Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If U Had 2 Months To Live - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If U Had 2 Months To Live (995 Views)

What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her / My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Had 2 Months To Live by firefly(f): 2:10am On Jun 02, 2006
What would you do if U just discovered you have a terminal illness and only had 2 months to live? How would you live the rest of your life?

p.s. b4 una start yab me, i just didn't know under what category to post this topic.
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by trumic(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2006
mayne, i would have as much sex that i can, i mean sex for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus as snacks in between meals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by Nosu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2006
give my heart,mind strenght to Jesus christ and being dedicated to his work so as to secure eternity and also help the hopeless and the needy
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by DaHitler(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2006
Depends on what kind of terminal illness I have. If it is one that would lead to a painful death, I would hurry up and write a book then commit suicide.
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by BigShishi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2006
i will become a proper christian! grin
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by finemocha(f): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2007
well for one thing i wouldnt spend any more time on nairaland grin
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by abdkabir(m): 3:02am On Mar 21, 2007
Guess I'II try to hasten d important things i'd like to do b4 going.
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by swing4real(m): 3:07am On Mar 21, 2007
Hmm to start i no go even believe whoever wan go tell me that kin news say i get 2 month to live even if na the 1 doctor in the wide world.Ask me?
Re: If U Had 2 Months To Live by ademiife(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2007
i will keep living my life as always, making each passing day better: it's hard to let go,

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make A Few Friends? / I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.