Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water (984 Views)

Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / What Causes Trac Off Light To Come On? / Please Help My Camry 2.2 Goes Off When I Enter A Pothole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Why?
Re: Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by ilaugh1: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2013
cant be normal. Check in to see a motor electrician.
Re: Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by bigtt76(f): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Probably water contact with the wiper sensor or module. Pull it out and wipe dry it should stop. Noticed this in Peugeot 505 car back then. Leaving it wet can damage such module.
Re: Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Lexusgs: Automatic wiper module, trying to wipe the underneath of your car clean !!!!!!
NB : You should sell this idea to Toyota
they come one when he passes a pool of water not when few drops drop from the above

meaning there is a naked wire being made to complete a circuit, water being the conductor
Re: Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2013
ZIM DRILL:
they come one when he passes a pool of water not when few drops drop from the above

meaning there is a naked wire being made to complete a circuit, water being the conductor

Thank you
Re: Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lexusgs:

You should have read between the lines, my answer was of a sarcastic nature !!!!

i am a mechanic and an auto eletrician havent got time to read between the lines
Re: Wipers Come On When I Enter A Pool Of Water by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Car Issues / HELP!!! Transmission Issues Matrix 03 / I Want To Learn How To Drive But I Dont Have Much With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.