Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses (914 Views)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / I Need Sincere Responses Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Calebsky(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm sure you know this by now, but did you know that women cheat as much as men do?

It's been proven in study after study. When I revealed this to a buddy of mine (who's kind of a wuss), he said to me: "Yeah, but only after the guy cheats on her first..."

Yowch. I'm sure there are a lot of guys that think this is the case.

But it's not...

Men and women cheat just as much - it's just that women are so much better at keeping it to themselves than guys are. They don't feel like they have to brag to their buddies like guys inevitably do. Or make a big mistake with their cell phone.

But one thing is consistent across the board... Women cheat on men with a very SPECIFIC kind of guy.

He's usually a "bad boy."

Is this true? Sincere opinions ....male and female responses.
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Calebsky(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
A married woman said this- " To be desired drives me over the edge. right into the bed, a back seat, under the stars, where ever i can!". She was simply saying it was fun cheating, and that she enjoyed pleasures she never knew existed.

And another, "This is almost as fun as the act itself. Most women, myself included, have a irrepressable need to have things that do not belong to us. after we get it a couple of times we are ready to move to something new. This is a topic that i wish to return to time and again to see just how many women are honest."
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Enegod(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Women cheat the same reason men
cheat. Men are just less subtle about how
they cheat. The reasons people cheat are:
They're not getting what they want
emotionally from their partner.
financially from their partner.
sexually from their partner.
You can always tell when a man cheats on
his woman, because men are very bad
liars. And it's not that the lie is bad, it is
the exact opposite. The lie is "Too good".
We take too much precaution, that we
give ourselves away. Essentially the
absence of normalcy is what ultimately is
the undoing of men cheating. Because
we'll erase our call history, delete text
messages, go into other rooms to talk on
the phone, head out at odd hours without
a good reason or a "too rehearsed" finely
crafted reason, get other SPECIFIC people
to co-sign.
When a woman cheats, you would never
know she's cheating unless the dude
she's cheating on you with, slips up. She'll
talk to the dude in front of you on the cell
phone like she's talking to one of her girl
friends, and you wouldn't think any thing
of it. She'll head out the house and go
"I'm gonna go hang with home girls", but
won't give a specific person so you can't
call up and go "Hey, I need to speak with
my girl". She'll keep everything normal,
so there is nothing out of the ordinary or
out of place.......

I honestly can't grasp why a woman
would cheat on a man. I just can't wrap
my head around the idea of it. Such a
heartless act. undecided
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by firetrap(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: Women cheat the same reason men
to co-sign.
out of place.......

heartless act. undecided

its just human nature
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by ATMC(f): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
pple cheat cos they r prone to cheating simply cos they r human
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: Women cheat the same reason men
to co-sign.
out of place.......

heartless act.
undecided
But you can grasp why a man should cheat on a woman and it's so 'heartful' for a man to cheat on a woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by sleekch1c(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: But you can grasp why a man should cheat on a woman and it's so 'heartful' for a man to cheat on a woman. undecided

Same question I was about to ask.....no gender has the monopoly of cheating.

1 Like

Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: But you can grasp why a man should cheat on a woman and it's so 'heartful' for a man to cheat on a woman. undecided
yes..Because there are so many different
variations of women that a man can be
attracted to or want to get to know. Men
have been cheating since the beginning..ask solomon(700wives and 300 concubines).. You see, that's how God created us.
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Calebsky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: yes..Because there are so many different
have been cheating since the beginning..ask solomon(700wives and 300 concubines).. You see, that's how God created us.

hmmmm! so you mean God created men to naturally cheat? I personally do not think so.
Do you remember Jesus asking those men accusing that woman of adultery, who among them is free to cast a stone first? They all left one after the other.

With this analogy, i seem to agree with sleekch1c, that no gender has the monopoly of cheating.
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Enegod(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Calebsky:

hmmmm! so you mean God created men to naturally cheat? I personally do not think so.
Do you remember Jesus asking those men accusing that woman of adultery, who among them is free to cast a stone first? They all left one after the other.

With this analogy, i seem to agree with sleekch1c, that no gender has the monopoly of cheating.
good observation...
you see, all the men there were cheaters..
the woman would have been stoned to death bcoz women not allowed to cheat
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Calebsky(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enegod: good observation...
you see, all the men there were cheaters..
the woman would have been stoned to death bcoz women not allowed to cheat

that was a traditional belief.....but in a liberal society there is no monoply......translates to we all have equal rights... wink
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by sleekch1c(f): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Did you bother to read to the end of the story how these men ended up?
No man who went against God's original design(one man,one woman) had it easy. Go and dig. Job in the bible (job 31:9-12) was trying to defend the fact that his affliction was not as a result of marital infidelity. His words:
9 If mine heart have been deceived by a woman, or if I have laid wait at my neighbour's door; 10 Then let my wife grind unto another, and let others bow down upon her. 11 For this is an heinous crime; yea, it is an iniquity to be punished by the judges. 12 For it is a fire that consumeth to destruction, and would root out all mine increase.

If it was so 'heartful' and right for a man to be whoring around even after marriage,why the need for him to defend himself on that?
Pls be wise and dnt make mistakes that would ruin your family because that is what infidelity does. Cheers!
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by Princesszoe: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Hahahahaha this guy is funny. Please solomon was not the first man, it was adam. The way God joined adam with only one woman was and has been the only way God created men. Women get attracted to varieties of men too. Polygamy is different from cheating. David had more than one wife but he cheated and he faced the consequences. Cheating by women started in the time of old and were recorded in the bible. Am sure you know that potipher's wife was hell ready for handsome joseph who resisted her. Women in those days especially in a polygamous home must have cheated because naturally one man cannot keep more than one wife faithful but our bible may not have recorded them due to one reason or the other. In all these, we still have faithful men who have the resources but will not cheat, those who can get an naked woman on their beds for free but they will not yield, those who have been in an extreme cases but they still stand and same goes to women. So we have exceptions. Never say never until you have been tempted and stretched to the extreme, and came out victoriously, only then can one beat his or her chest and say that s/he is a faithful partner. That road is neither easy for a man nor for a woman. The world is very perverted.
Re: DO Women Cheat? Sincere Opinions.....male And Female Responses by daisyella: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2013
did u just feel cool typing that? I hate when people make stupid justifications to issues like this. if u r gonna bring bible to this and say that's how God created u, why did God create only eve for Adam abi r u trying to say God didn't know what he was doing?

(1) (Reply)

WIERD: A Man Kiss His Sister To Make His Fiancee Jealous / She's A Gold Digger / Romantic...white...men..nonsence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.