Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? (14479 Views)

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Andyblaze: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Just imagine seeing a beautiful asanwa in Church and you get so attracted to her. Infact your now planning to meet her after service!!! Is it a Sin embarassed
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by flolancracker: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Of course not wink go for it undecided but, its only right if you never went to church in hunt for gyals undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
For Catholics, going to morning mass is one of the best places to meet wifey materials.
And no, I don't think it's sin. Especially when you approach her with friendly intentions which will afterward lead to blissful marriage.
You can start with being friends with eachother.
BTW Andy, you're reasoning sane today. Which Doctor helped you? grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
flolancracker: Of course not wink go for it undecided but, its only right if you never went to church in hunt for gyals undecided
Yes!!!
Anyway, just as some guys, some girls do go to church to hunt for future husbands. undecided
BTW, is going to church on sunday with aim of hunting for marriage partner wrong?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Enegod(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
God is love
falling inlove is doing God's work

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by HarryPotter1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with that cos most girls come to church nowadays with the intention of being 'spotted'
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: God is love
falling inlove is doing God's work
I agree smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Tuntheycr7: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
If u ar a baadt boi and u are in church 2get an innocent babe . Am sure u wud endup gettin a baadt gal who also came 2 church to look 4 innocent guy.

22 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Andyblaze: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
LOOL I'm not sane yet o..I was just sane because I typed this during mass in the church and the girl was looking at what I was typing
maxwello.yg:
For Catholics, going to morning mass is one of the best places to meet wifey materials.
And no, I don't think it's sin. Especially when you approach her with friendly intentions which will afterward lead to blissful marriage.
You can start with being friends with eachother.
BTW Andy, you're reasoning sane today. Which Doctor helped you? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Andyblaze: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tuntheycr7: If u ar a baadt boi and u are in church 2get an innocent babe . Am sure u wud endup gettin a baadt gal who also came 2 church to look 4 innocent guy.
hahaha This ur own law of Karma no get part 2

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Andyblaze: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Your last paragrapgh is a potential front page material next sunday
maxwello.yg:

Yes!!!
Anyway, just as some guys, some girls do go to church to hunt for future husbands. undecided
BTW, is going to church on sunday with aim of hunting for marriage partner wrong?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Andyblaze: LOOL I'm not sane yet o..I was just sane because I typed this during mass in the church and the girl was looking at what I was typing
Laugh don tear my belle!!!
Pretender!!! grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Andyblaze: Your last paragrapgh is a potential front page material next sunday
Yeah. I know you'd like to get there. Open it next sunday!!!
For now, let's focus on topic.
'Landers, keep it coming, comment!!!
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abeg make una ban this OP.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's quite embarrassing to fall in church especially in love what if love's father is sitting beside her what do you think he would do to you? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by xynerise: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
What was your priority in church?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by pasqal09: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
its not a sin to fall in love with someone in church. But OP, urs is a sin cos u didn't fall in love, u wia just lusting after them
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Ghydyon(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
fall in love wit Christ and dnt 4get its end time

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Andyblaze: Just imagine seeing a beautiful asanwa in Church and you get so attracted to her. Infact your now planning to meet her after service!!! Is it a Sin embarassed

Christianity has turned people stupid. What a rubbish question.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by gradeA(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
and wat is this doing on fp?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by hybeekay9: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's good... It's not a sin, buh it is a sin when u start persuading them so that u can have s*x and leave the for another
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by 80million1: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'l be back!
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by SecretDreams(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fall in love with Jesus first, Akpan.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by tolurainbow(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls when is ASUU going 2 call off d strike cos it as bin rainy here since Morning..Pls when is ASUU going 2 call off d strike cos it as bin rainy here since Morning..Pls when is ASUU going 2 call off d strike cos it as bin rainy here since Morning..
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nothing wrong with 'falling in love' in church but don’t lose focus of what’s important
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Drsheddy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
jus because I SAY EET MUKINA 2 BARNES ME HMMM
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by ZN2: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
I think you mean "Lust', no?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by AlisonDuke: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
i DON'T VIEW IT AS A SIN BECAUSE YOU CAN AS WELL GET MARRIED TO HER....
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
spongeback: It's quite embarrassing to fall in church especially in love what if love's father is sitting beside her what do you think he would do to you? undecided
undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
pasqal09: its not a sin to fall in love with someone in church. But OP, urs is a sin cos u didn't fall in love, u wia just lusting after them
Sin ko, you have to start from somewhere
Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by elohorayodele: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tuntheycr7: If u ar a baadt boi and u are in church 2get an innocent babe . Am sure u wud endup gettin a baadt gal who also came 2 church to look 4 innocent guy.

Dats nt posible, opps attract n badt bois alwys knw badt gals n avoid dem, vice versa. If d badt gal like let her wear a nun's habit in a room full of identical nuns all wearin d same type n color of habits d badt guy wil stil spot her out

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: undecided
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.