Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

ASUU President May Be Gay - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU President May Be Gay (558 Views)

Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Message From ASUU President / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU President May Be Gay by Ayima: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
That man lied against me by saying that students want ASUU to continue strike, he should have said some students want ASUU to continue strike. Since he said students, that means am included. What am trying to say is that i don't want the strike to continue, and he said i want it so he lied against me, that man is gay.Please help me tell him to knw how to use some english words stupid man.
Re: ASUU President May Be Gay by TeenageMoney(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2013
Ayima: That man lied against me by saying that students want ASUU to continue strike, he should have said some students want ASUU to continue strike. Since he said students, that means am included. What am trying to say is that i don't want the strike to continue, and he said i want it so he lied against me, that man is gay.Please help me tell him to knw how to use some english words stupid man.

Funny... A gay who have 3 kids

(1) (Reply)

Whose Call Is It? / ASUU Calls Off Strike / Project Work For Final Year Students (research Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.