Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) (4804 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Mistakes Married Women (& Men) Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by gistmelove(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
* ADMITTING IS THE HARDEST PART - You, yes, you make mistakes in bed... and contrary to what you may believe you're v¤gin¤ is not so magically wonderfulthat he don't notice. Oh, he may not SAY anything, but he noticed.
The s¤xual revolution was FIFTY years ago, and the secret is out, WOMEN ENJOY S¤X TOO ... so stop acting like it's a favor you're doing for Him
* TAKE IT ALL OFF - Listen, if his having s¤x with you, he like your body... ALL of it, so leaving your shirt on because you think your bre¤sts are too small is just stupid, and you're not fooling him... it's not as though he think, "Well, I can't see that part of her so it must be FANTASTIC!" Get n¤k¤d!
* LINGERIE IS NOT FOR HIM - Asking him what kind of underwear he'd like to see you in is like asking a shark what kind of seasoning he'd like on his next kill...
The fancy underwear you buy is for you to feel sexy, or for your girlfriends to tell you, you look sexy in. Two things you should know about men -
(1) his not looking at THE LINGERIE in the Vicky's Secret catalog, and
(2) if he think you're hot, we will HONESTLY think so NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE WEARING (especially if it's not much)
* MAKE SOME NOISE - He understand you being shy when he first meet you. He understand you being shy when you meet his friends for the first time. Hell, he even understand you being shy when we're out in public. But, please, when it's n¤k¤y-n¤k¤y time, a little feedback is nice.
I mean, you don't have to get into the full on n¤sty talk (but it's ok if you do)
but a little moaning, or geez, even a little heavy breathing is
nice encouragement. If all he wanted was peace and quiet, he would already be SLEEPING.
* N¤PPL¤S ARE THERE FOR SHOW ONLY - Okay, he understand how you can be confused about n¤ppl¤s... Yours are beautiful, unique and fun. But please understand, his are simply decorations. No matter WHAT you've read in magazines, or heard from your friends. It does literally NOTHING for him for you to touch, lick, caress, etc. them... and if I EVER find the person that investing you all in the idea that BITING them is ok,
I will drag them out into the street and kill them with a shovel.

For more click: http://www./2013/08/mistakes-women-makes-in-bed.html

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by wasak(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
what of snoring?
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Garrithe1st: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmmm....

grin grin
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by stephy10(f): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2013
OOOkay we are listening.
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Preceedo(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2013
Mtcheew......u must like it on bed alot.
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by skyscraperTM(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
hmmm... just passing sha, but before i leave, i've got a question

why is it that ugly girls usually have sweet voices and good command of english while the pretty ones are either partially dumb or lack body maintenance. esp.. brown teeth, body odour etc...
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by ChiSun27(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

why is it that ugly girls usually have sweet voices and good command of english while the pretty ones are either partially dumb or lack body maintenance. esp.. brown teeth, body odour etc...

Meeeeehhhhhnnnnnn...the thing self taya me ooooooo....!!!!!!!!
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Pdizzle(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

Nt in all cases

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by dBard: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Point of correction; nipples are for licking, sucking, nipping, chewing (if ur into that sort of tin).
Speak f urself @ o.p.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
It does literally NOTHING for him for you to touch, lick, caress, etc. them
speak for yourself
Some men love it when the woman sucks and squeezes his n*pples.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by kedukc(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Op, I have a question: what was the pic for?
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by 2sa2: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice one op, though i disagree on the nipple issue. Some guys gat sensation there u know...

A lot of girls with small breasts or flat breasts are insecure hence they not comfortable taking off their tops.
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by 2sa2: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
2sa2: Nice one op, though i disagree on the nipple issue. Some guys gat sensation there u know... A lot of girls with small breasts or flat breasts are insecure hence they not comfortable taking off their tops.
what is Tip, i said nippl e, jeezz!
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Me, I keep looking for hubby's ni pple. I just give up 98% of the time grin grin

As for the lingerie, it matters o! Who wan wear deeper life pant while you can have Christ embassy own. It like sugar coating in the cookie

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
[
* LINGERIE IS NOT FOR HIM - Asking him what kind of underwear he'd like to see you in is like asking a shark what kind of seasoning he'd like on his next kill...
The fancy underwear you buy is for you to feel sexy, or for your girlfriends to tell you, you look sexy in. Two things you should know about men -
(1) his not looking at THE LINGERIE in the Vicky's Secret catalog, and
(2) if he think you're hot, we will HONESTLY think so NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE WEARING (especially if it's not much)

* N¤PPL¤S ARE THERE FOR SHOW ONLY - Okay, he understand how you can be confused about n¤ppl¤s... Yours are beautiful, unique and fun. But please understand, his are simply decorations. No matter WHAT you've read in magazines, or heard from your friends. It does literally NOTHING for him for you to touch, lick, caress, etc. them... and if I EVER find the person that investing you all in the idea that BITING them is ok,
I will drag them out into the street and kill them with a shovel}

Liarliar tongue
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by swtme(f): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Is that all
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2013
i don't even understand this thread..

nip.ples are sensitive in some guys.. they enjoy being carressed there..
Re: Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) by Snoopy007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
I disagree with the last one. I didn't know how sensitive my nipples were untill a girl in my dept was seductively pinching dem one day... Mann!! I couldn't stop thinking of dat coz the feeling I had was so outta this world

(1) (Reply)

Help! She Is A Nymphomaniac / My Mum VS My Girlfriend. / How Do We Stop/reduce Her Hiccups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.