Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. (2955 Views)

Those The Bible Sees As Harlots / Satan Ministry: God's Love Of Harlots. / Thread In Rememberance Of The Great Pagan Ancestors Who Led Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2013
joel lala:

then the answer to urs is none of the above ...
As for rahab yes i admit she was a harlot nd the only harlot in ur list but still give me time to say something about her.

So you mean you as a christian, is incapable of giving a yes or no answer on a biblical story?

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

So you mean you as a christian, is incapable of giving a yes or no answer on a biblical story?

it means that i will nt give a yes or no answer to ur manipulate tales whereas u just said yes without bringing out the questions that u intentionally dodge..so who will knw what u are saying yes to..
Also i said that out of ur manipulated story only rahab was the recognized harlot there.. A harlot is a woman that have se.x with SEVERAL men, so as for mary u didnt show us the man she had se.x with b4 joseph, ruth didnt eventually have se.x with boaz dat night as boaz hailed her to be virtuous nd bathsheba we all knw that her actions where caused by david..
BTW am waiting for u to show us how ruth was a lesbian according to ur first post..
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
joel lala:

it means that i will nt give a yes or no answer to ur manipulate tales whereas u just said yes without bringing out the questions that u intentionally dodge..so who will knw what u are saying yes to..
Also i said that out of ur manipulated story only rahab was the recognized harlot there.. A harlot is a woman that have se.x with SEVERAL men, so as for mary u didnt show us the man she had se.x with b4 joseph, ruth didnt eventually have se.x with boaz dat night as boaz hailed her to be virtuous nd bathsheba we all knw that her actions where caused by david..
BTW am waiting for u to show us how ruth was a lesbian according to ur first post..

If you recognise only Rahab, that's ok because it shows that you already accept that your saviour came from a bloodline of harlots.

About Ruth and Naomi being lesbian lovers, it is very obvious though not explicit. Let me give you a first clue. After Ruth's husband died, she refused to go back to her father's house instead she attached herself to Naomi. Yes, attached herself. In fact, if you read Ruth 1: 19, it said that the whole town of Bethlehem stirred at their relationship. That means the town was disturbed by what was going on but there was no law then against lebianism so they didn't know what to do. Because of this hostility in Bethlehem, they departed to the country of Moab where homosexuality was accepted.

A question one should ask is why would Ruth not return to her father's house after her husband died but instead made a "till death do us part" marriage pact with Naomi? There is only one plausible answer staring you in the face. You can accept it if you want or continue burying your christian head in the sand.

Then, after Ruth gave birth to a boy via her arranged marriage of convenience with Boaz, what did the bible say? I quote: “A son has been born to Naomi.” Ruth 4:17. The means that they, the Moabites, recognise Naomi as the real partner of Ruth and not Boaz who was completely ignored.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

If you recognise only Rahab, that's ok because it shows that you already accept that your saviour came from a bloodline of harlots.

About Ruth and Naomi being lesbian lovers, it is very obvious though not explicit. Let me give you a first clue. After Ruth's husband died, she refused to go back to her father's house instead she attached herself to Naomi. Yes, attached herself. In fact, if you read Ruth 1: 19, it said that the whole town of Bethlehem stirred at their relationship. That means the town was disturbed by what was going on but there was no law then against lebianism so they didn't know what to do. Because of this hostility in Bethlehem, they departed to the country of Moab where homosexuality was accepted.

A question one should ask is why would Ruth not return to her father's house after her husband died but instead made a "till death do us part" marriage pact with Naomi? There is only one plausible answer staring you in the face. You can accept it if you want or continue burying your christian head in the sand.

Then, after Ruth gave birth to a boy via her arranged marriage of convenience with Boaz, what did the bible say? I quote: “A son has been born to Naomi.” Ruth 4:17. The means that they, the Moabites, recognise Naomi as the real partner of Ruth and not Boaz who was completely ignored.

The funny thing is that you mentioned 5 names from the begining of the thread and only one is a harlot..You couldnt prove that the rest are harlots could you. A total failure, because everybody even non christains know that rahab was a harlot and the only harlot in the lineage.

As for the bolded, i could not but only laugh at the level of ignorance here.

Deut 25 outlines the law for raising up seed unto a dead brother so that his 'name be not put out of Israel'.

Deuteronomy 25:5-6:

5 If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside the family. Her husband’s brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to her. 6 The first son she bears shall carry on the name of the dead brother so that his name will not be blotted out from Israel.

This appears to be the reason Naomi suggests Ruth approach Boaz (Ruth 2:20, 3:2-4) and basically propose to him.

Ruth 2:20:
20 “The Lord bless him!” Naomi said to her daughter-in-law. “He has not stopped showing his kindness to the living and the dead.” She added, “That man is our close relative; he is one of our guardian-redeemers'.

Boaz is aware of it and accepts the responsibility if the closer relative chose to decline (3:12-13).

Ruth 3:12-13: 12 Although it is true that I am a guardian-redeemer of our family, there is another who is more closely related than I. 13 Stay here for the night, and in the morning if he wants to do his duty as your guardian-redeemer, good; let him redeem you. But if he is not willing, as surely as the Lord lives I will do it. Lie here until morning.”

In Israel, Ruth takes part in levirate marriage—marrying a relative of Mahlon's( her dead husband), an act which will ensure that Mahlon's name is not forgotten, as any child she has will be considered as if it were Mahlon's child. She marries Boaz, and her child, Obed (biologically Boaz's but counted as if Mahlon's ( that is why the women were shouting 'a son has been born to Naomi' ((definately Mahlon her son is dead)) because according to the levirate marriage law the first son she ( Ruth) bears shall carry on the name of the dead brother (naomi's son) which i quoted in Deuteronomy 25:5-6) ..So Ruth and Naomi were not Lesbians.

Ruth didnt return to her fathers house was a choice because Ruth, as a Moabite, grew up to know and respect her mother-in-law, Naomi. Naomi must have been a kind and giving person, certainly thinking of others' needs before her own. Ruth was drawn to her generous nature and chose to stay with Naomi following the death of her husband to care for her. Ruth accepted God as her God while orpah the other lady didnt making her to leave Naomi, however, both Orpah and Ruth loved Naomi because she is a good mother-in-law to them so when Orpah left she wept.( Ruth 1vs 14)

Also, you quoted some parts of Ruth 1 vs 19 to show that Naomi and ruth were lesbians but you still lie here.

Now, i will quote the full verse for everyone to see your lies and desception:

Ruth 1vs 19-20:

19 So they both went until they came to Bethlehem. And when they had come to Bethlehem, all the city was stirred because of them, and the women said, "Is this Naomi?" 20 She said to them, "Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with me.

All the city from this it would appear that Naomi was not only well known, but also highly respected at Beth-lehem: a proof that Elimelech was of high consideration at that place. This shows that the people were surprised that naomi who was highly respected in the land looked like someone of very low status, hence their surprise when they saw her...so how can this prove that naomi and ruth are lesbians?

When you read the Bible read with open heart and not with a bias mind to make a mockery or else you will end up making a ridicule and total mockery of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

The funny thing is that you mentioned 5 names from the begining of the thread and only one is a harlot..You couldnt prove that the rest are harlots could you. A total failure, because everybody even non christains know that rahab was a harlot and the only harlot in the lineage.

Deut 25 outlines the law for raising up seed unto a dead brother so that his 'name be not put out of Israel'.

5 If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside the family. Her husband’s brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to her. 6 The first son she bears shall carry on the name of the dead brother so that his name will not be blotted out from Israel.

This appears to be the reason Naomi suggests Ruth approach Boaz (Ruth 2:20, 3:2-4) and basically propose to him.

20 “The Lord bless him!” Naomi said to her daughter-in-law. “He has not stopped showing his kindness to the living and the dead.” She added, “That man is our close relative; he is one of our guardian-redeemers'.

Boaz is aware of it and accepts the responsibility if the closer relative chose to decline (3:12-13).

Ruth 3:12-13: 12 Although it is true that I am a guardian-redeemer of our family, there is another who is more closely related than I. 13 Stay here for the night, and in the morning if he wants to do his duty as your guardian-redeemer, good; let him redeem you. But if he is not willing, as surely as the Lord lives I will do it. Lie here until morning.”

In Israel, Ruth takes part in levirate marriage—marrying a relative of Mahlon's( her dead husband), an act which will ensure that Mahlon's name is not forgotten, as any child she has will be considered as if it were Mahlon's child. She marries Boaz, and her child, Obed (biologically Boaz's but counted as if Mahlon's ( that is why the women were shouting 'a son has been born to Naomi' ((definately Mahlon her son is dead)) because according to the levirate marriage law the first son she ( Ruth) bears shall carry on the name of the dead brother (naomi's son) which i quoted in Deuteronomy 25:5-6) ..So Ruth and Naomi were not Lesbians.

Ruth didnt return to her fathers house was a choice because Ruth, as a Moabite, grew up to know and respect her mother-in-law, Naomi. Naomi must have been a kind and giving person, certainly thinking of others' needs before her own. Ruth was drawn to her generous nature and chose to stay with Naomi following the death of her husband to care for her. Ruth accepted God as her God while orpah the other lady didnt making her to leave Naomi, however, both Orpah and Ruth loved Naomi because she is a good mother-in-law to them so when Orpah left she wept.( Ruth 1vs 14)

Also, you quoted some parts of Ruth 1 vs 19 to show that Naomi and ruth were lesbians but you still lie here.

Ruth 1vs 19-20:

19 So they both went until they came to Bethlehem. And when they had come to Bethlehem, all the city was stirred because of them, and the women said, "Is this Naomi?" 20 She said to them, "Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with me.

All the city from this it would appear that Naomi was not only well known, but also highly respected at Beth-lehem: a proof that Elimelech was of high consideration at that place. This shows that the people were surprised that naomi who was highly respected in the land looked like someone of very low status, hence their surprise when they saw her...so how can this prove that naomi and ruth are lesbians?

When you read the Bible read with open heart and not with a bias mind to make a mockery or else you will end up making a ridicule and total mockery of yourself.

Bro.joel...what you did will just make him feel happy...he only wants someone to argue with,,but I like you 4 one thing the bible says in proverb26vs5

Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools,
or they will become wise in their own estimation...

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

Bro.joel...what you did will just make him feel happy...he only wants someone to argue with,,but I like you 4 one thing the bible says in proverb26vs5

Thank you very much sir...the reason why i dedicated my time by the special grace of God to totally debase the claims of the deciet of the OP is because God has touched and shown me the high rate the devil is using these set of people( atheist, satanist, pagans,gays etc) to deceive the weaker/average christains here and mislead them...this thread is misleading and the op has a reason for opening this deceitful thread and by God's grace even if it will run to a thousand pages, i will be here to always prove him wrong and expose his deceit and lies.

1Pet 5:8: Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

I know God is using the op to pass a message to the world but even the op doesnt even know that...I only pray that the op finally accepts jesus christ as his Lord and saviour..anyway it is his choice.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

You only wish you were capable of making a coherent albeit ill-informed rebutal like he did.

@Joel, at least you tried, which means there's still hope for you as they have not completely destroyed your brain functions in the church. I will provide you with an answer later.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You only wish you were capable of making a coherent albeit ill-informed rebutal like he did.

@Joel, at least you tried, which means there's still hope for you as they have not completely destroyed your brain functions in the church. I will provide you with an answer later.

Ajibam is a mod, so he is excused if he doesnt go into such arguement okay.

I will still be waiting for you here to debase your lies and expose how you try to manipulate the word of God.

BTW, you opened another blasphemous thread and i wasnt invited. why you arent only a liar but a wicked deceitful one.

By the grace of God i am coming over there.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

Ajibam is a mod, so he is excused if he doesnt go into such arguement okay.

I will still be waiting for you here to debase your lies and expose how you try to manipulate the word of God.

BTW, you opened another blasphemous thread and i wasnt invited. why you arent only a liar but a wicked deceitful one.

By the grace of God i am coming over there.

Being a mod is no excuse for lack of brain work.
Go through all his topics. They are all copy and paste. All!

Go through his posts. He just repeats the same thing over and over again and hides behind "I won't argue" argument to mask his real "I can't argue" self.

You can join in the other thread as there is currently no good rebutal over there. Only threats.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

Thank you very much sir...the reason why i dedicated my time by the special grace of God to totally debase the claims of the deciet of the OP is because God has touched and shown me the high rate the devil is using these set of people( atheist, satanist, pagans,gays etc) to deceive the weaker/average christains here and mislead them...this thread is misleading and the op has a reason for opening this deceitful thread and by God's grace even if it will run to a thousand pages, i will be here to always prove him wrong and expose his deceit and lies.

1Pet 5:8: Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

I know God is using the op to pass a message to the world but even the op doesnt even know that...I only pray that the op finally accepts jesus christ as his Lord and saviour..anyway it is his choice.

Oh..that's true..I see Him Repenting
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Go through his posts. He just repeats the same thing over and over again and hides behind "I won't argue" argument to mask his real "I can't argue" self.

You can join in the other thread as there is currently no good rebutal over there. Only threats.
Lol! See red eye ooo
I read, Digest and Share,,I don't give Honour to myself..so I post the author..I know it hurts you A lot to protect your satan,,more are still coming..I can see you repenting self,
Praise master Jesus
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Then let him be..He doesnt want to say anything or argue should not be your headache.

BTW, i have commented on the other thread and exposed your deceitful lies by the grace of God..May God help you and touch your hardened heart.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:
Lol! See red eye ooo
I read, Digest and Share,,I don't give Honour to myself..so I post the author..I know it hurts you A lot to protect your satan,,more are still coming..I can see you repenting self,
Praise master Jesus

Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

Then let him be..He doesnt want to say anything or argue should not be your headache.

BTW, i have commented on the other thread and exposed your deceitful lies by the grace of God..May God help you and touch your hardened heart.

Bro.joel
I was a chronic arguer before..in school,in church,on nairaland..e.t.c..
One day I realised that all this argument doesn't change them,it mostly leads to quarrel,but I do reply some,,but this so called alfa,,I don't argue with his blasphemies cos He spilled it out cos of ignorance,,,he needs prayer not argument!!that's why I always leaveand praise my master Jesus
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

Bro.joel
One day I realised that all this argument doesn't change them,it mostly leads to quarrel,but I do reply some,,but this so called alfa,,I don't argue with his blasphemies cos He spilled it out cos of ignorance,,,he needs prayer not argument!!that's why I always leaveand praise my master Jesus

I understand your point sir...i myself stopped exposing these lies...i have been on nairaland for long but decided to keep mute to all what is going on here, until on day a voice told me that i should expose the deceitful lies being told by these set of people here because they are misleading other christains esp. the young and weaker christains.. i thought to myself that i would be wrong to see my brother being deceived by the devil and keep mute, hence my recent activeness to expose the lies and blasphemy being told here...imagine if i keep mute, so many people will believe this thread just like he is doing in the other one here: https://www.nairaland.com/1432029/illiterate-jesus-exposed-false-prophet/1#18020263

can you imagine the people that will be mislead by this post...i know i am weak but by Gods grace i will continue to expose them.

...May God help us all.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

I understand your point sir...i myself stopped exposing these lies...i have been on nairaland for long but decided to keep mute to all what is going on here, until on day a voice told me that i should expose the deceitful lies being told by these set of people here because they are misleading other christains esp. the young and weaker christains.. i thought to myself that i would be wrong to see my brother being deceived by the devil and keep mute, hence my recent activeness to expose the lies and blasphemy being told here...imagine if i keep mute, so many people will believe this thread just like he is doing in the other one here: https://www.nairaland.com/1432029/illiterate-jesus-exposed-false-prophet/1#18020263

can you imagine the people that will be mislead by this post...i know i am weak but by Gods grace i will continue to expose them.

...May God help us all.

Amen,,,I reason with you,I will stand to the challenge too
Stay blessed
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

Ruth 1vs 19-20:

I was going to give you a lesson but the spirit in me showed me the uselessness of trying to convince you as you are doing everything possible to derail this thread.

I will just say one thing and if this wasn't was the bible said, then may all evil curses be upon my head: Ruth went to a married man's bed in the middle of the night and asked him to have sex with her.

Shikena! Any woman that does that is a harlot. whatever the reason.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

Bro.joel
Another 'hyper-statement'? Or are you a chronic liar too?

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
aManFromMars:
Another 'hyper-statement'? Or are you a chronic liar too?

...go thru all my post,,sire
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I was going to give you a lesson but the spirit in me showed me the uselessness of trying to convince you as you are doing everything possible to derail this thread.

I will just say one thing and if this wasn't was the bible said, then may all evil curses be upon my head: Ruth went to a married man's bed in the middle of the night and asked him to have sex with her.

Which kind spirit be that
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:
Which kind spirit be that

Satanic

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Satanic

I see

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

...go thru all my post,,sire
So that I'll reduce my iq? No thanks.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

hehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Ajibam: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
aManFromMars:
Lol...
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lol. What is wrong with someone whose ancestors are harlots?
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. What is wrong with someone whose ancestors are harlots?

ask joel lala

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How did you know Boaz was already married before she went to see him in the night?

Even though he was married she only followed instructions of ruth since she was to be married to the next kins man of her dead husband.

However, what is the defination of a Harlot? I will help you, a harlot is a female capable of frequently having casual se.xual relations with different partners and is completely undiscriminative in the choice of sexual partners, hence being appreciated by everyone she knows.

Now, did Ruth have se.x with Boaz that night? the answer is still NO, hence making her to be free from you accusing her of being a harlort.. you not only show your high level of ignorance in the word of God but also in English language..Why SMH
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

ask joel lala

but you are the one with the speciality in given false answer..kindly go ahead.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

ask joel lala
Why?
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

You are a trouble maker..ajibam dont answer him again
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Satanic

Lol..i hope the satanic spirit didnt throw you from chair into the hot chimney

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Reason Why People Become Atheists / Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? / Who Says Virginity Lost Can Never Be Regained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.