Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214329 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sholatech(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice cute washbasin Rotech.
I assume it's sold without the mixer. How much?
rotecch77:
Good morning to you all, ask me any question on plumbing,tiling, both the sales and the mechanical aspect of it here, these among the reason we are here
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
@sholatech;yes it can be sold without tap, N30k
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by peaceland(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
@peaceland;
1)i don't understand the type of the shower you mean here
2).small bathroom basin range 2000-6000
3)mixer for the basin range from 2000-15000
And kitchen long neck mixer range from 2200-25,000
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
rotecch77:
@writejhn;your wish is my command, check your mail soon

I have still not received your email. I need this request urgently and let me know how much you fix floor tiles
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
@write..;re-check your mail now
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
rotecch77:
@write..;re-check your mail now

Thanks got your mail. I said with pictures but no pic. Will call u
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Check for the pics now
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
More coming as usual
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by teebaddest: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi..pls could u kindly email me ur contact....would like to buy and install some tiles tunde2k2@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by teeotal007(m): 3:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Here, we produce steam showers and jacuzzi for over 7 years.

And we have been exporting to Nigeria ever since we started the business.

Please contact me for more details

Whatsapp: +86 15257104449

nfts0502:
Bathroom vanity....=N=55k for more info call 08140320069

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Thank you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by 1Segzy: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
@1segzy; what is going on here I didn't know anything about this goods
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank God the person supplied the goods as you agreed with him/her....but I will like to know the person you transact the deal with,may be phone number, or office address
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
rotecch77:
Thank God the person supplied the goods as you agreed with him/her....but I will like to know the person you transact the deal with,may be phone number, or office address

I smell Ghost delivery or impersonation. smiley
Abi nwon ti pa omo po ni Mercy?

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Real impersonation,
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Happy sunday to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by 1Segzy: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2015
rotecch77:
Real impersonation,

WHAOOO. Mix up. Its either my pictures go to a different thread or somebody impersonated rotech. I am wondering what is happening myself. Funny enough the guy is pretty honest. I will findout what is happening and correct the errors.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by peaceland(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2015
1Segzy:

WHAOOO. Mix up. Its either my pictures go to a different thread or somebody impersonated rotech. I am wondering what is happening myself. Funny enough the guy is pretty honest. I will findout what is happening and correct the errors.
since you mentioned rotecch in earlier post, can it be assumed you dealt with a rotecch sir?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by 1Segzy: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
peaceland:

since you mentioned rotecch in earlier post, can it be assumed you dealt with a rotecch sir?

I found out the fault is entirely mine. Sorry for the mixup. I have since removed my comment.

I had saved two numbers on my phone. One of them was definitely rotech's number. The other number belonged to another fitting guy on nairaland. I made up my mind to contact rotech for my fittings. I picked one of the two numbers and started discussion. I did not verify the identity of the guy (my mistake). I sent the guy's number to some other senior and respectable nairaland members for verification. Few of them said they already did some transactions with the guy and he is reliable. I decided give him a shot by doing a small deal. We agreed on supply of some fittings for close to 450k. Guy delivered. I was happy with the delivery.

@rotecch77 - Apologies for the mixup. Deal was supposed to be for you. Somehow it was not meant to be. Fault was
mine. I think the recommendation of him I got made me loose my guard. I may do subsequent ones together with you.

@Hajj M - Very funny situation. I feel stupid. angry

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow, that is serious mixed up, no problem. We can still have deal next time sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
All my ogas do more findings about my contact before any deal to avoid mistake ( rotecch77)
My contacts remains
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
2B94C0C0
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
1Segzy:

@Hajj M - Very funny situation. I feel stupid. angry

Things happen... I am glad it's just a mix-up not impersonation...
You could still give your satisfaction message to the Supplier in the Off-Topic thread.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning to you all, new week new deal watch out!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Call on us we are ready to serve you better
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by solodree(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
rotecch77:
Stone tiles finishing stage in one of our on-going project.

My oga boss, kindly mail me the price of this stone tiles couple with your full price list for other types of wall and floor tiles you've got and lastly the price list for your uk plumbering fittings(shower cubicle inclusive)... solo.dree@gmail.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok,

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Happy wkd, more coming on the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.