Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students (13517 Views)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by bolayei: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
men i go like find these guys o o o, there is a market for them already na just packaging remanin
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Willgates(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
nice
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
this is my message to every nigerian inventor..

seek to commercialize your inventions and dont wait for the government.

i personally am burning with inventions related to automotives..

innoson is a good example of a nigerian inventor cum businessman.. one step at a time.

he rose from selling motorcycle parts to production to importation then car manufacture...

1 Like

Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by pri3stess(f): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abeg I'm tired of seeing theses inventions made by my fellow Nigerians. After all, the story will just end on the front page on NL, they will not get invited to MIT or Harvard or even Ted to speak, their stories will just end here. Just look at the Kenyan boy that created the flashlight invention, now I'm seeing him on CNN, Ted etc. our people are creating helicopters, jet cars, tablets, but you never see getting any type of international recognition. What happened to those girls that built a generator that is powered by urine? If they were from any other country but Nigeria, they will be millionaires by now, but NOooooooo their story just ended on different blogs. Nigeria is just an abyss of broken dreams, if only our useless government will help to fund all these people, imagine the number of jobs that will be created for the youths, but our selfish, inconsiderate politicians will rather steal the money and store them in banks in European countries, thereby boosting the economies of those countries thereby destroying their own economies.
Okay I heard about a lady that created a ball that generated power and she was recognized by badluck, but this lady is based in the US. Now what about home based Nigerians? There are so many Nigerians out there that are have big dreams, but if only they had the financial capability to achieve those a dreams Nigeria will be so much better. I'm just tired of this country, some times I just feel like a curse was placed on this country.

1 Like

Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by y2kplus: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Are these students from the same country (Nigeria) that some misguided Nigerians want to break up? I think we should be paying attention to these industrialist brains and using them as our platform for technology breakthrough. Not so long ago, we had some very young school girls who made a generator work using urine. Ministry of Science and Technology, where are you? What is happening to all the allocations?
India and China are not where they are today by ignoring people like these young children.
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by InvertedHammer: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
/

The team leader dey chop as he be so?

Looks like firewood

/
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by pat077: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
can d inverter power d frigde?
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by highmood(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Igbo kwenu!!! U guys are trying. Biz and inventions on your minds. This is how an economy grows anyway. I go still invent motor wey de fly for the kind of Lagos traffic wey I de experience everyday. undecided but I still de tink am sha
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by free2ryhme: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
mukina2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N90khVLNMMg

Students of Govt Secondary College Enugu locally assembled a fridge and an Inverter.

i beg to differ on the title of this thread if you listen carefully the spoken person said technical college agindingbi, by cabdury bus stop which is close to alausa sectariat .. I wonder why the OP would ascribe this to Students of Govt Secondary College Enugu locally assembled a fridge and an Inverter. angry this is way too bad ..

cld someone pls look into / investigate this

1 Like

Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by trolling(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
pri3stess: Abeg I'm tired of seeing theses inventions made by my fellow Nigerians. After all, the story will just end on the front page on NL, they will not get invited to MIT or Harvard or even Ted to speak, their stories will just end here. Just look at the Kenyan boy that created the flashlight invention, now I'm seeing him on CNN, Ted etc. our people are creating helicopters, jet cars, tablets, but you never see getting any type of international recognition. What happened to those girls that built a generator that is powered by urine? If they were from any other country but Nigeria, they will be millionaires by now, but NOooooooo their story just ended on different blogs. Nigeria is just an abyss of broken dreams, if only our useless government will help to fund all these people, imagine the number of jobs that will be created for the youths, but our selfish, inconsiderate politicians will rather steal the money and store them in banks in European countries, thereby boosting the economies of those countries thereby destroying their own economies.
Okay I heard about a lady that created a ball that generated power and she was recognized by badluck, but this lady is based in the US. Now what about home based Nigerians? There are so many Nigerians out there that are have big dreams, but if only they had the financial capability to achieve those a dreams Nigeria will be so much better. I'm just tired of this country, some times I just feel like a curse was placed on this country.
are u just realizing that its a land of destitution and darkness
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by gidson12(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
koolet: What I saw iza ressistor and a big local Thermacool metal flask.... Although They tried for colledge student ....,

what have u ever used your own brain to accomplish.......mumu
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Ziccocfr(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2013
Arosa: There is a good business idea in what these kids are doing. I hope they can see it. lipsrsealed
you sounds igbotic, there talkin of science n potential u're talking of business.....
SMH
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by dkingsman82(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Na assembled,no b inventd
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Arosa(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Ziccocfr: you sounds igbotic, there talkin of science n potential u're talking of business.....
SMH

grin grin grin I recognise a good business idea when I see one.
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Horus(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2013
pDude: Wait first o grin

Did I miss something here?

All I saw was a bunch of boards with wires, resistors and ammeters. Also I saw a tiny house structure and a green cooler.

I didn't see any fridge o. cry

Did I miss something?

Yes you missed something, the fridge is from 2:48 on the video
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by GCalculus: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
ILIDEFI: [/b]

Who knows wat u'v bin .....................dem... SMH

Wish kind primary sch u go self. THOUGHTING?
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by olaztek(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
To achieve sometin is by God's grace. If God wills, talented nigerians will surely make it through with or without government succour.
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Ziccocfr(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Arosa:

grin grin grin I recognise a good business idea when I see one.
shocked go n look for business forum
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by bornagain1509(f): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Anti Muki, i just dey pass...o, i dey hail.
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by sholla20(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
dats gud,afterall dey are making us happy even if the future is not brught for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by booksrite(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
dats gud,afterall dey are making us happy even if the future is not brught for them.

cry
Re: Fridge & Inverter Locally Made By Enugu Students by Olorunnim: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
booksrite:

cry
Bright I believe he meant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientists Find Gold Particles On Eucalyptus Plants In Australia / Cdn Af Feednews Com: The Unrivaled Opera News Hub / How To Mirror The Galaxy S6 Screen To A Samsung Smart Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.