Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. (5766 Views)

How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2013
texanomaly: @ Alfa...I know you profess to be a Satanist. I see you everywhere. It's obvious i guess. Are you really? Do you just like to shock people, because half the time you shock the hell out of me. You scare me a little too.
Tex

Truth can be shocking sometimes. I am a free thinking atheistic Satanist. The bible made me a Satanist after it showed me the evil of god and the goodness of Satan.

Ask yourself, what did I say in my op that was false? It only shocks because people have never really sat down and thought about those things.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2013
texanomaly: @ Alfa...I know you profess to be a Satanist. I see you everywhere. It's obvious i guess. Are you really? Do you just like to shock people, because half the time you shock the hell out of me. You scare me a little too.
Tex

Grow up.

Why would satan or satanists scare anyone?

If you're an atheist you know that Satan doesnt exist. Satanists are just people with a different religion opposite to Abrahmic ones
If you're a christian/muslim/Jew, you shouldnt fear Satan i you worship God and have a godly life

Unfortunately, christians/muslims are the ones who are hypos in general.....they fear Satanists while their holy books tells them that Allah protects them from Satan

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Grow up.

If you're an atheist you know that Satan doesnt exist. Satanists are just people with a different religion opposite to Abrahmic ones
If you're a christian/muslim/Jew, you shouldnt fear Satan i you worship God and have a godly life

Unfortunately, christians/muslims are the ones who are hypos in general.....they fear Satanists while their holy books tells them that Allah protects them from Satan

Don't blame her. She has been raised to live in fear. Fear of a loving god that would let her suffer and burn forever if she ever doubts.

Imagine yourself when you were still in the church serving and you met a self confessed worshiper of Satan. Wouldn't you have been afraid? I would.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2013
aManFromMars:

Hmm.. So it's safe to assume Alfa won't get banned if he posts 'all praise to Satan' continuously on your threads...
I don't know sire,
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Don't blame her. She has been raised to live in fear. Fear of a loving god that would let her suffer and burn forever if she ever doubts.

Imagine yourself when you were still in the church serving and you met a self confessed worshiper of Satan. Wouldn't you have been afraid? I would.

lol.....how true....

So what are your beliefs about Baphomet?
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:
I don't know sire,

How illogical....so you would ban Alfa for doing the same thing that you yourself legally did?

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

How illogical....so you would ban Alfa for doing the same thing that you yourself legally did?
you expect too much from him. It should have been obvious by now...

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow..so in atheist kingdom...I don't know means yes!!
Wow
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:
Wow..so in atheist kingdom...I don't know means yes!!
Wow

lol....when someone is asked a "Yes or no" question that is easily answerable due to his experience but he says "i dont know" the person is being dubious.

lol

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....how true....

So what are your beliefs about Baphomet?

It is a symbol of hypocrisy made as a mockery of those that use symbols to give their life a meaning. Just like the statue of St. John or the great picture of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Dude u realy av to quit posting blaphemous topics.. Pls stop b4 d lord's wrath engulfs u.. No1 can withstand GOD'S anger so be careful.. REPENT and let christ save u.. Satan has blinded u but d holy spirit can restore ur sight.. Repent my bro REPENT
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2013
sylvalord: Dude u realy av to quit posting blaphemous topics.. Pls stop b4 d lord's wrath engulfs u.. No1 can withstand GOD'S anger so be careful.. REPENT and let christ save u.. Satan has blinded u but d holy spirit can restore ur sight.. Repent my bro REPENT

Please tell your god to send his wrath. I'm waiting.

And when has the truth become blasphemous?

3 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Jesus made a lot false prophesies and senseless talks that one wonders why he was doing this. The main explanation according to me is that it must be the fact that he didn't go to school and his illiteracy showed in all the gospels.

Hear the illiterate talk:

Matthew 13:31-32

31 He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

This shows abject illiteracy from the supposed creator of everything. Mustard seed is neither the smallest of all seeds, nor the largest of all plants and never grows into a tree.

In another show of logical and scientific deficiency borne from bad up-bringing, the homeless, hungry illiterate got angry that a fig tree was not bearing fruit even though it wasn't the season to bear fruits. (Mark 11:12-14) If he had gone to school, they would have taught him how plants worked at least.

Then he dealt into prophesying but there again cannot even do simple counting. He prophesied in Matthew 12:40, that he would stay 3 nights in the grave. But the most he stayed was 2. Blocked brain won't let him know that friday, saturday and sunday, even though 3 separate days, have only 2 nights between them. And you call him the all knowing!

In John 13:38, he prophesied that Peter would deny him three times before the cock crows. But what actually happened was Peter denying him only once before the cock crowed. (Mark 14:66-68) If this is not false prohesy, I don't know what is.

There are more but the most shocking is that the bible exposed Jesus as a liar. Yes, a cunning lying deceiver.

Here:

John 7:8-10

8 You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.” 9 After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.

10 However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.

He promised his own brothers that he wasn't going to a festival but went there in secret after they have gone. Is that a man to be trusted?

Here you are again with your blasphemous tales.

In Jesus’s day, it was common for people to say something was like a mustard seed in order to suggest that it was very, very small (it is only someone that is ignorant that will be compairing the level of education of now with the days of old).

Now Jesus was still right as the mustard seed is known to be the smallest among seeds sown in a garden.

In the first place, although, the orchid seed may be the smallest, or one of the smallest plant seeds, and thus smaller than the mustard seed, it is not necessary to consider Jesus’ statement in Matthew 13:32 as containing scientific error since the class of seeds with which the mustard seed is associated is the garden herb group (lachana) which may possibly be interpreted as being the “all the seeds” category to which reference is made in the earlier part of the statement, “all” there being limited to the specific group (lachana) under consideration in the total context of the verse. Since the mustard seed probably was cultivated in Palestine in ancient times, for its oil, it may be argued that Jesus, when speaking of this type of seed, was talking about it in a comparison with all those seeds which were planted by farmers for food. Since panton is used with the lachana group in the parallel passage in Mark 4:31, it may be further argued that the panton ton spermaton group in both Matthew 13:32 and Mark 4:31 is intended to mean only the lachana species, the “all the garden herb” group. In this limited context of garden herbs then, Jesus speaks of the mustard seed as extremely small.

With “all the seeds” being understood as limited in this way by the context, the minute orchid seed need not be considered as being included by Jesus in His statement. It is to be observed that if Jesus had said, “The mustard seed is smaller than the orchid seed,” He would have seemed to have spoken erroneously; but this He did not say (how wise).

However, it is to be realized that Jesus, in using the common Jewish proverbial expression of the mustard seed as a figure of smallness, did so only because the proverbial expression so used was a true and accurate statement, including those implications involving scientific data regarding the mustard seed, both as to its very smallness as a seed and to its moderate largeness when grown.

Now, in the aspect of peter denying Jesus 3 times is true and i will show the world how you lie:

Matthew 26:69-75, NIV:

69Now Peter was sitting out in the courtyard, and a servant girl came to him. "You also were with Jesus of Galilee," she said.

70But he denied it before them all. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

71Then he went out to the gateway, where another girl saw him and said to the people there, "This fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth."

72He denied it again, with an oath: "I don't know the man!"

73After a little while, those standing there went up to Peter and said, "Surely you are one of them, for your accent gives you away."

74Then he began to call down curses on himself and he swore to them, "I don't know the man!"

Immediately a rooster crowed. 75Then Peter remembered the word Jesus had spoken: "Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times." And he went outside and wept bitterly.

This shows that peter denied Jesus 3 times..@Alfa, you are a blattant deceitful liar.

As for you saying Jesus didnt stend three days is not only laughable but it is also sardonic.

Let me shows you:

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" (Matthew 12:40).

"Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"" (John 2:19).

"Now while they were staying in Galilee, Jesus said to them, "The Son of Man is about to be betrayed into the hands of men, and they will kill Him, and the third day He will be raised up." And they were exceedingly sorrowful" (Matthew 17:22-23).

"On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate, saying, "Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, 'After three days I will rise.' Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, 'He has risen from the dead.' So the last deception will be worse than the first"" (Matthew 27:62-64).

The fact that Jesus would spend three days in the grave was known by Jesus' followers and His enemies. The question then is how to account for these three days. Before we launch into our study, I need to correct one misconception. Jesus did not say he would be in the grave for 72 hours. The statement is "three days and three nights." The Jews, as we do today, counted a partial day or night as being a day or night. Someone might say "I worked all day on that project;" but we don't conclude that he spent 24 hours or even 12 hours at work, even though he stated "all day."

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by texanomaly(f): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2013
quote author=Alfa Seltzer]

Truth can be shocking sometimes. I am a free thinking atheistic Satanist. The bible made me a Satanist after it showed me the evil of god and the goodness of Satan.

Ask yourself, what did I say in my op that was false? It only shocks because people have never really sat down and thought about those things.[/quote]

Logicboy03:

Grow up.

Is it just me? Or did the Satanist just try to explain his position to me in a civil and logical way, while the Atheist attacked me? Thank you Alfa

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
At least my religion is not backward and ignorant. And I don't molest 6 year old girl like ur dumb prophet mohammed d pervert!
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

Here you are again with your blasphemous tales.

In Jesus’s day, it was common for people to say something was like a mustard seed in order to suggest that it was very, very small (it is only someone that is ignorant that will be compairing the level of education of now with the days of old).

Now Jesus was still right as the mustard seed is known to be the smallest among seeds sown in a garden.

In the first place, although, the orchid seed may be the smallest, or one of the smallest plant seeds, and thus smaller than the mustard seed, it is not necessary to consider Jesus’ statement in Matthew 13:32 as containing scientific error since the class of seeds with which the mustard seed is associated is the garden herb group (lachana) which may possibly be interpreted as being the “all the seeds” category to which reference is made in the earlier part of the statement, “all” there being limited to the specific group (lachana) under consideration in the total context of the verse. Since the mustard seed probably was cultivated in Palestine in ancient times, for its oil, it may be argued that Jesus, when speaking of this type of seed, was talking about it in a comparison with all those seeds which were planted by farmers for food. Since panton is used with the lachana group in the parallel passage in Mark 4:31, it may be further argued that the panton ton spermaton group in both Matthew 13:32 and Mark 4:31 is intended to mean only the lachana species, the “all the garden herb” group. In this limited context of garden herbs then, Jesus speaks of the mustard seed as extremely small.

With “all the seeds” being understood as limited in this way by the context, the minute orchid seed need not be considered as being included by Jesus in His statement. It is to be observed that if Jesus had said, “The mustard seed is smaller than the orchid seed,” He would have seemed to have spoken erroneously; but this He did not say (how wise).

However, it is to be realized that Jesus, in using the common Jewish proverbial expression of the mustard seed as a figure of smallness, did so only because the proverbial expression so used was a true and accurate statement, including those implications involving scientific data regarding the mustard seed, both as to its very smallness as a seed and to its moderate largeness when grown.

Now, in the aspect of peter denying Jesus 3 times is true and i will show the world how you lie:

Matthew 26:69-75, NIV:

69Now Peter was sitting out in the courtyard, and a servant girl came to him. "You also were with Jesus of Galilee," she said.

70But he denied it before them all. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

71Then he went out to the gateway, where another girl saw him and said to the people there, "This fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth."

72He denied it again, with an oath: "I don't know the man!"

73After a little while, those standing there went up to Peter and said, "Surely you are one of them, for your accent gives you away."

74Then he began to call down curses on himself and he swore to them, "I don't know the man!"

Immediately a rooster crowed. 75Then Peter remembered the word Jesus had spoken: "Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times." And he went outside and wept bitterly.

This shows that peter denied Jesus 3 times..@Alfa, you are a blattant deceitful liar.

As for you saying Jesus didnt stend three days is not only laughable but it is also sardonic.

Let me shows you:

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" (Matthew 12:40).

"Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"" (John 2:19).

"Now while they were staying in Galilee, Jesus said to them, "The Son of Man is about to be betrayed into the hands of men, and they will kill Him, and the third day He will be raised up." And they were exceedingly sorrowful" (Matthew 17:22-23).

"On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate, saying, "Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, 'After three days I will rise.' Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, 'He has risen from the dead.' So the last deception will be worse than the first"" (Matthew 27:62-64).

The fact that Jesus would spend three days in the grave was known by Jesus' followers and His enemies. The question then is how to account for these three days. Before we launch into our study, I need to correct one misconception. Jesus did not say he would be in the grave for 72 hours. The statement is "three days and three nights." The Jews, as we do today, counted a partial day or night as being a day or night. Someone might say "I worked all day on that project;" but we don't conclude that he spent 24 hours or even 12 hours at work, even though he stated "all day."

What are these fallacious straw man arguments you are providing? This is what you did in the other thread. You ignore my points and start attacking other points I didn't raise.

Firstly, about the cock crowing after the third denial, you avoided the scriptures I quoted and came up with your own. Why dont you address the two passages i gave? John 13:38 and Mark 14:66-68. Stay on these two and show me how I lied.

About staying in the tomb for three days, once again that wasn't my point and I have no problem with that. My point was that he also said three nights. Please count and tell me how many nights he stayed in the tomb.

Your twist about mustard seed, orchid seed etc was simply laughable. Even if he was talking exclusively of garden seeds, which he wasn't as he precisely said all seeds, he would still be wrong. He also said it was the largest of plants and grows into a tree. Please show us a mustard tree.

If you are not going to address my points, please stop. If you want to discuss the other issues you raised, open another thread and don't derail this one.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
texanomaly: Is it just me? Or did the Satanist just try to explain his position to me in a civil and logical way, while the Atheist attacked me? Thank you Alfa

Divide and conquer.....smh

1) Is there a difference between what I said and Alfa said
2) Alfa is also an atheist. An atheistic satanist
3) Did Alfa not even support my comment?

lol....nice try, Texanomal....try again

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Divide and conquer.....smh

1) Is there a difference between what I said and Alfa said
2) Alfa is also an atheist. An atheistic satanist
3) Did Alfa not even support my comment?

lol....nice try, Texanomal....try again
This is not a divide and conquer issue. You were simply rude in answering her. As always. . .

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by otipoju(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
This link may be worth consideration.

http://ww2.odu.edu/~lmusselm/plant/bible/mustard.php

The bible is like a horse that can be ridden in any direction.
However in my walk with God,i realise that there is a divine spark in everyone that guides our actions, it may burn brightly if tended to and may be snuffed out if neglected.

The bible writers did what they could with the limited resources at their disposal. Nevertheless the bible is the most honest book in the world. it does not cover up the failings, foibles and serious character flaws of its heroes nor cast off the vilest transgressor. In spite of its inaccuracies, it offers hope for everyone and that it is why it will continue to remain relevant in the scheme of things till the end of time or eternity.

If one man choses to worship Satan, it is an exercise of your given free will and as long as you do not seek to harm me, its your cup of tea.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What are these fallacious straw man arguments you are providing? This is what you did in the other thread. You ignore my points and start attacking other points I didn't raise.

Firstly, about the cock crowing after the third denial, you avoided the scriptures I quoted and came up with your own. Why dont you address the two passages i gave? John 13:38 and Mark 14:66-68. Stay on these two and show me how I lied.

About staying in the tomb for three days, once again that wasn't my point and I have no problem with that. My point was that he also said three nights. Please count and tell me how many nights he stayed in the tomb.

Your twist about mustard seed, orchid seed etc was simply laughable. Even if he was talking exclusively of garden seeds, which he wasn't as he precisely said all seeds, he would still be wrong. He also said it was the largest of plants and grows into a tree. Please show us a mustard tree.

If you are not going to address my points, please stop. If you want to discuss the other issues you raised, open another thread and don't derail this one.

@Alfa,
On the issue of peter denying Jesus, i didnt want to use your own example to ridicule you so much because at a point i really felt sorry for you, but since you came out here again to show your high level of ignorance once again i will use your own passage in Mark 14 to not only debase your claim but to show how big of a liar you are.

Now here is what Jesus christ truely said to peter from your quoted book of Mark14 before your tried to manipulate the word:

Mark 14 vs 30:

30 And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Now lets see if this was so:

Mark 14 vs 66-68

66 And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest:

67 And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth.

68 But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew.

This was the first denial and the first time the cock crew.

Now,

Mark 14 vs 69-70a

69 And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them.

70 And he denied it again.

This is the second denial but the cock didnt crow here until,

Mark 14 vs 69-70b

70bAnd a little after, they that stood by said again to Peter, Surely thou art one of them: for thou art a Galilaean, and thy speech agreeth thereto.

71 But he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man of whom ye speak.

This is the third denial then the cock crew the second time after that here:

Mark 14 vs 72:

72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

This is for everybody to see that the word of God through Jesus christ our saviour is True and stands forever.

@Alfa, continue to make a false blasphemous thread and i will continue to expose you for not only the liar that you are, but also an ignorant deceitful one.

As for the 3 days stuff and mustard seed i have given you enough evidence and proof and i need not say further on it( although i can go on and on about it to expose your deciet, i will leave you for your concience to judge you).
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

@Alfa,
On the issue of peter denying Jesus, i didnt want to use your own example to ridicule you so much because at a point i really felt sorry for you, but since you came out here again to show your high level of ignorance once again i will use your own passage in Mark 14 to not only debase your claim but to show how big of a liar you are.

Now here is what Jesus christ truely said to peter from your quoted book of Mark14 before your tried to manipulate the word:

Mark 14 vs 30:

30 And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Now lets see if this was so:

Mark 14 vs 66-68

66 And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest:

67 And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth.

68 But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew.

This was the first denial and the first time the cock crew.

Now,

Mark 14 vs 69-70a

69 And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them.

70 And he denied it again.

This is the second denial but the cock didnt crow here until,

Mark 14 vs 69-70b

70bAnd a little after, they that stood by said again to Peter, Surely thou art one of them: for thou art a Galilaean, and thy speech agreeth thereto.

71 But he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man of whom ye speak.

This is the third denial then the cock crew the second time after that here:

Mark 14 vs 72:

72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

This is for everybody to see that the word of God through Jesus christ our saviour is True and stands forever.

@Alfa, continue to make a false blasphemous thread and i will continue to expose you for not only the liar that you are, but also an ignorant deceitful one.

As for the 3 days stuff and mustard seed i have given you enough evidence and proof and i need not say further on it( although i can go on and on about it to expose your deciet, i will leave you for your concience to judge you).

Another straw man. Please address my passages only and stop adding your own. Here they are again: John 13:38 and Mark 14:66-68.

I understand if you surrender on the other issues because frankly speaking you have no standing ground at all. Run away like the soldier of christ you are.

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Another straw man. Please address my passages only and stop adding your own. Here they are again: John 13:38 and Mark 14:66-68.

I understand if you surrender on the other issues because frankly speaking you have no standing ground at all. Run away like the soldier of christ you are.
Lol
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ joel lala, even your co-christians are laughing at you.

Ajibam:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What are you saying..

you claimed that jesus christ lied by telling peter the cock will crow twice but was once in the beginning of the thread..and i showed everyone here by God's grace using another passage and going ahead to use your own passage in the book of Mark to expose your deceit.

I know that you dont want to accept it when you are wrong or when you tell lies, but knw one thing, when you cut a particular passage to decieve some people always note that there will still be some people left that know the whole truth..You delibrately tried to cut only Mark 14 vs 66-68 to show yourself as being correct( leaving the rest of the chapter) but indirectly you were showing not only your decietful lying ways, but you showed how low you can go to make a mockery of yourself and not the word of God.

Continue to debase yourself and God will continue to expose your deceitful ways.

BTW, i wont go anywhere, for as long as you continue to spread lies, just expect me to give you a pat at the back and correct you from your deceitful ways.

May God help us.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr Troll: This is not a divide and conquer issue. You were simply rude in answering her. As always. . .

Rude?

Lol.......well if she pefers someone telling her that she has not thought things true rather someone telling her to grow up because of her scared attitude then, I was rude.

Note that she said that I attacked her.

Or was my point explained?

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

What are you saying..

you claimed that jesus christ lied by telling peter the cock will crow twice but was once in the beginning of the thread..and i showed everyone here by God's grace using another passage and going ahead to use your own passage in the book of Mark to expose your deceit.

I know that you dont want to accept it when you are wrong or when you tell lies, but knw one thing, when you cut a particular passage to decieve some people always note that there will still be some people left that know the whole truth..You delibrately tried to cut only Mark 14 vs 66-68 to show yourself as being correct( leaving the rest of the chapter) but indirectly you were showing not only your decietful lying ways, but you showed how low you can go to make a mockery of yourself and not the word of God.

Continue to debase yourself and God will continue to expose your deceitful ways.

BTW, i wont go anywhere, for as long as you continue to spread lies, just expect me to give you a pat at the back and correct you from your deceitful ways.

May God help us.

Are saying that Jesus didn't say what John said he said or that what Luke narrated was a lie? Please be clear.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: @ joel lala, even your co-christians are laughing at you.

Haha...see your life..illiteracy at show

Alfa Seltzer:

Before you started writing all this you never state the rule that Don't use other passages,,,he used passages to. Counter yours,,you rose up and call Him strawman..what's that- cowardice!!
That's why I laughed if you can't think Up to that..sire
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

Haha...see your life..illiteracy at show

Before you started writing all this you never state the rule that Don't use other passages,,,he used passages to. Counter yours,,you rose up and call Him strawman..what's that- cowardice!!
That's why I laughed if you can't think Up to that..sire

Nobody cares why you laugh or cry.

So you want to help him out. Ok. Tell us how my passages were wrong. Are you advising christians to ignore the passages I quoted?

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:

I don't argue!!
Argument leads to fight!!!
Our religion teaches that "thou shall not fight"
Praise master Jesus

What bible verse did you get that from? Only the slave can stop slavery. Your slave masters wont...free your black blocked mind!

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by texanomaly(f): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr Troll: This is not a divide and conquer issue. You were simply rude in answering her. As always. . .
Thank you. I was about comment, but your comment says it.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Ajibam: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Nobody cares why you laugh or cry.

So you want to help him out. Ok. Tell us how my passages were wrong. Are you advising christians to ignore the passages I quoted?

nope..am advising them. To ignore ignorant things. from You cos
Proverb26vs6
 Trusting a fool to convey a message
is like cutting off one’s feet or drinking poison!
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013

a 100 million likes....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / Jesus, Parsifal & Abdrushin - Questions For M_nwankwo / The Atheist Creed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.