Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214481 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2014
new week new deal,call on us any time any day we are ready to serve you better
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello to you there
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Water is live,as fela talk...water no get enemy
Call on us today for your mechanical work and tiling couple with sales
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Call on us for your new or renovation project both sales and services of plumbing/tiles
Free home delivery of goods

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hppy weekend to you all

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Call on us today we are ready for you,our charges are modrate couple with profectional job and free delivery of goods to the site

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Some of our deal pics with Nairalnder and Non-Nairalander this week

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by enrilove12: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Good day, how much is this tiles per sqm, dimension and maker?

rotecch77:
Call on us today we are ready for you,our charges are modrate couple with profectional job and free delivery of goods to the site
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2014
@enrilove;the tiles is high end spanish porcelain floor tiles 600x600 cost N2600 per meter couple with free delivery
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
More of our just resent goods supplied to non -nairalander

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Another weekend is here again over 24hrs ago.....think of that your old project you Skip. Due to ....start it today God will surely finishit. For you
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Not until you have millions before you can be a house owner,start something today
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Men at work..kitchen marble top Pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Final pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
rotecch77:
Final pics

Very nicely done. You and your guys are good.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks hajj;its team work
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bebe2(f): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
mufutau55:

Very nicely done. Your guys are good.

Hajji M.

hello brother.

did u get my email?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bebe2(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
rotecch77:
Final pics

gd day bro. i need ur help.

i need about 200sqmtr of tiles for floor.

pls can u show me ur catalogue, with pices so i can i pick wat i want.

am not in naija at the moment and i dnt want to use their of finishing on the house.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bebe2(f): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
mufutau55:

And what got me more upset with the old contractor is spending my own money calling him in Nigeria appealing to him to go and fix the work his worker did and he kept promising me.. for about three months now, he never step his feet on the site or even go there to look at it, until I got fed-up with him and called Rotecch to the rescue. You need to see some of the original pictures... I hope Rotecch can post more of the old works... See what they call professional tiling work above... my grandfather in the village can do a better tiling work than that. Anyway we thank God.

Hajji M.

bro pls name dis contractor, before another person fall victim to this guy.

am glad u cud pay to correct his mistakes but if that happens to someone like me dat will be d end of the project
becos i wont be able to afford any corrections.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
bebe2:

hello brother.
did u get my email?

Yes my sister.. the one with Oga Frank... and I replied back too... You will get another email in second...

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
bebe2:

gd day bro. i need ur help.
i need about 200sqmtr of tiles for floor.
pls can u show me ur catalogue, with pices so i can i pick wat i want.
am not in naija at the moment and i dnt want to use their of finishing on the house.

Oga Rotecch. This nah my sister oh! smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks hajj; no problem I remains loyal o,I will surely try my best sir in any angle
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bebe2(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Rotecch. This nah my sister oh! smiley

Hajji M.

lol, i beg tell am o, so he will look after me grin
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2014
bebe2:

lol, i beg tell am o, so he will look after me grin

Rotecch don hear wellu wellu.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2014
No problem my sister,you will enjoy our service
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
@bebe2;check your mail for the pics
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bebe2(f): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2014
edunwosu:
Please send your pricelist with pictures for the following:-

Water closet.
Wash hand basin
Kitchen sink(double and single)
Wall and floor tiles for bathroom
Wall tiles for kitchen
Vitrified floor tiles for living room.
Black tiles for front Coridor.
Recommended tiles for stir case.

Please you can recommend for me.
Chinedu from Ikorodu.
Edunwosu@gmail.com

hi, i sent u an email
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bebe2(f): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2014
rotecch77:
@bebe2;check your mail for the pics

tnks. i have replied u
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
@bebe; yes, seen
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mosaic tiles

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.