abi ? not too much difference between the names naw lol. oh yes its a time of war not a time of preppy dressing. its a time to dress comfortably not a time to dress uncomfortably. tis a time to dress in clothes i can run in lol. its a mental thing.

I wanted something around KGB or Something with Warrior or something Fighting/War related in it.... cool cool cool But I have no clue really tongue tongue So this is just a temporal one b4 the main thing

Where are you running to? They are not nuking Uk na...yet.... But it's good sha. Its better to start now since you are the main Rabbi cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dayuummm you are right!! I didn't even know I was replying with TPB and not TGB
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
firestar: Um, that's his pet name. Translation ruins da funk. Désole.
But you get da idea.
Ha, okay. Extend my greetings to him smiley
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Woli Obadiah, sheck your inbox pleax
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I wanted something around KGB or Something with Warrior or something Fighting/War related in it.... cool cool cool But I have no clue really tongue tongue So this is just a temporal one b4 the main thing

Where are you running to? They are not nuking Uk na...yet.... But it's good sha. Its better to start now since you are the main Rabbi cool
i jus tryna get in dat warrior spirit seeing as there is a smell of war in the air. tryna sync my spirit with the atmosphere. cant have a conflict and contradiction of what is going on inside me and outside the world. am getting my game face on wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Woli Obadiah, sheck your inbox pleax
indeed, indeed wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Dayuummm you are right!! I didn't even know I was replying with TPB and not TGB
they both sound the same though lol that aint incognito enough
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: indeed, indeed wink
Woli, please check again sad

*gasping for air in shock*
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
lol i came late ooo...... I dont even know my size of shoes, erm erm last time i checked it was size infinity.... Mehn i find it difficult to buy shoes oo..
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Woli, please check again sad

*gasping for air in shock*
grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i jus tryna get in dat warrior spirit seeing as there is a smell of war in the air. tryna sync my spirit with the atmosphere. cant have a conflict and contradiction of what is going on inside me and outside the world. am getting my game face on wink

Oh thats good. cool cool cool. I smell war too but since I'm Winnipeg I smell nothing but all the essays I need to write undecided undecided

Good luck oh, sha dont go and enroll in the army sha grin grin. E no reach dat level
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN: lol i came late ooo...... I dont even know my size of shoes, erm erm last time i checked it was size infinity.... Mehn i find it difficult to buy shoes oo..
what country are you based in Sire ?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN: lol i came late ooo...... I dont even know my size of shoes, erm erm last time i checked it was size infinity.... Mehn i find it difficult to buy shoes oo..

Big feet bah?

I'm size 9 cry cry
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: they both sound the same though lol that aint incognito enough

How about iMilitia?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Woli, have you seen my latest mail?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Big feet bah?

I'm size 9 cry cry
Why the long face? I'm a size 9 too, and that's small compared to those of the rest of my fam's

I have the smallest feet in the family cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Oh thats good. cool cool cool. I smell war too but since I'm Winnipeg I smell nothing but all the essays I need to write undecided undecided

Good luck oh, sha dont go and enroll in the army sha grin grin. E no reach dat level
enroll in the army keee ? lol nothing like dat. you do know we may have to go break into stores during the war. all production line and transport stops. no grocery stores lol. so you gotta be agile and ready to go break into a locked supermarket or something. unless of course you are one of these people that have been storing a years supply of food grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: what country are you based in Sire ?
i be omo naija sire.......I Have never ever left the shores of naija before, even Ghana/Niger rep sef i neva go...
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

How about iMilitia?
lwtmb. ermm yeah thats good lol grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: enroll in the army keee ? lol nothing like dat. you do know we may have to go break into stores during the war. all production line and transport stops. no grocery stores lol. so you gotta be agile and ready to go break into a locked supermarket or something. unless of course you are one of these people that have been storing a years supply of food grin
WW3 ends in 2025
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Why the long face? I'm a size 9 too, and that's small compared to those of the rest of my fam's

I have the smallest feet in the family cool

Men size 9 is bigger than ladies size 9. My feet attracts laughter grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dress Making Tips? / 18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / After M.a.c Make Up What Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.