Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? (4189 Views)

Looking For That Special Lady / Looking For A Special Lady For A Special Relationship / Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Sonia4love(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is serious, cheesy am interested but I have () and smileysad angry lol see requirement. LMAO
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2013
But why is it that 90% of ladies in this part of the world are more concerned about the container (appearance) than the content (personality)

I thought ladies are moved more by what they hear and guys by what they see?

Most of the ladies calling want to know whether I am like "Denzel Washington" . Even after speaking all the grammar in the dictionary, they still wanna see me in camera asap. escuse moi?

Well I am presentable, but wait a minute, isn't this the reason why many nefarious 'good looking' guys end up cajoling our ladies only to later treat them badly?

Good diet and cream can easily take care of appearance but it takes a lot more to build a good man with great personality.

For me, personality is 60%, appearance 40%. So even if you are Miss World with poor personality, you can only score say 10% on personality and maybe 35% on appearance which is equal to 45%. This is still way below my 70% cut off mark.

Getting priorities right is sine qua non to succeeding in this quest.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by mimopel(f): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wake up frm ur slumb dude!!!...dats a perfect woman u jst described up dia....
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by mspee(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
This vacancy no get relationship work experience? undecided
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
mimopel: Wake up frm ur slumb dude!!!...dats a perfect woman u jst described up dia....

25% or more for appearance and 45% or more for personality will give me my 70% or more and it is a realistic target. A perfect woman will have 40%/60% complete and I know she doesn't exist. But there are many 25%/45% around. When I meet them, I will know. So don't think dat I am unrealistic or naive.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Keep going. *smile*
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by yomanovic: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
ppman: Please I am not looking for a "send me credit girl" or a "give me independence day etc gift girl" ooo cheesy

as in.. it can really be annoying dealing with those eatery-crazy girls.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by yomanovic: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
ppman: Please I am not looking for a "send me credit girl" or a "give me independence day etc gift girl" ooo cheesy
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Why do ladies like playing games with guys even when they know a guy is sincere? why do they like to take advantage? is it a pay back time or what I don't understand. And when Karma start rewarding them, they will then start to complain. If you meet a sincere man then please be sincere with Him.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
OP, have u found any babe yet? Or no babe met ur criteria? Try cougars na?
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
ppman: Why do ladies like playing games with guys even when they know a guy is sincere? why do they like to take advantage? is it a pay back time or what I don't understand. And when Karma start rewarding them, they will then start to complain. If you meet a sincere man then please be sincere with Him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wat happened naa??

You specified and you attracted what you specified. Now you complaining

Discriminating against albino's,shorties, fatties, () and )( angry angry angry

Your perfect wife maybe any of the above but with all the personal attributes shocked shocked shocked

But, keep movin it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by nneh1(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
ppman: Tinkybabe must be a comedienne. Anyway, if you are looking for an already made man, then this is not for you. But if you are looking for a simple man with a grandiose vision and an articulate mission and you are ready to work with him to birth his future success stories, then, don't be a stranger.

Tinkybabe paparasi, please stop the joke o. Crass materialist, keep off.
pls which state are you from.?
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chikk(f): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
OP, you speak of this:

ppman:
To believe more in contents and not containers.

Yet u want this?:

ppman: ANATOMY

5feet 8inches and above, not a charcoal or an albino (no offense pls), legs like these () or )( is a no no .

All the best oga.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yea am everything you described above but the only problem is, Are you up to what I want in a man.just the way you listed what you want from the woman. and btw where are you from?
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

You don enter 1 chance. Not on nairaland...
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by andyanders: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
ppman: ANATOMY

Presentable, not too fat, 5feet 8inches and above, not a charcoal or an albino (no offense pls), legs like these () or )( is a no no . Age range:- 33 years and below

CHARACTER TRAITS

Simple, natural, caring, not materialistic, hardworking, supportive, peaceful, loving and romantic

PHILOSOPHY

To be spiritual and not religious.

To believe in goodness and to strive to be good always.

To be an asset to family, friends and the society at large.

To be noble and graceful always.

To do unto others what you will wish others do to you.

To believe in honesty and sincerity as a policy.

To be mature enough to stand by marital commitment. Divorce is a sign of failure and I don't want to be a failure. Marriage is sacred to me.

To believe more in contents and not containers.

GOALS

To support me to build our future business empire which will create employment and valuable products that can help advance the quality of life on earth.

To manage our future NGO on my behalf, an NGO that will cater for the less privileged (orphans and widows most especially).

To raise a noble, happy and beautiful family with me.

To constantly develop through learning and experiencing by my side as we age gracefully together as best of friends.

If there is any single lady out there who believes in the above and who is looking for a man that possesses same characteristics and vision as above for a serious relationship, please let’s get to meet.

MY CONTACT
Ppman:- patmosandparadise@gmail.com , 08109946200

This is not real. You have a hidden agenda. Ladies should be careful.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by fflamingo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
In other News..............
I the chief heir to yuzedo banana iceland is searching for a wife 2, to take care of banana iceland after the dismiss of yuzedo, all further inquire should be submitted to banana iceland with the non-refundable of $10,000 ....tenks
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2013
andyanders:

This is not real. You have a hidden agenda. Ladies should be careful.

What hidden agenda? I am sure if you were alive during the time of Jesus, you would Have said He had a hidden agenda also. What do you know about me? It is a sin to do what you just did. What are you trying to achieve by bearing false witness against your nairaland neighbour? you had better go for confession now. But then, I forgive you.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2013
chikk: OP, you speak of this:

Yet u want this?:

All the best oga.

I did not ask for a beauty queen. A not too beautiful person can have all the specs and like I said, it is actually the personality that matters the most.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / .. / Swit D, I Love You Very Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.