Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja (15783 Views)

Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund / Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / Court Strikes-Out Fashola’s Suit To Stop Jang As Governors’ Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by MayorofLagos(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2013
The reason these governors are trooping to Abuja is simple to see. I cannot elaborate it here without juxtapositioning with events in West and informing on the political legacy of each zone. Such critical analysis, beautiful and truthful as it would be, is not ideal for the eyes in Nairaland.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Horlawoomey(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
We feel no difference here in Kwara state cos nothing serious has been going on in the state for the past two years.

Abdul Fatai Ahmed aka Maigida should stay put in Abuja for the remaining 2 years of his tenure. We don't care.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by AreaFada2: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2013
Anopheles™:
PDP IS FINISHED!!!!

Now, can someone tell me this ain't a sign? ??

SIGNS EVERYWHERE!!!

It would be nice for the country if they were finished but they are not.

It's a minor issue among same people. Just a display of greed.

They all know where they meet to allocate oil blocks and contracts.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by anomsodi(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Afta all dis long sermon..i dey laugh..weather the lik it or nt we go hammer for naija
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by clint77ng: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2013
is oga roche of PDP? Well this is mere propaganda cos if Tinubu were the president, Fashola would barely spent a whole week in lagos, the same applies to Aregbesola etc. Well the names of the reporters sounds like APC members.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by princearthur(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2013
All these polticians running From pillar to post, wasting hard earned tax payers fund on global trotting misplacing their prioty of handling state affairs above their parties collisions. Goodswill,suswam,dickson and co make use of the the 13% of the oil revenue allocated to them for development.All in The name of 2015 poltics. I have to join my fellow nairalanders to say TIME END TINZ
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2013
How are we sure APC isnt using jazz on PDP to distabilise thier unity? How can all PDP govs now open offices in Abuja instead of carrying out thier officials mandates in thier respective states? Unconcerned abt dispensation of dividend of democracy but much concerned abt party crises. APC dey laugh dey jubilate. grin It's actually a good dev. for another party. Smh for Nigerian leaders.

End time tins for PDP. grin
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2013
The result of the saga is that some aggrieved governors and politicans will either form their own party or join APC at the same time trying to give us a new hope while they are part of the problems we are having in this country. I give up
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by ba7man(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2013
theoctopus: Stup1d article from another paid journalist in APC payroll. Govs have always been regularly out of their states since Nigeria began. Why did the writer ommit APC goes who are permanently on campaign right now, even with 2015 two years away? Propaganda as always. Next... grin
Very *intelligent* analysis from you.

APC concocted all those lies against Governors that were actually hard at work in their various states and paid off all the Newspapers to spread the same propaganda.

Clap for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by shigoslim(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
I support the articles, i could remember when Alao Akala and gbenga Daniel were in power they 2 did thesame. Saying they are going for tour 2 drive investment come to there state, where the investor 2day. PDP deceiving people party.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by ichidodo: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2013
APC Proaganda.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by iSpeaknaija: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Truth but biase.Another paid journalist there. Waiting for report about APC Governors anyway!
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by nagoma(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Bauchi People have learnt to live without a Governor. They are just waiting for 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by norigams(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Abeg who see my dog

ur dog maybe e 4llow my governor go Abuja
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2013
This is very very sad, if the PDP Governors are absconding from their duty posts, then its very sad. I condemn this in all its totality.

No thanks to the states houses of assemblies that have become one with the executive arms.

Its a shame.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by musiwa1j: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by AkamuandStew: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Billyonaire: This is very very sad, if the PDP Governors are absconding from their duty posts, then its very sad. I condemn this in all its totality.

No thanks to the states houses of assemblies that have become one with the executive arms.

Its a shame.

I'm completely disappointed in you!!!

Why did you make a sensible comment??

Its more fun when you talk like the F00L that you are..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Koninda(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Knock knock.....abeg who see Ma BB charger ?
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Isiterere(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2013
abes:
Your office is your business, being a CEO is different from being an elected personnel. Technology? you mean a state should be run on Skype? project inspection on Facebook? etc?

may God bless u abundantly for your comment.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by lekkie073(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Click 'like' if u feel pdp is going down the drain

2 Likes

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Ngwakwe: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2013
E-e yaa, you no ask early, I see am think say na government own wee miss road, na him I catch am come give my wife to prepare am for Sunday Night family Owambe.

Anyway, let me see what I can do to compensate you.

speeder: Abeg who see my dog?
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2013
Anopheles™:
PDP IS FINISHED!!!!

Now, can someone tell me this ain't a sign?

SIGNS EVERYWHERE!!!
If i say its END TIME TINZ, I'II B SOUNDING LIKE THOSE 1st TO COMMENT KIDDOS
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Rooneyboy(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
This Bamanga Tukur of a man, is he fair, Dark , purple or pink in complexion I'm confused.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by beautyng(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Their should do sumtin quickly cos i nid my salary badly
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2013
They divided NGF, they've also divide PDP.... Are you thinking what am thinking? I think Nigeria is there next target for dividing -PDP finally giving us the dividend of democracy!
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by ssii: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2013
OMG!
Is this what democracy is all about .
These people are just concerned about power , power and more power .
No one is concerned about governance or the people they were elected to lead.
And to think that students have at home for 3 months now.
I think its high time for the military to come back or better still we try another party - APC .
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by chidex28: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Begining time things
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by meforyou1(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2013
teeo: Someone should please beg the military to please take over
shut the hell up
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by PStacks(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Most of those governors have their Governor's lodge in Abuja at Asokoro.. You needed to hear the rate of siren blaring in the past 3 weeks mehn! Just this morning I saw the convoy of "Gombe" state governor.. 3 Range Rover Sport! 3 Land Cruiser Prado! Other jeeps and a couple of other cars, last week u needed to see the lawlessness, there was Normal Traffic at the Asokoro Junction, the Power House Bus-stop precisely, you guys needed to have seen a convoy following One-way, obstructing Free flow of Traffic, just because that convoy couldn't wait for Street lights to pass traffic..

Abuse of Power, lawlessness and all the governors nao live in abuja is under-statement.

Only God go save this country.

1 Like

Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by Kairoseki77: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2013
All these mumus are telling us that Akwa Ibom is better than Lagos, should now keep quiet.

Just hold your head in shame.
Re: PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja by handson(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2013
theoctopus: APC thinks they are going to win elections by propaganda. We shall see how far they will go
what have u benefit frm so called PDD who has made nigeria a miserable stock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court / Lagos Introduces Resident Card, Targets Six Million Registration Figure In 2022 / Ezekwesili Reacts To Killing Of 70 Soldiers In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.