Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? (967 Views)

A Beg How To Book 2 Weeks In Advance For Cheap Aerocontractor Fare. / Non-appearance Visa, No Advance Payment;student, Visit And Business Visas. / Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? by Alldruns: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hi, wonderful guys. I have read of intersting threads here and u can't imagine how many lives have been affected by ur posts. Pls keep it up.

Most adverts of today require 1st degree not even PGD and of course MBA sounds too qualified except in a few cases.

Pls, I want to find out if there's any HND-BA or HND to BSc prog in any part of Sweden, Finland, Singapore , etc but not UK (top-up)

Or do I say, for an HND holder to still upgrade to BA or BSc, what prog do u advice, esp in Europe but not UK?

I'll appreciate ur response.
Re: Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? by busybody20: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2008
You can apply for B.Sc or B.A (if that is what you want) in any of these countries like you dont have a tertiary education. It takes only three years and it is finished before you know it.
Re: Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? by Busybody2(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2008
@busybody20

Nonsense and ingredient. Do you have an authentic and valid copyright certificate to validate your right to use my user-name to borrowpose angry grin
Re: Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? by busybody20: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
Busy_body:

@busybody20

Nonsense and ingredient. Do you have an authentic and valid copyright certificate to validate your right to use my user-name to borrowpose angry grin

Egbamiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked See kettle calling pot black. You dey accuse me because i never sue you for copyright. Abeg check the date of profile registration of buysbody20 and busy_body and tell me who dey borrowpose. angry angry
Re: Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? by Busybody2(f): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2008
busybody20:

Egbamiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked See kettle calling pot black. You dey accuse me because i never sue you for copyright. Abeg check the date of profile registration of buysbody20 and busy_body and tell me who dey borrowpose. angry angry

Egbani e laja shocked, see barawo, I no go gree, Two masters in one ship, tufi a kwa, na lie angry

Anyway, for the record, the elders have settled this one and it is a done deal. I am the real deal, cheesy others are busybody-in-waiting.

Don't worry sha, it go reach ya turn too soon, na only 19 busybody apprentice dey infront of you. tongue grin
Re: Where Do Hnd Upgrade In Advance Countries? by ayomifull(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
the 2 busy bodies grin should appear in court immediately for ruling on this matter, its a serious matter o, copywrite violation and busybody20 remember to come with your copyright cert o

(1) (Reply)

Fellow N/lander I Need Info On France (help) / I Need Immegration Contact In Egypt Pls! / Travel To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.