Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? (2585 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by playdude(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin
You no dey contribute to post, na just to find space open ya teeth, Do u come to NL just to advertise everyday,
Its on record that you open ya teeth 2times per thread on this section.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by MrsChima(f): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lord_Reed:

His OP doesn't say "I had a nasty rumormongering experience with Nigerians" he speaks in very general terms as though all Nigerians would immediately default to gossiping also he speaks as if it is uniquely Nigerian, cue his post "Nigerians are culturally nosey". That should tell you this is not about his experience this about him trying to be 'not Nigerian'.

I talk about women as a woman does it mean I hate women or myself as a woman? No.

You can do better than that boo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Enegod(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
playdude:
You no dey contribute to post, na just to find space open ya teeth, Do u come to NL just to advertise everyday,
Its on record that you open ya teeth 2times per thread on this section.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I talk about women as a woman does it mean I hate women or myself as a woman? No.

You can do better than that boo.

Context my dear. If you had a problem with a woman don't come here and say women are bla bla, you'd state the problem simple. Generalizing just doesn't cut it.

2buff's posts of late have been showing a pattern. I think he is examining certain aspects of himself but as I said to him you don't need to give a dog a bad name to hang it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
I taya! angry

And you are not the boss of me mister angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I taya! angry

And you are not the boss of me mister angry

Huh?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Sugardiva(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Because Nigerian men will not hang out with a girl unless they are asking her out or want to get her cookies. My best friend is a guy, we hang out a lot and we get all these comments from people that we are dating. I'm a true born naija girl in my twenties and I can tell u that apart frm my best friend I've never met a naija guy that wanted to 'just hang out'. If an average naija guy wants to hang out with u, he has intentions. Simple and short. Only a few guys are an exception to this rule.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Boll2010: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Sugardiva: Because Nigerian men will not hang out with a girl unless they are asking her out or want to get her cookies. My best friend is a guy, we hang out a lot and we get all these comments from people that we are dating. I'm a true born naija girl in my twenties and I can tell u that apart frm my best friend I've never met a naija guy that wanted to 'just hang out'. If an average naija guy wants to hang out with u, he has intentions. Simple and short. Only a few guys are an exception to this rule.
u said it ursef that he must def' v intentions........I gez ur best frnd that u hang together as buddies definitely got FU!CKTENTIONS........hw abt that?....jD
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Cry baby
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by AlyricistLaura: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2013
REALITY101: Cry baby

^

This Guy Reality has the Swagger, Entertainment Value, and Overall Alluring Appeal of a Garden Shoe

The Guy never writes anything even remotely Funny, Nor Interesting. Nor Worth Reading

Is there a Block Button Functionality of Some Sort i can Request Upon to Skip Over this Niqqah's Incredibly Dry & Egregiously Lame Post?

Can I Just "Skip Over This Niqqah"?....

Can You Guys Implement a
"Skip over This Lame Niqqah" Button That's Fully Functional, A Behest, Befitting that of an Immortally Dry Cornball.

I'm just sick of reading the Guy's Appalling Awful Post, Drenched In Dramatically Dreadful Dry Wit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

^

This Guy Reality has the Swagger, Entertainment Value, and Overall Alluring Appeal of a Garden Shoe

The Guy never writes anything even remotely Funny, Nor Interesting. Nor Worth Reading

Is there a Block Button Functionality of Some Sort i can Request Upon to Skip Over this Niqqah's Incredibly Dry & Egregiously Lame Post?

Can I Just "Skip Over This Niqqah"?....

Can You Guys Implement a
"Skip over This Lame Niqqah" Button That's Fully Functional, A Behest, Befitting that of an Immortally Dry Cornball.

I'm just sick of reading the Guy's Appalling Awful Post, Drenched In Dramatically Dreadful Dry Wit

Hahhhahahja hating on me init? Lmao talk about lame calling someone lame. So all this novel you wrote up here just to acknowledge Someone who don't give a fucckk about you? Awesome but yo Clara, move to the next ddick cuz REALITY101 ain't gay..::: comprende?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by 190: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2013
who dey call my name there grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2013
I have more male friends than females friends, every time i sign up a different guy the guards always think im having something with every guy that comes up to my place, they always give me this funny look angry so its not a nigerian thing
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I have more male friends than females friends, every time i sign up a different guy the guards always think im having something with every guy that comes up to my place, they always give me this funny look angry so its not a nigerian thing

LoL! @Sign up. Sounds like a sports club.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Lord_Reed:

LoL! @Sign up. Sounds like a sports club.
try student accommodation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? / Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) / Help A Friend Is Addicted To transgendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.