Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python! (2684 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python! by CityPastor: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
“Mouka Lazarus, I am asking you who is the God of Chosen? Who is that God of Chosen?”

I want to expose this anti-Christ, this man. There are so many things happening in that business place. I call it a business place because it is not a church, church can never be like that. The gathering of children of God can never be like that.

Muoka is using it in the name of church, deceiving people, but you Christians, Nigerians, all over the world, Mouka is a businessman, and Chosen is a business center.

Lazarus, you are worshipping a python, and you know!

“Why are you after me? - It’s because I refused to join you. How can I join Lazarus with my clear eyes to be doing evil?”

I thank God for bringing me out of Lazarus camp, Lazarus cage. It’s better I die and go to heaven, than being in Lazarus cage and die and go to hell.

The python can go to hell- Muoka you are worshiping a python. The policemen following you saw the python, Lazarus Mouka. They wanted to kill it and you refused.

One of your leaders, working with you said he should go to Yaba and invited the zoo people to take the python, but you said no, why did you refuse, it’s because you are worshipping the python.

What is that python doing in your pulpit? Look at your pulpit Muoka, look at canal!

Nigerians, open your eyes, shine your eyes, and shine am well-well. The anti-Christ has come to Nigeria.

Who is the God of Chosen- Muoka Lazarus? Who is the God of Chosen? The God I know is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/who-is-the-god-of-chosen

Re: Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python! by 247notire(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chilling revelation. We'll see hw d drama unfolds.
Re: Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python! by amaralizzy40y: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
God of chosen is d same God of Abraham, isaac n Jacob. Malachi 3v6 said for i am the lord,i change nt. And bible made us undastand he is deysam yestaday,today n 4ever. So u cn as wel cal God of my father.
Re: Who Is The God Of Chosen? – A Python! by yahyavick: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2021
accuser of the brethren everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity / Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes / Why Does The God Build Mansion In Heaven But Refuse To Build A Temple For Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.