Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,041 members, 7,832,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10441 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
nobody wanna buy dis stuffs down here mehn, its end time already, we dont need it anymore. What we need are some agbadas to hide from the white men wen they come, u know with our cutlasses and bamboo sticks, the Agbada will help us block some gunshots u know...
grin grin grin grin grin yeah i need me a cutlass like so badly sire lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
book of mormon things, no wonder the book of mormon called the native Americans the true israelites......hmmmmmmm

This story was in the Book of Mormon shocked shocked
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOL! she could be from aanother mama grin grin grin
When I saw the post I was afraid oh, I thought I posted it cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Buy our shirts na wink
Mbanu. My customer dey Balogun market cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Purplebells: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
nobody wanna buy dis stuffs down here mehn, its end time already, we dont need it anymore. What we need are some agbadas to hide from the white men wen they come, u know with our cutlasses and bamboo sticks, the Agbada will help us block some gunshots u know...

Lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeye pikin
grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol not a white man. a fellow nigerian

LMFAO!! YOu guys dont know anythang!!! How will a white man not dupe an Black man?? They dont even like us so how do yuo expect sincerity when doing business with them.

EXCEPT ITs online purchase, apart from that...... tongue
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Mbanu. My customer dey Balogun market cheesy

grin grin grin grin

You no won help me ba?? grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin yeah i need me a cutlass like so badly sire lol

I need a dagger or swiss knife, cutlass is to big. Before you lift it they would have used bullets to write their names on your body.

I even have a gun catalog with me. cool cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:

LOOOL!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

yes of cos....... The book of mormon is a book of genealogy. Its kinda interesting to read ooo, but there are so many lies in it, like blacks are cursed e.t.c e.t.c.....
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LMFAO!! YOu guys dont know anythang!!! How will a white man not dupe an Black man?? They dont even like us so how do yuo expect sincerity when doing business with them.

actually white men are more trustworthy than black men in issues like this. tis true. you cant do business with a nigerian. he is constantly thinking about how to scam you
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Oh, and the spotted bedsheet...niceeeeee grin. Like the colour

He can as well ship his entire household items to you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

By whites, do you mean Indians or Labanese? tongue

Those ones be proper 419. grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
yes of cos....... The book of mormon is a book of genealogy. Its kinda interesting to read ooo, but there are so many lies in it, like blacks are cursed e.t.c e.t.c.....

I would have loved to read that but my mission to acquire A LOT of religious texts was over before it began.... tongue tongue

Well that is religion for you
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

By whites, do you mean Indians or Labanese? tongue

Those ones be proper 419. grin

INDIANS ARE THE WOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

I avoid them here AT ALL COSTS!!!
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: actually white men are more trustworthy than black men in issues like this. tis true. you cant do business with a nigerian. he is constantly thinking about how to scam you
dats true sire, dont trust a Nigerian....the temptation is too much.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

let me tell you something that would freak you out. if you marry a white man. the children you have dont belong to you. the children are edomites. they are not israel. the children are your biblical enemies. the seed is who you are

NUMBERS 1 VS 18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers,

if a black man marries a white woman ? the children are israel

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: actually white men are more trustworthy than black men in issues like this. tis true. you cant do business with a nigerian. he is constantly thinking about how to scam you

Okay more brownie points to white men here. We have that 419, I-must-better-pass-my-neighbor mentality, its not a wonder that the whole world seems to hate us and even here, it is hard to do anything as a Nigerian especially find a house. The landlords can even be blunt and tell you they dont want any Nigerian, they did it to my friend(s).
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

INDIANS ARE THE WOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

I avoid them here AT ALL COSTS!!!
indians? Lol hahahaha. I cant even dare, anywhere near Asia is a disaster.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: let me tell you something that would freak you out. if you marry a white man. the children you have dont belong to you. the children are edomites. they are not israel. the children are your enemies. the seed is who you are

NUMBERS 1 VS 18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers,

if a black man marries a white woman ? the children are israel
noted
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay more brownie points to white men here. We have that 419, I-must-better-pass-my-neighbor mentality, its not a wonder that the whole world seems to hate us and even here, it is hard to do anything as a Nigerian especially find a house. The landlords can even be blunt and tell you they dont want any Nigerian, they did it to my friend(s).
lmao our reputation precedes us now. me ? i aint no nigerian. never called myself one. i am Yehudah grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: let me tell you something that would freak you out. if you marry a white man. the children you have dont belong to you. the children are edomites. they are not israel. the children are your enemies. the seed is who you are

WOAHH!! MIND BLOWING.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I really need to read the bible more

obadiah777: if a black man marries a white woman ? the children are israel

Hmm, seems fair. It would take 60 bullets, 3 electric chairs 4 firing squads and a lot of water boarding for me to marry a white man grin grin..... They have this fetish mentality.

Its patrileneal ..... wow... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN: noted
yeah the spirit dropped into those children would be the spirit of a white man. may have been a white man who hates blacks. and the lord wants to show him pepper by making him come out half black through a black woman. the lord works in mysterious ways. spirits are dropped in families for either punishment or nurturing. its all planned out.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

WOAHH!! MIND BLOWING.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I really need to read the bible more

Hmm, seems fair. It would take 60 bullets, 3 electric chairs 4 firing squads and a lot of water boarding for me to marry a white man grin grin..... They have this fetish mentality.

Its patrileneal ..... wow... shocked shocked shocked shocked
some black women do it lol. on frontpage there is one who did. MKO daughter. beginning of sorrows
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lmao our reputation precedes us now. me ? i aint no nigerian. never called myself one. i am Yehudah grin grin

Sometimes I regret being a Nigerian....Nigerian=419 and a lot of other horrid things and no one cares

BUT YOU LOOOK NIGERIAN AND YOUR PASSPORT SAYS NIGERIAN AND YOUR NAME SAYS NIGERIAN.... AND PEOPLE WILL LAUGH THHEIR AZZEZZ OFF IF YOU SAY YEHUDAH
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

He can as well ship his entire household items to you. tongue
Lol. He is free to do that, since these are the end times so he won't be needing furniture for the great tribulation wink grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: some black women do it lol. on frontpage there is one who did. MKO daughter. beginning of sorrows

I do not know what people see in them. Family torturing aside, but I can NEVER DO THAT. cool cool

AND NOW THERE IS A CONSEQUENCE, MY Kids would not be Israelites, it will never cross my mind. grin grin

I really need to change my user name.

Would the 144,000 at least know each other before they become celestial??
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
if you look at a sperm cell, it is the shape of a man. the head and body. thats a human being. the sperm is the human being. the mothers womb just nurtures that sperm cell and makes it grow. of course in the process she passes some of her genetic material to the child but the child is the sperm. so a white mans sperm is a white child. does not matter if it comes through a black woman. and the lord will put the spirit of a white person in it. who knows what kinda white spirit the lord drops into your baby as a black woman with a white husband ? maybe hitlers spirit ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lmao our reputation precedes us now. me ? i aint no nigerian. never called myself one. i am Yehudah grin grin
Yehuddah ko, Yerima ni. Smdh grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yehuddah=Omo Odu'a

wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: if you look at a sperm cell, it is the shape of a man. the head and body. thats a human being. the sperm is the human being. the mothers womb just nurtures that sperm cell and makes it grow. of course in the process she passes some of her genetic material to the child but the child is the sperm. so a white mans sperm is a white child. does not matter if it comes through a black woman. and the lord will put the spirit of a white person in it. who knows what kinda white spirit the lord drops into your baby as a black woman with a white husband ? maybe hitlers spirit ? grin grin

DAMN!!! You must have pissed off G-D BIG TIME! for him to punish you with a war mongering maniac like Hitler shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Sometimes I regret being a Nigerian....Nigerian=419 and a lot of other horrid things and no one cares

BUT YOU LOOOK NIGERIAN AND YOUR PASSPORT SAYS NIGERIAN AND YOUR NAME SAYS NIGERIAN.... AND PEOPLE WILL LAUGH THHEIR AZZEZZ OFF IF YOU SAY YEHUDAH
i dont look nigerian at all. even nigerians see me and are shocked when i tell them i am nigerian. anytime i go to nigerian restaurants the women behind the counter start asking me have you had nigerian food before ? and i have to remind them i am nigerian. so i dont have that problem of looking like a nigerian lol and i have a british passport. so am cool grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

See How Badly This Girl Is Dressing / 18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / Is It Wrong To Wear Laced Shoes On Native Attires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.