Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet (51256 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by locdog(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2013
na chop make I chop oooo
free d guy oooo wise up nd use ur brain.

haaaa and a stupid and foolish tribe still think gej will hand over president to them after 2019! confused people

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by stchinedu: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Madam Abeg, give me two fufu, obe efo and one ponmo... I will comment wen am through with this very important assignment.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2013
He should have taken the money he wasted on the jet and done something in the Delta to help his people. LOOSER!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Dpeacemaker101: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Is it your money? I dey laff.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by 2goodbobo(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmmmm end time tins
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Davo93(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Sahara News?? Oh God! why is this coming from this
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by kashflynn(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Were d pix of d private jet na?? Atleast make we see d interior
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by FindOut(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2013
At least, we know where part of our our missing 25% or is it 33% of our daily crude oil production (lost in form of theft) goes to. Of course, we know a huge part of it is being saved to stockpile arms ahead of 2015.

To the m.oro.ns supporting these crooks and their principal in Aso-rock, my question goes thus:

We keep hearing it is "your money" since afterall, it was you people who dug the ground and put the crude oil under it. No problem.

NOW, CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THE LIFE OF THE COMMON MAN IN THE NIGER DELTA HAS BEEN IMPROVED SINCE JONATHAN GOT TO POWER??

Criminality is being rewarded with billions, while the poor continue to be poor. Imagine the superior m.oro.n called Asari_Dokubo saying something to the effect that the common niger-Delta man is happier now just because Jonathan is president. Will happiness send the kids to school or put food on the table?

The corruption in the niger Delta is principally what is responsible for the sorry state of that place today & unfortunately it has worsened under Jonathan. before, only the Governors, NDDC people and overfed agbayas like E.K. Clark & co were the corrupt ones. They had (then hungry) thugs like Dokubo, Okah, Boyloaf & Camp 5 Commander Tompolo & co to check them in to some extent. Now, rather than do what is right for the people, the government decided to formally bring in the thuggish "noisemakers" to Abuja and stuffed their mouth with billions & that is why today, Asari Dokubo has forgotten all about "struggle for my people" and is now focused on "GEJ must win or there will be bloodshed".

Anybody, PARTICULARY FROM THE SS / SE who campaigns for GEJ in 2015 needs to have his/her head checked Period. Action is what is needed & not sentiments. If you have a more qualified candidate from the SS who shows promise & looks like he can deliver, by all means, bring him in. If it is a northern candidate who appears more qualified and really connects with and is ready to improve the lives of nigerians everywhere including the ND, vote him in. If its a SWerner, vote him. "Our son" GEJ has done nothing for the ND. Enugu airport in Enugu, & that is something to brag about after 2 years & billions of dollars in revenue later ? Rubbish.

26 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Taiwo20(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2013
This.

Is

STRANGE.

How to become a Militant

An e-book of strategy and forensic odyssey of Mr. Tompolo

".......this book would open your eyes".....Night Owl Newspaper.

Download Here

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Symphony007: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Just thinking how many lives would have been saved with the nigerian people's money that it's government gave to this man. How many kids would'nt have gone to bed hungry. How many people would'nt have died in road accident due to bad road.etc....nigeria is like a joke. A disappiontment. The world knows it! Ann pickard. The former boss of shell described nigeria to the u.s state department via emails a "the most inhuman country she has ever worked in through out her years in oil, greedy to the point of being complacent in the suffering of their fellow countrymen". Sad. Sad nation!

10 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by pekelepekele(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmm habatically!!!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Confused
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by lacasa: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2013
FAILED COUNTRY, FAILED PEOPLE.

. . . . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2013
lacasa: FAILED COUNTRY, FAILED PEOPLE.

. . . . undecided

Speak for yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by DoffMan2: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Pesin look im pikin finish come name am "Government"? Nor tell me say pipo dey answer "Commissioner" too?!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Criminals are the first to be rewarded in this country..

Jesus is coming soon!!!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Rukyceline(f): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Imagine! *smh*... Opportunity cost for me is -ASUU demands nt been met, students stayin home.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by lacasa: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2013
pDude:

Speak for yourself cheesy

"Only the Truth will set us free".

No matter how harsh it may sound. wink

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by IGBOSON1: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]now, i truly believe this country is a joke. lol[/size]

^^^Good morning Bros! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by aljharem(m): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Good morning Bros! wink

chyz
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by NiccoC(m): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2013
its things like this that make me feel ashamed of being called a nigerian. anyways, God is watchin
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Symphony007: 1:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Doff_Man: Pesin look im pikin finish come name am "Government"? Nor tell me say pipo dey answer "Commissioner" too?!
cheesycheesy..one of the senators representing delta is named. James MANAGER. Another one from bayelsa is HIENEKEN lopobiri. I know another called "america".

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by iheanyi40(m): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Imagine ex_militant owning a private jet While sum army generals don't own one. I wish am d chief of army staff undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by otokx(m): 1:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Danjuma, Alakija, Tinubu, Andy Ubah and the list can go on and on so its nothing new. We should get serious or just continue to observe as before.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Werehkpe: 1:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Was enjoying this story until i saw the link below SAHARA REPORTERS.

I have stopped taking them serious as they are full of LIES and ONLY try to see the bad things which they add their lies to
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Katier00(f): 1:47am On Sep 10, 2013
idupaul:

Get Black friends then so u can explain to them
or better still nigerian friends

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by qhiwegh(m): 1:51am On Sep 10, 2013
If Bayelsa, with its low population and abundance of oil, becomes independent, it would be as rich as a small Gulf state like Bahrain or Qatar.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by qhiwegh(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2013
carzola: Chai... Nigeria una like to fall hands, how would i explain this to my white friends..

But behind all this, it is the whites who are benefitting the most from Nigeria's oil and corruption.

They buy the oil and sell it at a high profit, enriching white shareholders while employing white expat workers here in Nigeria.

Then, these Nigerian ogas use their ill-gotten billions to buy overpriced jets from the whites who manufacture them.

In the end, it's colonialism all over again. Almost none of that money remain in Nigeria for long. Whites are finding a way to get resources for without giving anything back at the end, and it works even better than colonialism. At least now they don't have to worry about building schools or hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Chynexa(m): 2:01am On Sep 10, 2013
YES!!!!!!!
LET IT BE LIKE THAT.
FOR 50 YEARS NORTHENERS AND SOUTH-WESTENERS RULED THIS COUNTRY AND LEFT THE COUNTRY IN A DEPLORABLE STATE, WORST THAN THE WAY THE COLONIAL MASTERS HANDED THE COUNTRY LEADERSHIP ON TO THEM.

TOMPOLO NEED LIKE 6 MORE PRIVATE JETS FOR AIR SUVEILLANCE CONVOY PLS. MORE HUGE CONTRACTS TO HIM.

IF GEJ WISH TO SQUANDER ALL THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MONEY WISH WE ALL KNOW COME FROM THE NIGER DELTA REGION TILL THE YEAR 2030 LET HIM SQUANDER THEM.

I LOVE GEJ. HE IS DOING WELL.
CUDOS TO GEJ!
CONGRATS TO TOMPOLO!

6 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Mentcee(m): 2:25am On Sep 10, 2013
1. Defer to him...not differ...
2. The vice president as he then was... not as it then was; he is animate, human and not a minor!

3. Good English is good!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by ibietela2(m): 2:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmmmm something doesn't feel right..... No pictures, report from a Man in the US who reports only the things done by GEJ and the SS smh........ Useless thread, created by a foolish human from a stupid news room.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by lacasa: 2:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Chynexa: YES!!!!!!!
LET IT BE LIKE THAT.
FOR 50 YEARS NORTHENERS AND SOUTH-WESTENERS RULED THIS COUNTRY AND LEFT THE COUNTRY IN A DEPLORABLE STATE, WORST THAN THE WAY THE COLONIAL MASTERS HANDED THE COUNTRY LEADERSHIP ON TO THEM.

TOMPOLO NEED LIKE 6 MORE PRIVATE JETS FOR AIR SUVEILLANCE CONVOY PLS. MORE HUGE CONTRACTS TO HIM.

IF GEJ WISH TO SQUANDER ALL THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MONEY WISH WE ALL KNOW COME FROM THE NIGER DELTA REGION TILL THE YEAR 2030 LET HIM SQUANDER THEM.

I LOVE GEJ. HE IS DOING WELL.
CUDOS TO GEJ!
CONGRATS TO TOMPOLO!

How much did you receive from the militant loot? Any of yr household members nko? Wat αve u benefitted from the South-South president?.

My sincere advice to you -

Shine your eye, utilise your brain and you'll be oк. (No pun intended)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.