Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion (8800 Views)

NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling / Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by omonnakoda: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
We should not tribalize the issue and condemn the tribe.If any one is to be condemned it should be ONLY the culprit Nnaemeka and no one else. Let us be fair
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by dammyklein(f): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
its a pity this cocaine tinz is going viral dis days.chcek dis link abt cocaine for lasgidi
http://igist247..com/2013/09/lagos-bus-drivers-use-cocaine-fashola.html
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
omonnakoda: We should not tribalize the issue and condemn the tribe.If any one is to be condemned it should be ONLY the culprit Nnaemeka and no one else. Let us be fair
You got my point!
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by oduaboy1: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I ask again, What do I stand to gain? undecided What is so hard in facing the criminal and leaving out his tribe. Must you talk about his tribe? If yes, why? To make yourself feel good that your tribesmen don't commit the crime? undecided
What now happens when a particular tribe keep producing criminals at every given time or is just mere coincidence:>:>

3 Likes

Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
odua boy: What now happens when a particular tribe keep producing criminals at every given time or is just mere coincidence:>:>
If you have evidence for this present it so we can examine it. Just because this particular Lagos guy was caught does not mean we should paint all Lagosians with the same brush let us be objective
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
odua boy: What now happens when a particular tribe keep producing criminals at every given time or is just mere coincidence:>:>
Bia, I don't have anything to do with you just park one side there. Mtcheeeww!
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by omonnakoda: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Bia, I don't have anything to do with you just park one side there. Mtcheeeww!
What of me can I polish your cutlery and tinz
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by oduaboy1: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Bia, I don't have anything to do with you just park one side there. Mtcheeeww!
You have everything to do with me,u are on a public forum my dear,u dont decide who quote you or notwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
odua boy: You have everything to do with me,u are on a public forum my dear,u dont decide who quote you or notwinkwinkwinkwink
Whatever!
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
omonnakoda: If you have evidence for this present it so we can examine it. Just because this particular Lagos guy was caught does not mean we should paint all Lagosians with the same brush let us be objective
Your head no correct. grin
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by oduaboy1: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
omonnakoda: If you have evidence for this present it so we can examine it. Just because this particular Lagos guy was caught does not mean we should paint all Lagosians with the same brush let us be objective
Let's take nairaland as a case study,nearly all crime related stories on frontpage is commited by one particular tribe:>:>:>
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
odua boy: Let's take nairaland as a case study,nearly all crime related stories on frontpage is commited by one particular tribe:>:>:>
Thank goodness you've admitted it. Exactly what I said.

Now, why are threads relating to crimes committed by that particular tribe always on the frontpage?
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by confusion247(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
There is no tribe on earth that doesn't produce criminals. If you think otherwise, mention the tribe.
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by omonnakoda: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Your head no correct. grin
How

Anyway can I come and polish for you ? Jewelry and tins I polish very well
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
They've hidden my post again embarassed.

*unfollows thread*
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by oduaboy1: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: All I am saying is this, a person commits a particular crime because he wants to(that's freewill) and not because he is from a particular tribe. Why can't you face the criminal that committed the crime without involving his tribe?
When a child errs wrongly,the parents are blamed.
If criminal A is from one particular tribe,same goes for B,C,D,E,F.Then the problem is no longer individualistic but collective,this due to the "UNNECESSARY IMPORTANCE THIS PEOPLE GENERALLY ATTACH TO MONEY".The get rich or die trying phenomenon that has been hammered into many of their children HEADS right from childhood,sad but true:>:>:>

1 Like

Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by omonnakoda: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
That is not true .Ibo
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by NiccoC(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
na his villa people dey pursue am. that old man wey dey look am somhow somhow
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by hawai50(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Which will fetch him 4m per month
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by azzima(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmm, he must be an alumnus of igbobi college

1 Like

Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by azzima(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
omonnakoda: We should not tribalize the issue and condemn the tribe.If any one is to be condemned it should be ONLY the culprit Nnaemeka and no one else. Let us be fair
I used to think like you too but it is very alarming to note that 95% of this crime is commited by a select minority group. Their leaders should do something about this situation instead of wasting efforts on mundane issues. Don't they have anything else to do?they MUST hammer, they must show off in the village and they are the loudest money miss road. Industrious indeed. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by omonnakoda: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2013
azzima: I used to think like you too but it is very alarming to note that 95% of this crime is commited by a select minority group. Their leaders should do something about this situation instead of wasting efforts on mundane issues. Don't they have anything else to do?they MUST hammer, they must show off in the village and they are the loudest money miss road. Industrious indeed. What a shame.
I think Fashola is working. The fact is the press is more focussed on Lagos and so when Lagosians like Nnaemeka get arrested for these sorts of crimes people tend to generalize and ethnicize things.It is not only Lagosians who are involved
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by drnoel: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Case of the unrepentant thief..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Prophet Breast Feeds Her Church Members As She Calls It Holy Milk / 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them / Sexual Abuse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.