Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came (4048 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Stegomiah: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has refused to recognise the controversial videos of a 'prophetess' and others who claimed to have died, gone to heaven and came back to narrate their extra-terrestrial experience.

In the controversial videos being sold all over Nigeria, two women and a boy claimed they died, went to heaven and came back to narrate what they said God showed them.

One of such CDs is that of a Sierra Leonean woman, simply called Sister Linda Ngaujah. Linda said she died and was shown happenings in heaven and hell and that many of the members of a large church on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway are on their way to hell and that the founder of a leading church in Lagos should repent as he allegedly acquired his powers from the devil, saying that a Bishop of another large congregation and his members are not even recognised in heaven.

The 'prophetess' added that women who used rubber and wool to plait their hair will go to hell as it is a sin and that the only way for people to be prepared for heaven is to go back to the old Deeper Life Bible Church's method of dressing.

The video CDs released by Linda is causing serious controversy in the church of God as some women in Deeper Life, who plait rubber hair have vowed never to do so again as they want to get to heaven.

Some female worshippers have even shaved their hair in one Christian Assembly in Ikorodu, saying that they don't want to have anything to do with attachment as they want to get to heaven.

Another person who claimed to have gone to heaven said she saw the late wife of Kumuyi, Biodun, in heaven and narrated her encounter there.

Other CDs were released by Margaret Amure from Church of God Mission, who also claimed to have gone to heaven and another 10-year old boy from Edo, named Samuel.

Reacting to this development on Sunday during the church service, Pastor Kumuyi warned members of his church not to have anything to do with such CDs as these are the last days where many people would come up with different things to deceive the church of God.

Pastor Kumuyi urged members of the church not to waste their money on such CDs, saying that the church should not rely on purported CDs of people who claimed to have gone to heaven to come back to produce CDs to sell to people narrating their encounter.

He referred to Linda's CD which said people need to dress like Deeper Life to get to heaven, saying that "if you dress like Deeper Life without salvation and sanctification, will you get to heaven? These are the last days."

The man of God emphasized that dressing like Deeper Life would not take anybody to heaven but that righteousness and holiness of heart are the keys to getting to the kingdom of God and warned members to desist from watching such CDs.

Pastor Kumuyi further said that one of the people who claimed to have gone to heaven said they saw Mummy Kumuyi in the kingdom of God, saying that he did not need such CD to know that his wife was in heaven and that the word of God has told us the criteria for getting to His kingdom.

According to him, such people were merely deceiving the people, saying that when Apostle Paul was translated to heaven and came back, he did not produce CDs about what he saw in heaven and began to sell them.

"When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Lazarus did not go about telling people that this was what he saw in heaven. We should rest on the word of God to tell us what we need to know about heaven and how to get there. How do you know that they have actually gone to heaven? These are the last days. Don't waste your money on buying these CDs," he stated.

http://m.naij.com/news/46626.html

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Who made her a prophetess?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by taiocol: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Me i dnt believe what she or her mate hav been saying. No man will ever go to heaven nd return
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Candour(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Of course Kumuyi can't be swayed by the fear mongers because he knows whom he believes and realises his redeemer is not into hell film shows

I hope his followers and others heed his advice
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Queendo(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
My God end times. Ah if i find myself in heaven, abeg wetin i dey find come back. Na beg i go beg God make i stay 4 heaven, mak Him send another pers come earth.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thank you Pastor K for this advice.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
I hope OLAADEGBU can listen to the truth from Pastor Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by BERNIMOORE: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
belabela: I hope OLAADEGBU can listen to the truth from Pastor Kumuyi.

https://www.nairaland.com/1365799/warnings-jesus-christ-churches-nigeria

OLAADEGBU was so sure of this woman that kumuyi is denying now

OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaakPCO1jwQ

Linda Ngaujah has messages from our Lord Jesus Christ for Nigerian Pastors and churches. But will people take heed to the Master's call?

OLAADEGBU:

Let's read our bible, shall we?

(Luke 23:42-43).

How long did Jesus promise the thief on the cross to be with Him in paradise after death?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by BERNIMOORE: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by SecretDreams(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Thank you sir, more respect for you. I hope olaadegbu can see, be wise, don't be gullible.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Pygru: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2013
K
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Willzkid(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2013
[size=16pt]
belabela: I hope OLAADEGBU can listen to the truth from Pastor Kumuyi.
[/size]

[size=18pt]I was about to start a thread on this titled: OLAEDEGBU, on Linda and her co-travellers, you are on your own. It's a pity that the young man expended so much time and energy on inundating us with these messages, in the guise of calling Christians to order, when even the blind could see that his mission was simply to show us how Deeper-life is the only recognised Church in heaven. Well, Daddy GS has spoken, you might as well be a rebel if you continue in this your fear-mongering ambition[/size]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry angry angry grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Joagbaje(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Hope he listens. cool

Kumuyi knows the truth,but some old members won't just change

[
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by luluosas(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
I just want to point out or correct some of your erroneous postings.

Stegomiah: The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has refused to recognise the controversial videos of a 'prophetess' and others who claimed to have died, gone to heaven and came back to narrate their extra-terrestrial experience.
Why not mention the name of this prophetess.

Stegomiah: In the controversial videos being sold all over Nigeria, two women and a boy claimed they died, went to heaven and came back to narrate what they said God showed them.
The videos are not being sold for the aim of making profits but to simply pass their messages across the board.
Stegomiah: One of such CDs is that of a Sierra Leonean woman, simply called Sister Linda Ngaujah. Linda said she died and was shown happenings in heaven and hell and that many of the members of a large church on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway are on their way to hell and that the founder of a leading church in Lagos should repent as he allegedly acquired his powers from the devil, saying that a Bishop of another large congregation and his members are not even recognised in heaven.
I wondered why you chooses to be economical with your writing. If I may ask: Did you watch the videos at all? If yes, why are you not quoting Linda word for word? That is, saying it exactly the way it was presented by her.

Stegomiah: The 'prophetess' added that women who used rubber and wool to plait their hair will go to hell as it is a sin and that the only way for people to be prepared for heaven is to go back to the old Deeper Life Bible Church's method of dressing.
Well, I don't think I have watched this so called prophetess but I think she was simply echoing the proper way of Christian dressing by covering the body well, not necessarily claiming that Deeper Life's way is the only way to get to heaven.

Stegomiah: The video CDs released by Linda is causing serious controversy in the church of God as some women in Deeper Life, who plait rubber hair have vowed never to do so again as they want to get to heaven.
I don't think you are truthful by using the word 'controversy'. Reasons been that, Linda didn't in any way forced people to change their lifestyle. Those who does so did on their personal ground and conviction.

Stegomiah: Some female worshippers have even shaved their hair in one Christian Assembly in Ikorodu, saying that they don't want to have anything to do with attachment as they want to get to heaven.
Again you are speaking your mind. Where did you see from any of these videos where they asked women to shave their hair? As for wearing attachment, yes, you too knows that it is ungodly.

Stegomiah: Another person who claimed to have gone to heaven said she saw the late wife of Kumuyi, Biodun, in heaven and narrated her encounter there.
If it is the same person I have read about you are referring to here then, he is a man and not a woman as you claimed here. In fact, he is a Deeper Life member and his name is Emmanuel Samson Jude.

Stegomiah: Other CDs were released by Margaret Amure from Church of God Mission, who also claimed to have gone to heaven and another 10-year old boy from Edo, named Samuel.
Margaret Amure grew up in Church of God Mission but now, she have her own church she founded long time ago. As for Samuel Oghenetega, he is 14 years old, not 10 and from Sapele, Delta State, not Edo State.

Stegomiah: Reacting to this development on Sunday during the church service, Pastor Kumuyi warned members of his church not to have anything to do with such CDs as these are the last days where many people would come up with different things to deceive the church of God.
Pastor Kumuyi urged members of the church not to waste their money on such CDs, saying that the church should not rely on purported CDs of people who claimed to have gone to heaven to come back to produce CDs to sell to people narrating their encounter.
Well, the one I watched Pastor Kumuyi where he spoke about these testimonies was uploaded last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvu50Bbv91Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player maybe he repeated it this past Sunday.

Stegomiah: He referred to Linda's CD which said people need to dress like Deeper Life to get to heaven, saying that "if you dress like Deeper Life without salvation and sanctification, will you get to heaven? These are the last days."

The man of God emphasized that dressing like Deeper Life would not take anybody to heaven but that righteousness and holiness of heart are the keys to getting to the kingdom of God and warned members to desist from watching such CDs.
Well, Linda didn't asked people to dress like Deeper Life people in her testimony but that, Kumuyi and his Deeper Life should show love to other churches. Why are you twisting the video you didn't watch?

Stegomiah: Pastor Kumuyi further said that one of the people who claimed to have gone to heaven said they saw Mummy Kumuyi in the kingdom of God, saying that he did not need such CD to know that his wife was in heaven and that the word of God has told us the criteria for getting to His kingdom.

According to him, such people were merely deceiving the people, saying that when Apostle Paul was translated to heaven and came back, he did not produce CDs about what he saw in heaven and began to sell them.
He is correct but to claim they are deceiving people is really weird. Does it mean it is now we humans that will be telling God what and what not? God help us.

Stegomiah: "When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Lazarus did not go about telling peophybhale that this was what he saw in heaven. We should rest on the word of God to tell us what we need to know about heaven and how to get there. How do you know that they have actually gone to heaven? These are the last days. Don't waste your money on buying these CDs," he stated.

http://m.naij.com/news/46626.html
Is Pastor Kumuyi equally saying that God cannot bring people from the dead toay?

M

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Queendo: My God end times. Ah if i find myself in heaven, abeg wetin i dey find come back. Na beg i go beg God make i stay 4 heaven, mak Him send another pers come earth.
Ab o! cheesy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by JOSEPH7: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Anyone that does not believe linda's message is really condemned for destruction, be it, a pastor, bishop, arch bishop, pope or whatever...nd such a person is an anti christ
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2013
This one get sense
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
JOSEPH 7: Anyone that does not believe linda's message is really condemned for destruction, be it, a pastor, bishop, arch bishop, pope or whatever...nd such a person is an anti christ
see this one
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by JOSEPH7: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
See, pastor kumuyi, is not a standard for accepting or rejecting any message. The BIBLE is the standard. Pst kumuyi is human like me. He will stand on his own on d judgement day,.. I will also stand on my own,, so the BIBLE is the standard. So far, what Samuel Oghenetaga, Magaret Amure, Linda Ngauja said is not against the Bible standard or our morally acceptable societal/cultural ethics. Why can't we simply accept it and save our SOUL from eternal damnation nd avoid regretting latr on d judgement day. Jesus told his discipless...,, leave him alone, If he is not against us, then, he his for us.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
JOSEPH 7: See, pastor kumuyi, is not a standard for accepting or rejecting any message. The BIBLE is the standard. Pst kumuyi is human like me. He will stand on his own on d judgement day,.. I will also stand on my own,, so the BIBLE is the standard. So far, what Samuel Oghenetaga, Magaret Amure, Linda Ngauja said is not against the Bible standard or our morally acceptable societal/cultural ethics. Why can't we simply accept it and save our SOUL from eternal damnation nd avoid regretting latr on d judgement day. Jesus told his discipless...,, leave him alone, If he is not against us, then, he his for us.
so u believe anything??
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
You are very funny for saying ''why can't we accept it and save our soul''
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Emmaculate77(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
All that pastor Kumuyi said is totally correct. No matter what God wants to tell His church in this later days, It definitely will not be different from His word - the Bible.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Emmaculate77(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
You are very funny for saying ''why can't we accept it and save our soul''
With this statement, there are saying that what the woman said is absolutely the only way to heaven yet they won't admit it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize 'prophetess' Who Visited Heaven, Hell And Came by Emmaculate77(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
JOSEPH7:
See, pastor kumuyi, is not a standard for accepting or rejecting any message. The BIBLE is the standard. Pst kumuyi is human like me. He will stand on his own on d judgement day,.. I will also stand on my own,, so the BIBLE is the standard. So far, what Samuel Oghenetaga, Magaret Amure, Linda Ngauja said is not against the Bible standard or our morally acceptable societal/cultural ethics. Why can't we simply accept it and save our SOUL from eternal damnation nd avoid regretting latr on d judgement day. Jesus told his discipless...,, leave him alone, If he is not against us, then, he his for us.

You are absolutely right, pastor Kumuyi is certainly not the standard to accepting or rejecting any message. But as the priest of his church, he owes his children (his church) the responsibility to guide them with the truth and protect them from devourers by teach them the undiluted word of God - from the Bible. 2 Tim 3:16.
So does it mean that since Deeper life is probably the only church that dress the way the woman said that the rest of the church all over the world will go to hell?.
The problem here is the lack of knowledge of God's world by those propagating this message.
Pastor Kumuyi clearly illustrated everything from the Bible with different verses. I do not follow prophets, pastors or bishops; I follow God's word, with it, you can never be deceived.

(1) (Reply)

Pantheism / Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) / Pics: Look At How Isis Has Turn To Killing Innocent Christian's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.