Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion (8798 Views)

NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling / Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Kairoseki77: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
condralbede: Repent from what sin broo?I see no harm to any Nairaland member for saying that.meanwhile it's a free world we all r entitled to our own opinions.

The sins of your father!
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by ceejay80s(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
No job?
Wetìn happen to lawma work?
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Originalsly: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmm.....N4 million...bait? I saw this documentary where the mules are often killed after delivering the drugs. This guy is after big money...and fast.
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nigeria/the government should not be blamed when people carry drugs.

Go to school and STUDY AGRICULTURE.

Out of the millions of hectares of arable land for farming in Nigeria, only 42% is being used.

Source: Saturday's 'news at 10' on channels.
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
babe_online:
If there are people from another tribe that carry drugs please create a topic on it.

The NL mods are not from one tribe only.

The truth is that the people that traffic drugs 80% of the time are from one tribe.
What would I stand to gain?
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by lomprico(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Get rich or die trying!
In hustle we trust!
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
#Addicted#......that's all
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Nnaemeka Anayo, 36, was re-arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, for testing positive to heroin ingestion during the inward screening of passengers on an Etihad flight from Pakistan, last weekend.

I don't think he is Lagosian.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by abatajjvii: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
GEJ am still backing you and your guys
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Kairoseki77: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
LWKMD.

Why na? The mods deleted all comments about the man in the article. What kind of sense does that make?
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Why did they hide my post? angry . Which of the rules did I break? I only said what I see here on NL...mtcheeew
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Kairoseki77: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Why did they hide my post? angry . Which of the rules did I break? I only said what I see here on NL...mtcheeew

Don't mention the man in the article and you will be fine. Somebody's feelings were hurt. grin
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Ibime(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mumu, why didn't he wash the wraps and reingest them?
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Don't mention the man in the article and you will be fine. Somebody's feelings were hurt. grin
Is the man related to the mod? undecidedundecided
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by unicon25: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thats the quality of one who really want to make it""don't be lazy""get rich or die traying"we don't need oil money"just give us chance from pk to Nig to western world"de road to drug is deadly"but if u hav de heart to cross it"ooooooooooooo my broseeee u will be sein milk and honey every where"no one hav to drag de milk with u cus u took de risky alone
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Lagosbabe1: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mods what happened to my comment?

Well as for me and my people we shall not smuggle drugs- Amen
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: What would I stand to gain?
Then stop making noise when news of people that carry drugs is on the front page!
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lagosbabe1: Mods what happened to my comment?

Well as for me and my people we shall not smuggle drugs- Amen
Amen.

They hid my comment too.
Re: Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
babe_online:
Then stop making noise when news of people that carry drugs is on the front page!
Where did you see me making noise? undecidedundecided. I only stated my opinion(which sadly is the truth) and you call it making noise? Girl, I'd advice you to go get a life! Jugding and cussing an entire tribe on NL because of one person's act does not make sense. I believe you can do better than that. Tribalism and bigotry is for little uneducated minds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS / Sexual Abuse In Nigeria / FCT, Ekiti, Adamawa, Imo, Six Others Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.