Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

IQ Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IQ Test (1793 Views)

IQ Test: How Many Triangles Can You Find? / Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates / Your Writing Is Enough Proof Of Your IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Do you claim to be intelligent? or do people say you are? are you not certain if you possesses this trait? If yes to the above questions then
Try this Intelligence Test http://www.begent.org/intelquiz.htm
Then past your first trial result here, be sincere.
Re: IQ Test by psky: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Done mine, scored 10. Oya op release your own.

Re: IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
I scored 11
Re: IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
I scored 11
Re: IQ Test by psky: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
lordnammy: I scored 11

Should have scored 11, wasn't paying attention in question 9. What questions did you fail?
Re: IQ Test by psky: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
By the way you said we should paste results, but you didn't paste yours, why?
Re: IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
psky:

Should have scored 11, wasn't paying attention in question 9. What questions did you fail?
I skipped 4 and 10
Re: IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
psky:

Did you get Numbers; 4 and 10 correct?
Re: IQ Test by Gboliwe: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
undecided
Re: IQ Test by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
grin

Re: IQ Test by psky: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
lordnammy: Did you get Numbers; 4 and 10 correct?

Yep, failed no 2 and 3. I could debate on the answer to no 3 for hours though. grin Heck! Maybe I could argue on both. Language used was nonspecific.

Still haven't answered my question though. You did not paste your result but you told others to paste theirs. How can I trust you when you might as well have been waiting to access the results of others before making a claim to what yours was. By the way, yesterday you spent a great deal of time on this thread before replying to only one of my posts, quite strange if all you wanted to do was sincerely list questions you had failed. I doubt it would take minutes for anyone to figure out questions they had missed.
Need answers man, and by the way, this is a real test of your IQ. wink
Re: IQ Test by psky: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe: undecided

Hey man you are giving out expo. grin
Crop the answers out.
Re: IQ Test by Gboliwe: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
psky:

Hey man you are giving out expo. grin
Crop the answers out.
sorry. Edited
Re: IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2013
psky:

Yep, failed no 2 and 3. I could debate on the answer to no 3 for hours though. grin Heck! Maybe I could argue on both. Language used was nonspecific.

Still haven't answered my question though. You did not paste your result but you told others to paste theirs. How can I trust you when you might as well have been waiting to access the results of others before making a claim to what yours was. By the way, yesterday you spent a great deal of time on this thread before replying to only one of my posts, quite strange if all you wanted to do was sincerely list questions you had failed. I doubt it would take minutes for anyone to figure out questions they had missed.
I tried but my phone was form some jango that they sorry
Re: IQ Test by lordnammy(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2013
psky:

It is an IQ test bro in so far as its your fist attemt

(1) (Reply)

Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State / A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos / 6 Funny Warri Proverbs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.