Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. (5979 Views)

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Gallon Per Day Adiyan Water Works Expansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ogb5(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
God punish devil.

I was hoping to see water works, You decieved me into viewing borehole pictures
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
If na dis one be world class water works, dem plenty for Lagos. Infact one dey my backyard now. World class my foot! grin
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
ogb5: God punish devil.

I was hoping to see water works, You decieved me into viewing borehole pictures

Everything in akwa ibom is first class according to a lot of folks in NL so this is of course world class...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by redsun(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is more like the poster.Making jest of his non tribe's men,rather than commending.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Capnd143(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
I knew it wont be true, when i saw that the poster was eko ille

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by stebell(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile, wats ur obsession wit Akwa Ibom State. Pls allow de peeps and there gov be.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
redsun: This is more like the poster.Making jest of his non tribe's men,rather than commending.

Are you saying everytime people including you post pictures or start threads about my tribe, they are jesting and making fun of my tribe? See how silly you sound.

Act your old age and quit spewing garbage...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Capnd143: I knew it wont be true, when i saw that the poster was eko ille

Unfortunately for you, eko ile is not the topic, the world class water works is the topic. Act like you know how to read and comprehend and that's if your are capable of doing that...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by adconline(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Instead of folks to see that Politrickians are taking them to be fools and stealing from them, they resort to attacking the messenger.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Maxymilliano(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Haba Eko Ile, this are mini water projects as you can see from the inscriptions on the pictures, even the Jpg file name indicated it is "Direct Labour Water" where did you get your first class idea from or you're just being mischevious as always?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
EKO OLE At least Akpabio has rural water works that even a blind ACN paid internet dog like you, who have sworn an oath to be blind to whatever happens in nigeria outside ACN/APC zones to post.
I dare you to post one rural water work, that your native osun state governor has built.
Like i said before all your political posturing through nairaland posting dont, and will not affect the political milieu of nigeria come 2015, PDP will win again in AKWA IBOM,SS and a PDP president will return to aso rock . so all your propaganda posting effort is in vain.
you can take that to the bank.

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Elueme: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Yes, the gov deemed it right and necessary to provide boreholes at different districts across the state. How many boreholes has your fash sited in locations in Lagos? Leave the man alone, he remains the best in terms of developmental/ capital projects. If you can bear his achievement hug a latrine

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
EKO OLE be proud and loud! show case your osun state water works hospitals/ schools ido osun airport and all your state government has achieved.
stop your sarcastic postings. we know who you are and your motives. tribal bigot!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
World class in Akwa Ibom standard.....

Hop the boreholes are well treated sha....before they start spreading water borne diseases around the country..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Akpafraud is a world class performer
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Pataki: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Water stored in GeePee tanks is what this fraudster of a governor calls World Class Standard? Jesu sunkun!!!
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: Haba Eko Ile, this are mini water projects as you can see from the inscriptions on the pictures, even the Jpg file name indicated it is "Direct Labour Water" where did you get your first class idea from or you're just being mischevious as always?

1. Do you have pics of non mini water works projects in Akawa ibom?

2. Direct labor or indirect labor, what difference does it makes especially with the governor's pictures proudly plastered on them obviously to show that he did domething great.?

3. What's so mischevious about posting accurately what's on the ground ? Do you have anything that says otherwise?

All you people are doing is putting up silly defensive while ignoring the facts and generally th topic.

If you have something better in Akwa Ibom, please post it of just accept what's in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Attention EKO OLE and other Paid ACN Clowns!Akwa ibomites do not need to proof anything to fools like you whos only interest is to further ACN/APC propaganda.since you have made your self an expert on Akwa ibom Development do the postings for your other ACN paid clowns to ogle. The akwa ibom people are not answerable to you clowns.we see his achievment daily.
You thought you were stealth with your threads?
if it worked else where it wont work against akpabio cos nigerians can see his achievement, not on propaganda newspapers or internet like your ACN/APC achievement but on ground.
We see through your charade.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: nigerians can see his achievement

And that's exactly what Nigerians are looking at in this thread especially since you don't have any other form achievements to show us, this is it...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

And that's exactly what Nigerians are looking at in this thread especially since you don't have any other form achievements to show us, this is it...

Nigerians want to see one bore hole in any community that was built by the governor of your native osun state oops sorry .... STATE OF OSUN.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: he remains the best in terms of developmental/ capital projects.

Apart from the roads, why is it so difficult for you people to show us the so called capital projects? Don't ven bother answering because I know the answer, there is nothing but crappy projects.

Below is Ikot ekpene general hospital. Now tell me, is Ikot Ekpene a major town or city in Akwa Ibom or a rural village?

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0[/img]
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme:

we want to see one bore hole in any community that was built by the governor of your native osun state oops sorry .... STATE OF OSUN.

Stop quoting me and you should know by now that I'm ignoring your emotional asss..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Pataki: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: Attention EKO OLE and other Paid ACN Clowns!Akwa ibomites do not need to proof anything to fools like you whos only interest is to further ACN/APC propaganda.since you have made your self an expert on Akwa ibom Development do the postings for your other ACN paid clowns to ogle. The akwa ibom people are not answerable to you clowns.we see his achievment daily.
You thought you were stealth with your threads?
if it worked else where it wont work against akpabio cos nigerians can see his achievement, not on propaganda newspapers or internet like your ACN/APC achievement but on ground.
We see through your charade.

Proof or prove? Your English writing is pathetic. Little wonder you have zero comprehension skills on responding to any thread intelligently.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
EKO OLE, When you are paid to run a ACN/APC propaganda blitz for your paymasters. Dont come here to parade as an ordinary forum member,
These thread has nothing to do with Akpabio or Akwa Ibom State development.Its all political aspirations/demands of your paymasters.
the EKO masqurade has been uncovered! we now know who is underneath and who is beating the drums.
I suggest you change your username or better still use your other Aliases cos youve been uncovered.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pataki:

Proof or prove? Your English writing is pathetic. Little wonder you have zero comprehension skills on responding to any thread intelligently.

Everything he writes is beclouded in complete emotion.....never any logical response whatsoever.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Clerverly: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
In fact l love this Eko Ilee die grin grin. He is really an antidode to the 40 lapdogs.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by mike404(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
stebell: Eko Ile, wats ur obsession wit Akwa Ibom State. Pls allow de peeps and there gov be.
SOMEFING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH THAT EKOILEE GUY sad
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Stop quoting me and you should know by now that I'm ignoring your emotional asss..
Exactly, hope that has nothing to do with my blowing your cover lol.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Pataki: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
mike404: SOMEFING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH THAT EKOILEE GUY sad

Relate to the thread and leave the messenger out of this. Is something not wrong with this State, if GeePee tank water is what a governor deems as world class.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Elueme: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Apart from the roads, why is it so difficult for you people to show us the so called capital projects? Don't ven bother answering because I know the answer, there is nothing but crappy projects.

Below is Ikot ekpene general hospital. Now tell me, is Ikot Ekpene a major town or city in Akwa Ibom or a rural village?

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0[/img]
Sorry, I couldn't be as jobless as you are, surfing nets for pictures to be used as tools for propaganda. I am familiar with the said state and roads ain't the only developmental stride achieved by Akpabio. The roads are second to none and it's about te same standard in all the nook and crannies of that state but in terms of aesthetic value( which is the major achievement of fash) the man has done wonders in Uyo and ikot ekpene( the two towns I visited at night hours). The flowers, water fountains, street lights are good sights to behold especially at night. You didn't talk about the compulsory child education which the people have now accepted as against a culture that doesn't believe in education, the e-library( one of the best in Africa), the underground drainage system etc. judging by road network alone which is well spread in all the local govts, the man s far above board
N.B you are ignorant about the hospitals. As a doctor, I know the structure of a solid health system does not consist buildings only but the overall workability of te entire system including management, workers welfare, qualified personnel and tools( drugs and equipment). Pls stop being mischievous with those buildings you are displaying. Every med doc in the employ of Akwa Ibom state is given a brand new car and it has boasted te morale of the medical staff. Also those hospitals re running well and fine. Necessary equipments are not in want. The Uyo general Hosp has been converted to a teaching hospital courtesy Akpabio.
Akpabio is building residential quarters for the federal staff in the interior ministry( police and co). How about the new medium prison built and donated by Akpabio in Akwa Ibom state?
You didn't say anything about the international Airport built by Akpabio.
You were obviously blind to the free trade zone and the Ibom resort in Uyo.
Stop hating bro

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: Yes, the gov deemed it right and necessary to provide boreholes at different districts across the state. How many boreholes has your fash sited in locations in Lagos? Leave the man alone, he remains the best in terms of developmental/ capital projects. If you can bear his achievement hug a latrine
I heard he is the best governor PDP has ever produced. Elueme how true is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Honours Outstanding Youths In Ekiti, Awards Prizes For Essay Competition / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies / About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.