Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Car Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Issues (986 Views)

My Car Overheat When Ac Is On / My Brother Sold My Car With The Original Documents Without My Consent / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Issues by Samony: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Hello house, pls i need ur ideas to the solution of my car prob. I drive a 2004 corolla and recently i have been noticing some cracking sound at one of d back tyres each time i apply break. Secondly, d sterring vibrates as i hit 70 and above while driving and finally the brake vibrates my leg on it while applying brake.

Please i need ur contributions. Tanx
Re: My Car Issues by aieromon(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Samony:
Hello house, pls i need ur ideas to the solution of my car prob. I drive a 2004 corolla and recently i have been noticing some cracking sound at one of d back tyres each time i apply break. Secondly, d sterring vibrates as i hit 70 and above while driving and finally the brake vibrates my leg on it while applying brake.

Off the top of my head,I'd say the car needs wheel balancing and alignment. You can also check the brake caliper of the suspected tire to check for wear and tear.

1 Like

Re: My Car Issues by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Samony:

definately disk worn out hence the vibration when brake and also your pads are worn out that why your hear the sound they might be worn out to bare mental part of the brake pads
Re: My Car Issues by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
I see you changing rotors(brake disks)
Allgnment/wheel balancing
Rear brake pads/shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Issues by Samony: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Tanx to all for ur contributions. I appreciate
Re: My Car Issues by lonelydora: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
I see you changing rotors(brake disks)
Allgnment/wheel balancing
Rear brake pads/shoes.
I go with you.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mercedez Benz F015:the Car That Will Drive Itself. / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury, Ford Five Hundred CVT / Alloywheel Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.