Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Our Mods Are On Personal Vendatta - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Mods Are On Personal Vendatta (418 Views)

I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! / Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers / How many Mods are there? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Mods Are On Personal Vendatta by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2013
http://wm44.inbox.com/xm/dkdubdKcIwpgFBi0HZXtDIgtD4-H6OQ2Unm8GMsBxYzWDQJgd8OB3/default.aspx?ACT=V&FID=-2&MID=13

i have been complaining about sexkills personal vendatta against me. Hope this affirms that fact.

Hope the supermods and everyone can now see why he is after the eggheaders and all his alternative handles.
Re: Our Mods Are On Personal Vendatta by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 09, 2013
I'll frustrate your life.... That's a promise.
------Original Message------
To: sexkillz / Nairaland
ReplyTo: anago12 / Nairaland
Subject: Oloriburuku
Sent: 8 Sep 2013 23:30
Na today you dey ban me ni. Am already back if you fit ban all my 60 monikers then you don
get mental problem. Shey na your dead body go unban me for 2106 shofo danu omo. Did i
abuse anybody until your foolish brother call your papa fool on that thread no need to ban
am now cause he is igbo. One day you will stop being a moderator here and we go see has
dem go disgrace your lack of keratin face like ikenna. Werey omo ayirada ofo.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on
any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.
Re: Our Mods Are On Personal Vendatta by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 09, 2013
This is what is currently happening in Nigeria, the Oga At The Top using the instrument of the state to fight a governor and closing the factional secretariat of the PDP; a moderator is using the instrument, nairaland, of Seun to frustrate a forum member. Seun, something must be done. I know what awaits me - a ban.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!!vacancy!!!if You Know You Are Really Eligible, Quickly Apply.. / Are The Moderators Asleep? / ASUU’s Strike: Ondo University Threatens To Pull Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.