Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

thanks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks (3101 Views)

Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks by kliq(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Never really been through that b4 but I suggest you let it go!
Re: thanks by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
synergy85: Once in a while some dissapointing acts happen between lovers for example cheating. if after you discover your wife/girlfriend did some things that made you loose trust in her and you choose to forgive her 'cos of love, how do you practically build trust and love again without it interfering with your lovelife. Mature responses appreciated. thanks

Just like Mynd said, a mature discussion is in order. Cheating is a grave, severe wrongdoing. Overcoming something like that requires emotional strength many of us have never fathomed. Getting there starts with hearing what you don't want to hear. Wrongs have to be corrected before the right path can be towed. So, listen to what she has to say and figure out what needs to be done differently between the two of you. Then act.

1 Like

Re: thanks by Mynd44: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Daewoods:
I have been following your posts for somewhile now, why do you always like forming wisdow n 'sabiness', i wonder whom you are trying to impress with this your idealistic comments,that sometimes have no real life applications.
Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: thanks by bknight: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Ok, forgive her this one time. But send very strong signals against a repeat. Because in more cases, it repeats itself.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Dump her a$$,cheating is not allowed. A cheat does not deserve a second chance.

[size=1pt]Cheating is only allowed and forgiven if you are not caught smiley[/size]
Re: thanks by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2013
sexytabhi: Dump her a$$,cheating is not allowed. A cheat does not deserve a second chance.

[size=1pt]Cheating is only allowed and forgiven if you are not caught smiley[/size]
A cheat will always be caught.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Thank you smiley
sexkillz: A cheat will always be caught.

Re: thanks by wasak(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
dBard:

It Is Inexcusable.
But people cheat f different reasons..revenge, etc (in my case, my ex).. n u ve t acknowledge that..
But, U Cannot always throw away the baby wit d bath water. If dres true remorse then after a good deal of time, u can Choose t start afresh.
But, it Is a choice u make wit 'clear eyes'.
Disadvantages of walking away is ; U become severely Biased in ur next relationship wit all d Baggages u lugging around n if ur date finds out hw n wat ended d first, u can neva get her t b real t u.
Broken Trust may never b gotten back fully but sometimes if u tink its worth it, give it a fight at least before u drop ur gloves.

Its not about being pussy whipped, its abt bin a man.

PS; if d sex was more than once, if it went on f a while, if dre was already serious commitment (marriage or engagements) then u need t give it a serious think

If it was more than once, Dump her ass..

I quite agree with u...but considering the very delicate nature of fidelity in our present day society... I'll never advice my enemy continue such a relationship... never
Re: thanks by synergy85(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: thanks by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Goodluck!
synergy85: Well let me say a big thank you to everyone who commented. your points are noted but the truth is I considered divorce and revenge cos it was discovered after marriage but I choose to let go since acccordin to her she got drunk.and. That is why I wanna give it one more chance hopin it wl never happen again cos if it does.that na byebye.so more practical tips on how to trust and love fully again are appreciated. thank you all for your time
Re: thanks by dBard: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
synergy85: Well let me say a big thank you to everyone who commented. your points are noted but the truth is I considered divorce and revenge cos it was discovered after marriage but I choose to let go since acccordin to her she got drunk.and. That is why I wanna give it one more chance hopin it wl never happen again cos if it does.that na byebye.so more practical tips on how to trust and love fully again are appreciated. thank you all for your time

maybe u should open anoda thread on that.

Ps; dre is no Excuse f sumtin like that.
U can't heal excpt u face tins squarely n truly.
Honesty is d first step t doin that.
All d best..
Re: thanks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
190-the-clown:
anywhere you see threads about women misbehaving

desclones and 2sexy must be there

na their work be that grin grin grin

You actually make sense sometimes and this is one such time grin grin grin

@op, since you've decided against revenge and divorce, you just need to find a way to forgive her sincerely! The trust part, that'll be a lil difficult but you can work on it if you decide to. You really do not want to listen to 2sexy and co right now cos that is not what you need, i'm not saying he doesn't have a point but in your situation where you've made a choice to stay (a brave choice, i must say), you don't even need to read through their posts twice. Read ogugua's own, that might help!

GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: thanks by Emaprince: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013

does it mean that she's been dating this person even before you guys got married? because if she started cheating on you after marriage,then my brother,you are in trouble sha!..can u trust her again?..I doubt that!

A wife that cheats can possibly kill her husband!..believe it or not,that's the truth!..because a piece of their heart always goes with it.

after all the vows..she still keep a boyfriend outside only to come back home and call you honey.that's devilish!

It's a bit acceptable if your girlfriend is cheating because most of them do it in order to have various source of money and you may not marry her at the end.But for a wife..hmm!..I'm scared,i'll end it!

I pray GOD will not give me this type of wife..Amen!

1 Like

Re: thanks by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
I hear. sad

1. There is no automatic shirt in my house.

2. She will earn my respect from the ground floor up.

3. I dont give a fvck if she has 20 children for me, the moment stuff like this crop up, I will kick her out.

4. When we start, you get 100% and as time goes on, you will lose scores. There are certain penalties that could cost more than others. Cheating would make you lose more mark than any other and anything below 50% could mean impending exit.

5. I often play my part very well and I will expect my wife to do like-wise. I dont cheat, womanize, smoke or drink, or party. There are more important things to tackle. No room for misplaced priorities.

6. I have seen (not dem say) more dreaded things a woman could do if given the liberty. Hence, a man has to watch his back. No time for BS.

7. You can't love someone more than you love yourself. So, why should I kill myself because of another when I know she may likely not do same for me? It's obvious and very human for one to think of self- benefits, except moderately applied to make a smooth relationship.

Irrespective of what I may have said, I am someone who can go through flames for a well deserve damsel. Yup! And nothing is too expensive for her, not even if I empty my entire bank account. Sadly, she could only get it if she is REALLY worth it!

alutacontinua:

You actually make sense sometimes and this is one such time grin grin grin

@op, since you've decided against revenge and divorce, you just need to find a way to forgive her sincerely! The trust part, that'll be a lil difficult but you can work on it if you decide to. You really do not want to listen to 2sexy and co right now cos that is not what you need, i'm not saying he doesn't have a point but in your situation where you've made a choice to stay (a brave choice, i must say), you don't even need to read through their posts twice. Read ogugua's own, that might help!

GOOD LUCK!
Re: thanks by Princesszoe: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ema prince:

does it mean that she's been dating this person even before you guys got married? because if she started cheating on you after marriage,then my brother,you are in trouble sha!..can u trust her again?..I doubt that!

A wife that cheats can possibly kill her husband!..believe it or not,that's the truth!..because a piece of their heart always goes with it.

after all the vows..she still keep a boyfriend outside only to come back home and call you honey.that's devilish!

It's a bit acceptable if your girlfriend is cheating because most of them do it in order to have various source of money and you may not marry her at the end.But for a wife..hmm!..I'm scared,i'll end it!

I pray GOD will not give me this type of wife..Amen!
Please oga i think you are taking this case personal. To say that a wife that cheats on the husband can possible kill her husband is the biggest lie of the century. No need explaining or shedding more light on this because you have already taken the case personal. Op you made a good choice. Very good choice. Especially in the case where you wish to be forgiven when you do same. Some guys are not cheating today because they are stingy to waste their money on a woman which means if a beautiful and sexy lady offers her body free of charge in a friendly way, they will do it. Some guys are not cheating today because they are not financially bouyant. Some ladies are not cheating on their husbands today because they have not met wonderful players. Before a man or a woman can say that he/she will never forgive unfaithfulness, they too must ask themselves "can i be faithful to this man/woman till death do us apart no matter the situations/temptations". If yes is the sincere and true answer from your inner man than you worth it if not, forever hold your peace and forgive even faster because you don't know tomorrow. Never say never until you have passed through severe temptations and succeed. Op, good choice.

1 Like

Re: thanks by Emaprince: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Princess zoe: Please oga i think you are taking this case personal. To say that a wife that cheats on the husband can possible kill her husband is the biggest lie of the century. No need explaining or shedding more light on this because you have already taken the case personal.
princess zoo,why do i need to shed any light on it?..don't call it lie of the century cos i've witnessed it before..just make sure you are not caught doing same because you might not be as lucky as this woman.

Princess zoe: Some guys are not cheating today because they are stingy to waste their money on a woman which means if a beautiful and sexy lady offers her body free of charge in a friendly way, they will do it. Some guys are not cheating today because they are not financially bouyant. Some ladies are not cheating on their husbands today because they have not met wonderful players..

That's lack of integrity!!!...everybody should know what he/she wants..a faithful woman will instantly reject advances from any man and even go as far as embarrassing the person if he makes further move..

but when you hand over your phone number..pick his calls all the time and tell us that your are doing your best to avoid him,you are just lieing and deceiving yourself!

I stand strong on this because I have had more than three ladies making moves towards me which i rejected.so forget about that your sexy lady temptation because all that glitters are not gold.

1 Like

Re: thanks by 190: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2013
una still dey on this matter grin grin grin

na wa ooh!!

wahala!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? / Anything Wrong With This Way Of Life / Why Dont i Really Like Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.