Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation (4093 Views)

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Gallon Per Day Adiyan Water Works Expansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
obitwo: Lets go there

70% of the news you hear from the SW these days is about development.

20% is about Bianca

The remaining 10% is about crime out of which 80% are committed by the usual suspects
When people know how to throw stones without mentioning names, I love them for it.
Re: Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation by olaezebala: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Dnt mind him....they aint even 'graduates'.......Do you think a graduate wl settle down for such??
And its nt 8k...the basic salary is 10k....and they get allowances...a lady like that in ma street gets 20k per month and gues what?..she's so happy with it..when she cldnt even make up to 5k b4...
leave aregbe haters jare
what r u a politician for if fools dont talk about you in a foolish way??....
As a politician,it is a very very good thing to have pple wu will hate you,thats when we knw you r working....
If everybody is on ya side,then u r doin nfn cos it means no one is affected by any policies....
Aregbe haters cn say nonsense for all i care.....
What is sure is....even if we dnt vote...2014 victory is sure..
The foolish ife 'omisore' or whatever he calls himself is nt even man enough to go to Ilesa for campaign...How sad?

Boss, graduate are rushing it cause it looks like O'Yes is the easiest way to get employed into the state civil service if u don't know any oga @ the top.
Re: Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation by olaezebala: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Dnt mind him....they aint even 'graduates'.......Do you think a graduate wl settle down for such??
And its nt 8k...the basic salary is 10k....and they get allowances...a lady like that in ma street gets 20k per month and gues what?..she's so happy with it..when she cldnt even make up to 5k b4...
leave aregbe haters jare
what r u a politician for if fools dont talk about you in a foolish way??....
As a politician,it is a very very good thing to have pple wu will hate you,thats when we knw you r working....
If everybody is on ya side,then u r doin nfn cos it means no one is affected by any policies....
Aregbe haters cn say nonsense for all i care.....
What is sure is....even if we dnt vote...2014 victory is sure..
The foolish ife 'omisore' or whatever he calls himself is nt even man enough to go to Ilesa for campaign...How sad?

Boss, graduate are rushing it cause it looks like O'Yes is the easiest way to get employed into the state civil service if u don't know any oga @ the top.
Re: Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
anonimi:

- By owing salaries to workers.
- by "empowering" graudates with 8k per month
- by providing one time "free" Jonathan's train transport for Osun muslims
- etc etc

You should ask Oshiomole
You dont know what you are talking about at all. There had been free transport train by Aregbe before Jona launched FG Lagos to Kano train. May be you dont even know that Aregbe bought train for Osun state long before Jona widely reported rail transport flag off ceremony. Yeah, Aregbe is paying 10k to graduates in Osun but remember that with all noise about SURE P graduate internship scheme, Jona couldnt start a programme that was slated for 2011. Osun muslims you say? Bloody fanatic, a younger brother of boko haram.
Re: Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation by emiye(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good news from Osun

She also said arrangements were also near completion for the Iraqi government, through its embassy in Nigeria, to complement the rehabilitation process with the ultimate plan of exporting badly needed treated bottled water to Iraq.

The highlighted in red also arrest my attention, i guess it will be seen through.
Re: Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
anonimi:

Sorry what PROGRESS
What did I miss?
Since when did begin equal progress?
Meanwhile Aregberascal continues to accumulate more debt for future RESIDENTS of the STATE of Osun- most of which are borrowed from his oga at the top's offshore bank accounts funded by the loot from Lagos and other satellite states.

I cannot apologise for NOT joining those with HERD mentality!!!

take life easy o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode / Breaking:great Victory For Buhari, As Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Surrenders In S / The Damage Tribalism Has Done To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.