Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

How To Handle Your Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Your Feelings (523 Views)

Express Your Feelings. / How To Reveal Your Feelings / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Your Feelings by Princephelar(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2013
So many times young folks find themselves in a relationship where they think all is happening too fast too soon. Then they ask questions Like How did we get this far? How did it start? Thoughts like 'I didn't bargain for this. I'm not ready for any relationship with this guy or gal' begin to flow in their brain. Well,that's how it's always being and that's how it'll always be. Young Peepz will always create emotional stress for themselves innocently cos they're always eager to try something new. It all start with a little gist then graduates finally to having sleepless night cos of the thought of the other person. Most times Young folks learn majorly from their experience and no matter how much warnings sounded,they scarcely listen. It's not their fault it's their natural configuration. Now the next question is 'how do I get out of this?' If truely you're willing to get out of it,here are few things I think can help.

*Be determined to face and fight your feelings

*Reduce the rate at which you communicate.

*When you communicate avoid talking about your feelings,don't ask questions like 'Do you still love me? Or did you miss me?

*Whenever you feel like talking to him or her badly,don't dial his or her number.

*Talk to matured people when it comes to handling feelings and emotion.

Thanks for your time. With love... Princephelar
Re: How To Handle Your Feelings by Ovie56(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2013
Reducing the way you communicate can turn you to an arrogant being ... Best solution is to just be yourself
Re: How To Handle Your Feelings by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^^hmmm..aloof probably,never thought it as
arrogance..interesting point tho
Re: How To Handle Your Feelings by UyiIredia(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
There is such a thing as talking too much or talking unwisely.
Re: How To Handle Your Feelings by UyiIredia(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
There is such a thing as talking too much or talking unwisely, so the OP's second point holds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Making Up For A Poor Past / Best Love Letter!! / Which Do You Prefer The Most In Your Relationship?phone CALL Or TEXT MESSAGE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.