Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Does It Really Matter?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does It Really Matter?? (943 Views)

Does It Really Matter??? / Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Matter?? by Gudday(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
I have been in a relationship for about 5yrz now, i really love my girl and enjoy every moment spent with her cos she understand and cares about me, even m0re than i could have expected. I have been thinkin that d gurl iz d best gal i have eva seen nd could ever meet. Thats why i made up my mind that i will take her to the altar but the only thing that iz givin me concern iz that she is a yr olda dan me nd i n0ticed dat it is a common tradition that a man shl b olda dan his wife xcept in rare cases. So my questn nw is: is it adviceable for me to marry her with dat her +1 yr or n0t and also i want to knw why men always prefer to be older dan their wife. Pls, I need ur advice as quick as possible coz it iz very urgent... It think the elderly, married people in the house should be very helpful. Pls, am waiting!
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gudday: I have been in a relationship for about 5yrz now, i really love my girl and enjoy every moment spent with her cos she understand and cares about me, even m0re than i could have expected. I have been thinkin that d gurl iz d best gal i have eva seen nd could ever meet. Thats why i made up my mind that i will take her to the altar but the only thing that iz givin me concern iz that she is a yr olda dan me nd i n0ticed dat it is a common tradition that a man shl b olda dan his wife xcept in rare cases. So my questn nw is: is it adviceable for me to marry her with dat her +1 yr or n0t and also i want to knw why men always prefer to be older dan their wife. Pls, I need ur advice as quick as possible coz it iz very urgent... It think the elderly, married people in the house should be very helpful. Pls, am waiting!

So if some random, faceless people you don't know tell you to leave the nice girl "you enjoy spending every moment with". You'll leave her, the best girl you've ever seen, because of our nonsense opinion abi?
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
LOL grin
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Love breaks all barrier poster
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Gudday, it's taken you 5 years to realise your girlfriend (whom you profess to love so much) is a year older than you? Just be straight, and say you no longer wish to date her.

A guy who needs the opinions of faceless strangers on an internet forum to decide if his relationship proceeds or not, is not a real man in my book.

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Afrocatalyst: 5:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Age doesnt matter bro. Wat matters is d relationshp btw you two. Besides,you dnt go around blowing ur trumpet that ur wife is older than you. Nobody does dat,it shuld be known only by you two. Pls go ahead and marry her if you knw you will be happy wit her.

This is my fifth year in marriage and I've seen similar cases doin very well.
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by greatgod2012(f): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2013
See this!

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by damarisk(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2013
@op u talk as if u just knew her age nw,since 5yrs nw u knw dat u ar older dan her so y d question nw or u hv seen anoda person n u ar looking 4 an excuse 2 dump her,heloo if u ar tired cm out in a more polite way dan askin such a question cus i dnt c her being older dan u as a barrier 4 u 2 take her 2 d alter,except u hv anoda problem wit her(my words)

(1) (Reply)

Group Unveils 150 Virgins To Boost Good Morals / Mother Burns Son Penis With Fire / Family, Divorce,love And Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.