Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214496 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks hajj,the house is new house just completed about 2month ago...I handle everything there sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
rotecch77:
Thanks hajj,the house is new house just completed about 2month ago...I handle everything there sir

Oh! Thanks. I know you will do an excellent job there as usual... Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks babs hajj,I try my best as usual sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank you all for your patronage may God bless you all
More details and pics of our on-going project is coming soon
Client;NLer
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Call on us today we are ready to serve you better
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Still on

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
New week new deal
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by johananrock: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
please i need your price for sweet home water closet and chine (grade A, B C)
and can you supply to calabar?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
We are called by a NL member about 2 weeks ago to correct some tiling and plumbing work done by un-know person to me,which is not ok by the member.thanks God we did our best to make the member happy
Here we go see pics of *before* and *after*

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
More pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
rotecch77:
We are called by a NL member about 2 weeks ago to correct some tiling and plumbing work done by un-know person to me,which is not ok by the member.thanks God we did our best to make the member happy
Here we go see pics of *before* and *after*

Rotecch, thank you for coming to my rescue. I now know that before I recommend a person for a job, he has to be good.

When I saw the original pictures from the first contractor, I almost cried because of the money wasted, but the Client assured me to stay cool.. so I did, and I also promised to bring him someone who will remedy all the bad job.. so I called on Rotecch and he has delivered big time.
Thank you very much Rotecch. You are good at what you do and I can recommend you to anyone even in my sleep.
This will be an on-going project and I will be addressing it as we move along. Although the Client lost a lot money in this process because of all the broken tiles that were removed and re-purchased. But for now the Client is happy again. Please post more photos. Thank you.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
sorry double post...
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
We tried our best,only God is perfect

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks hajji,

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
More pics of the project

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by egin(m): 4:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Good job. I trust you and will always recommend. Keep it up.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks *egin baba*;I will keep it up sir

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Missktinz: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
mufutau55:

Rotecch, thank you for coming to my rescue. I now know that before I recommend a person for a job, he has to be good.

When I saw the original pictures from the first contractor, I almost cried because of the money wasted, but the Client assured me to stay cool.. so I did, and I also promised to bring him someone who will remedy all the bad job.. so I called on Rotecch and he has delivered big time.
Thank you very much Rotecch. You are good at what you do and I can recommend you to anyone even in my sleep.
This will be an on-going project and I will be addressing it as we move along. Although the Client lost a lot money in this process because of all the broken tiles that were removed and re-purchased. But for now the Client is happy again. Please post more photos. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Welcome to my world. Rotech came to my rescue too with my project. I must say im not surprised by these pictures. Lots of contractors out there are MEAN, CRUEL, HEARTLESS to say the least....I also lost money too but i'm glad I had Rotech to count on. He fixed the job and the difference was clear!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Missktinz:

Welcome to my world. Rotech came to my rescue too with my project. I must say im not surprised by these pictures. Lots of contractors out there are MEAN, CRUEL, HEARTLESS to say the least....I also lost money too but i'm glad I had Rotech to count on. He fixed the job and the difference was clear!!!!!

Thanks for your good testimony sister Missktinz, and my good friend Mr. Egin, we all knew Rotecch thru each-others and he has delivered bigtime.

I have learnt a big lesson from this.. thank God the client is a gentleman/lady... The first contractor let his people do the work while he never go back to supervise or give instructions.. so the worker just did what they wanted... That so called well-known Contractor in our Nairaland here is now in my black book.. I will never ever recommend him to anyone again, I have even steered all the potential clients away from him.

Now back to Rotecch... he was personally on the site working with his boys, delivered the right purchased Tiles and installed the tiles like the professional will do, all install all the water/plumbing materials that were installed badly by the first contractor boys. Each time I called the site (and I called several times too) to know what is going on.. Rotecch is always there working and monitoring... now the Client who happens to be a friend of mine is happy again. Kudos to you Rotecch.

I have trusted you Rotecch with lots of money (millions in Naira) in the past, you have supplied me many materials before and have done work for me as a professional should.... so, I cannot have any double-mind before I recommend you to other people. Thank you again for coming to my rescue. You have restored my faith in some Nigerian contractors and suppliers, we just have to chose carefully.

And Yes, to quote my sister "Lots of contractors out there are MEAN, CRUEL, HEARTLESS to say the least". Rotecch is not one of those.

Hajji Mufutau

3 Likes

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks you all
More pics of the on-going project done by rotecch77

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Missktinz: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
mufutau55:

Thanks for your good testimony sister Missktinz, and my good friend Mr. Egin, we all knew Rotecch thru each-others and he has delivered bigtime.

I have learnt a big lesson from this.. thank God the client is a gentleman/lady... The first contractor, let his people do the work while he never go back to supervise or give instructions.. so the worker just did what they wanted... That so called well-known Contractor in our Nairaland here is now in my black book.. I will never ever recommend him to anyone again, I have even steered all the potential clients away from him.

Now back to Rotecch... he was personally on the site working with his boys, delivered the right purchased Tiles and installed the tiles like the professional will do, all install all the water/plumbing materials that were installed badly by the first contractor boys. Each time I called the site (and I called several times too) to know what is going on.. Rotecch is always there working and monitoring... now the Client who happens to be a friend of mine is happy again. Kudos to you Rotecch.

I have trusted you Rotecch with lots of money (millions in Naira) in the past, you have supplied me many materials before and have done work for me as a professional should.... so, I cannot have any double-mind before I recommend you to other people. Thank you again for coming to my rescue. You have restored my faith in some Nigerian contractors and suppliers, we just have to chose carefully.

And Yes, to quote my sister "Lots of contractors out there are MEAN, CRUEL, HEARTLESS to say the least". Rotecch is not one of those.

Hajji Mufutau

You have said it all. Lots of them are like that and I had a fair share of it too (le sigh); and the sad thing is they never accept their faults. Im so glad I was able to get out of the hole I was put into myself. Imagine those "before" pics Rotech posted.....o ga gan o!!!!

Anyways... God help us.

Oga Rotech, e ma je ki ori yin wu ju o...(I know you always laugh at my yoruba but its the truth!)

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
@missktinz,thanks I always laugh at your yoruba but you dey try nna

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
On my way to the site today see how nigga dey hussle, pics below..... more pics of the job we are correcting on the site .

.. more pics of the un professional job the former handler did

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Missktinz:

You have said it all. Lots of them are like that and I had a fair share of it too (le sigh); and the sad thing is they never accept their faults. Im so glad I was able to get out of the hole I was put into myself. Imagine those "before" pics Rotech posted.....o ga gan o!!!!
Anyways... God help us.

And what got me more upset with the old contractor is spending my own money calling him in Nigeria appealing to him to go and fix the work his worker did and he kept promising me.. for about three months now, he never step his feet on the site or even go there to look at it, until I got fed-up with him and called Rotecch to the rescue. You need to see some of the original pictures... I hope Rotecch can post more of the old works... See what they call professional tiling work above... my grandfather in the village can do a better tiling work than that. Anyway we thank God.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Hajj, you are an elder here and it is not proper not tell members of this forum the builder in property section who did the bad tiling work.

Please, post more pictures and tell the house who exactly did this bad work. The house needs to know so members don't fall into hands of this bad builder who took money but failed to deliver. You cannot be telling us part of the truth and hide the rest of the story. Please, stop speaking in parables. Give us name and more pictures so we can all learn.

Such builder needs to be shamed for who he is.

2 Likes

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 1:26am On Nov 01, 2014
rotecch77:
On my way to the site today see how niger dey hussle, pics below..... more pics of the job we are correcting on the site .

.. more pics of the un professional job the former handler did

@Rotech

What is the name of the black floor tiles attached? I won't lie to you that this is the first tile that appeals to me of all the tiles you've posted in property section. I've been told you have good tiles in stock. So what is the name of the black floor tiles? How much does it cost per square meter?

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 1:44am On Nov 01, 2014
FastShipping:
Hajj, you are an elder here and it is not proper not tell members of this forum the builder in property section who did the bad tiling work.

Please, post more pictures and tell the house who exactly did this bad work. The house needs to know so members don't fall into hands of this bad builder who took money but failed to deliver. You cannot be telling us part of the truth and hide the rest of the story. Please, stop speaking in parables. Give us name and more pictures so we can all learn.

Such builder needs to be shamed for who he is.

Thank you FastShipping.. the Client does not want me to reveal the name yet, but eventually everyone will know... If this was left to me, the builder's name would have been released with my first message. And if that builder/contractor wants to dispute the issue, I am sure he is also reading this, then he will come out... Please bear with me.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.