Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541911 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Can someone please tell me how Andrea (Precious Rose) is a Sotomayor?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Chigozie1984: Can someone please tell me how Andrea (Precious Rose) is a Sotomayor?
Rosaura's son Ernesto had an affair with Andrea's mother before marrying Eva's mother. Andrea is Eva's half sister. And Rosa is also their aunty.

Angel in MHBFL is Casper in Del Monte Dynasty. The guy's so handsome.wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2013
4nez: kissAngel...omg, when he smiles, my heart melts, infact angel is my first and andre carries 2nd on my list of cute men in telenova

Now the arguement of cutest man begins! undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Edited: Time for cutest guys on telemundo
Nominees are: andre, carmello, lopez, angel/casper, juan, jose, lucas, matias/lorenzo, martin, cesar, ernesto, javier, jose ignacio, junior
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jummaima: @Tsparkles. Thank you jare. Consuelo ko, Consuelo ni. grin

She's still a baby. We r talking abt real grown beautiful women!
If she z dis cute nw, u can imagine ow she'll be wen she grows older...besides, she z part of d series so she counts...me likey
Catch dem young wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
dlex21: Time for cutest guys on telemundo
Nominees are: andre, carmello, lopez, angel/casper, juan, jose, lucas, matias/lorenzo, martin, cesar, javier, jose ignacio, junior
For me,
1. Andres
2. Martin
3. Angel/Gasper and Lorenzo's friend
4. Jose
5. Lucas
6. Matias/lorenzo
7. Juan
8. Carmello
9. Lopez
10. Caesar
11. Javier
12. Junior
13. Jose Ignacio

You forgot Lorenzo's friend (nina's father), that guy is HOT!!! He's my number 3
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin shocked grin Gonzalo didn't make the list grin shocked grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
dlex21: Time for cutest guys on telemundo
Nominees are: andre, carmello, lopez, angel/casper, juan, jose, lucas, matias/lorenzo, martin, cesar, javier, jose ignacio, junior

For me, it's Simply Andre, Gasper/Angel and Juan (I like Juan from his Salvador days....on second Chance. He's nothing special as Juan in Delmonte)

All the others have one funny look on their faces grin grin grin. Nothing special!!!
Martin, Carmello, Junior, Lucas,Jose are still okay but,
Lopez- His chin looks funny
Matis/Lorenzo- he looks like he needs a chin implant
Javier - His nose is too long
Jose Ignacio - He looks like a dollbaby grin, esp with that hair style

My Humble opinion wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=Nomski0]
[color=purple] Rosaura's son Ernesto had an affair with Andrea's mother before marrying Eva's mother. Andrea is Eva's half sister. And Rosa is also their aunty.

yes, Edwardo knew about her, and he brought her to work in the company Venus. Just that he didn't tell anyone that she was his grand daughter!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thank you guys, i really do appreciate. And no, i'm not a writer LoL. Atleast, not yet..

In my opinion, Angel is cuter than Andres but Andres is hotter. But if i have to choose one, i'll go with Andres wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Telemundo guys are not that fine sha.
They're just there......but Casper/Angel is the finest. Especially when he's riding horses shirtless.
Andre is not very fine to me, Martin's even finer.
The rest.....nothing special.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
t4dec: Please have they ended precious rose nd BCD? What's happnin in Aurora or are dey stl acting insane der?
Please am outta reach for now. Wat du u guys tink abt dat The Monte, du tink it'll be intrsting? Avent set my eyes on tv for a mnth ;( ;( ;( ;(
Gdnyte n'lander famli,hpe to c ur comments tmro. |) |) |)

Let me try and give you a brief summay wink
Precious Rose: Alot has happened in the past month, dont know where you stopped exactly. Edwardito (Edw) fell sick and he needed a transplant. Jose Ignacio (JI) was a compartible donor and Rosa (R), Edw and JI travelled abroad for the operation. The operation went well and baby was fine. While abroad, R and JI declared dey loved each other and decided to get married. R tried several times to tell JI abt her past but he just keeps telling her it dat the past dosent matter and only the future counts. While, dey were away, Rosaura(Rr) tried to take over the presidency of the company but she failed. And Barbara (B) you can imagine how she felt tongue. JI broke up with her and decided to Marry R. Several times again R tried to tell him abt her past but he said he just dosent care, so she didnt tell him. Horacio was killed while R was away abroad. Venus are suspects because dey owed him some money which was due for payment. I think Geraldo(GLD) killed him sha, he found out he was obsessed with his wife Rachel (RCL). B's old time friend showed up Maria Corina (MC). She became B's friend and adviser.
Alot has really happened, and am getting lost as to how to go about it. Lets pick them Character by Character:

ROSA- on the wedding day, B walked in on them at the church and confronted R. B had hired a private detector to look into R's past (MC's advice) B called R an Imposter and her real name is Rosa Puentes and not EVA Sotomayor. Everyone was shocked. Police arrested R and took her jail. Her trail just started. Gabriel (G) is her lawyer. Junior (J) and Andrea(AN) and Dr. Andrade (Dr) stood by her. Further more, B has recruited the help of an inmate Coco to help kill R in jail, just so she wont risk R coming out and getting back together with JI.

JOSE IGNACIO- He was really shocked when he found out abt R. he said she lied too him ever since....... He hated her. His first reaction was to get drunk and he even picked a woman in the bar for the night. By the next morning, he was ready to go back to his old ways of being a player. He now wanted to destroy the Sotomoyors. GLD was very happy, he welcomed him back to being the President of the Company. Days later JI went to see R in Jail. She later told him, EWD was his son, and he can reconfirm from Dr. She also told him she wasnt the Mother. The real EVa was the mother. JI went to see J in J's house. J tried to convince him to av a change of heart aby R. cos she did all she did to save the child. J left and JI in his house. Jorge (JG) (the guy AN and G thot they killed, is actually alive. He is obsessed with AN. He tried to attack J, cos J is now with AN. JG stabs JI in the back thinking it was J. J forgot some papers and came back, he saw JI and called an ambulance. JI is being treated by Dr. JG further went to the hospital and injected JI's I V with some poison. The DR saved him sha. He is just getting better now. Also, he has accepted EWD as his son, and promised to take care of him. He is abt to be released from the hospiital.

ROSAURA- - Magaret (M) has been changing Rr's medication into some drugs that will make her mentally unstable. So, now Rr sometimes hallucinates and talks rubbish, stuff like that. Rr went to see R in prison to ask why she lied to them all. R explained everything to her. Rr asked abt the pink rose diamond and R explained how she got it. Rr finally realised that R was her long lost daughter (more like throw away daughter shocked) Rr said R was her daughter but R didnt believe her. she thinks she has started hallucinating again. Leticia (L) now knows that Rr is not Blind. Rr is now willing to testify in favour of R, to help secure her release.

Dr ANDRADE - Dr found out first that JI was EDW's father during those compartibility test before the transplant. he confronted R abt and she confessed. He asked her to at least tell JI abt it but she didnt.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Telemundo guys are hotter than the ladies.
My top ten is:
1. Carmelo
2. Lorenzo/matias
3. Andres.
4. Martin
5. Ernesto(lorenzo's friend)
6. Angel/gasper
7. Daniel(andres brother)
8. Lucas
9. Juan
10. Junior

Gonzalo and javier are d ugliest
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jubilee275: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
How about Emilio from Behind Closed Doors and Johnny, Consuelo's boyfriend
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wonder what andres reaction would be when he finds out that his rival Angel is debora's business partner.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nobody even talked abt hilda/andres...I find her vewi attractive
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
As for me..Lorenzo...
Angel
Andre
Junior
Ceaser
Martin
Camello
Nina's father
Ignacio
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
dlex21: Nobody even talked abt hilda/andres...I find her vewi attractive
Me too she's pretty
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Queen hadassah: Telemundo guys are hotter than the ladies.
My top ten is:
1. Carmelo
2. Lorenzo/matias
3. Andres.
4. Martin
5. Ernesto(lorenzo's friend)
6. Angel/gasper
7. Daniel(andres brother)
8. Lucas
9. Juan
10. Junior

Gonzalo and javier are d ugliest

Lmao Ramon is ugly too grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jummaima: grin shocked grin Gonzalo didn't make the list grin shocked grin

Abeg how naa
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
My most handsome telenovella actor goes to...................
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jummaima:

Precious Rose: Alot has happened in the past month, dont know where you stopped exactly. Edwardito (Edw) fell sick and he needed a transplant. Jose Ignacio (JI) was a compartible donor and Rosa (R), Edw and JI travelled abroad for the operation. The operation went well and baby was fine. While abroad, R and JI declared dey loved each other and decided to get married. R tried several times to tell JI abt her past but he just keeps telling her it dat the past dosent matter and only the future counts. While, dey were away, Rosaura(Rr) tried to take over the presidency of the company but she failed. And Barbara (B) you can imagine how she felt tongue. JI broke up with her and decided to Marry R. Several times again R tried to tell him abt her past but he said he just dosent care, so she didnt tell him. Horacio was killed while R was away abroad. Venus are suspects because dey owed him some money which was due for payment. I think Geraldo(GLD) killed him sha, he found out he was obsessed with his wife Rachel (RCL). B's old time friend showed up Maria Corina (MC). She became B's friend and adviser.
Alot has really happened, and am getting lost as to how to go about it. Lets pick them Character by Character:

ROSA- on the wedding day, B walked in on them at the church and confronted R. B had hired a private detector to look into R's past (MC's advice) B called R an Imposter and her real name is Rosa Puentes and not EVA Sotomayor. Everyone was shocked. Police arrested R and took her jail. Her trail just started. Gabriel (G) is her lawyer. Junior (J) and Andrea(AN) and Dr. Andrade (Dr) stood by her. Further more, B has recruited the help of an inmate Coco to help kill R in jail, just so she wont risk R coming out and getting back together with JI.

JOSE IGNACIO- He was really shocked when he found out abt R. he said she lied too him ever since....... He hated her. His first reaction was to get drunk and he even picked a woman in the bar for the night. By the next morning, he was ready to go back to his old ways of being a player. He now wanted to destroy the Sotomoyors. GLD was very happy, he welcomed him back to being the President of the Company. Days later JI went to see R in Jail. She later told him, EWD was his son, and he can reconfirm from Dr. She also told him she wasnt the Mother. The real EVa was the mother. JI went to see J in J's house. J tried to convince him to av a change of heart aby R. cos she did all she did to save the child. J left and JI in his house. Jorge (JG) (the guy AN and G thot they killed, is actually alive. He is obsessed with AN. He tried to attack J, cos J is now with AN. JG stabs JI in the back thinking it was J. J forgot some papers and came back, he saw JI and called an ambulance. JI is being treated by Dr. JG further went to the hospital and injected JI's I V with some poison. The DR saved him sha. He is just getting better now. Also, he has accepted EWD as his son, and promised to take care of him. He is abt to be released from the hospiital.

ROSAURA- - Magaret (M) has been changing Rr's medication into some drugs that will make her mentally unstable. So, now Rr sometimes hallucinates and talks rubbish, stuff like that. Rr went to see R in prison to ask why she lied to them all. R explained everything to her. Rr asked abt the pink rose diamond and R explained how she got it. Rr finally realised that R was her long lost daughter (more like throw away daughter shocked) Rr said R was her daughter but R didnt believe her. she thinks she has started hallucinating again. Leticia (L) now knows that Rr is not Blind. Rr is now willing to testify in favour of R, to help secure her release.

Dr ANDRADE - Dr found out first that JI was EDW's father during those compartibility test before the transplant. he confronted R abt and she confessed. He asked her to at least tell JI abt it but she didnt.

tanx alot i apprc8.Wunt mind mre update. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jummaima:

tanx alot i apprc8.Wunt mind mre update. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
My choice (those I know name wise and facially)
Andres
Angel- I melt when he smiles too,like someone implied
Martin- Loved him and his hair,not the curly one when he told Aurora...."I loved you.....bla bla bla" (not following though).
Camello
Lopez
Lorenzo
Emilio
Lucas
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
UNA Don 4get APOLLO FERRER
#I knw be gay oh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
dlex21: Edited: Time for cutest guys on telemundo
Nominees are: andre, carmello, lopez, angel/casper, juan, jose, lucas, matias/lorenzo, martin, cesar, ernesto, javier, jose ignacio, junior
if jose ignacio made ur list then the likes of adolfo,gonzalo,nibaldo,rodriguez,apollo,pedro,apollo's manager,federico........even igor mora and mr conde should be there. #running away

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Soledad27(f): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
can someone tell me what happened in aurora precious and mhbfl
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Today's Episode On MHBL

Tiberio introduced Angel to the Noriego family as his godson and most trusted right hand. Tipsy Vicki started making a fool of herself by telling Angel how goodlooking he is and how she's everly available incase he needs someone to show him around in LA even after he told her he was not new to LA.
After they've left, while playing chess with Tiberio, Angel asked about why the Noriegos are involved but Tiberio only warned him to be careful of Debora because she might try seducing him and that she's a curious one. Angel asked Tiberio about his relationship with Lola and why he wants him to be partners with her and why he cares about her but Tiberio told him it's none of his business.
Lola kept trying to convince Andres and Rodrigo that Tiberio won't hurt her or Isabella and that some she thinks he's obsessed and inlove with Soledad that's why he has her. She described Tiberio's features to Andres and he made a sketch. Then Andres (the great artist) sketched offhand the image that was described to him in Panama and called Camello to see. It happened Lola's description and his 2nd sketch were same person - Tiberio Guzman! Later she decided she had to leave to go check the baby and when Andres offered to go with her she angrily told him shouldn't he be with Debora and him in return said or is she going to see Angel?? Rodrigo was confused and Camello explained whom Angel was.
Adela testified against Bobby.. She cried but Lopez reassured her of his love for her.
Felix informed Tiberio that Bobby has been caught. Tiberio sent Romoan to go warn Bobby not to say a word and that they'll get him out soon. Tiberio ordered that Adela be killed, against Romoan's (whom he called moustache bastard lol) wishes!
When the Noriego family got home after their meeting with Tiberio, drunk Vicki kept fantasizing about how cute Angel was but Debora shut her up instead saying the next thing they have to think of is how to get Angel on their side and against Tiberio. Romoan told her she's crazy!
On getting home from his father's place, Andres got to his room to meet Debora all looking sexy trying to seduce him. Andres hesistated begging her he couldnt but she persisted and in a moment, Andred subdued thinking it was Lola (Lola was shown getting on top of him instead) and he made love to her - na wa o! The next morning, Debora brought breakfast to him in bed talking about how passionate he was last night, Andres ignored. She told him she'll need him at the company later in the day to meet the new company's lawyer and representative.
Rodrigo talked to Camello telling him he has to fight for his love for Sophia by making her fall in love with him.
Sophia went to visit baby Isabella and Lola asked her why she isnt married since she loved babies. She covered up with medical school and career. Lola encouraged her to try forget about Rodrigo since he doesnt love her and instead find love and enjoy her life.
Soledad managed to break her cuffs loose with some metal object she found in the mattress. But whilst trying to get out when the woman looking after her came in, they started fighting (that woman looks and fights like a man, damn!)..
Andres went to give Lopez the 2 sketches of Tiberio he made, he saw Romoan and asked what he was doing at the station but he said he came to see a client. Lopez told Andres he was Bobby's lawyer. Andres was shocked.
Bobby was later asked again by Lopez to confess but he refused. But after Lopez showed him the sketches, he started trembling and demanded to see his lawyer. When Romoan came, Bobby told him to tell Tiberio they know what he looks like.
Andres went to visit Daniel. Adela came to say hi to him. At the Tennis court, while playing tennis, Adela turned and saw Felix about to shoot her and screamed but he ran immediately. Andres tried following him but couldn't get him. The cop lost him too.
Angel came to see Lola and she told him she's agreed to his proposal and that they're partners, he hugged her and carried her up.
Lola went to a restaurant and asked the waiter she wants to see the owner of the restaurant Mr Gonzalo (Tiberio).. Ghen ghen
Andres got to the company and Debora gladly introduced Angel to him as their new partner!!

Gobe is what i predict LoL!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prettytimah: if jose ignacio made ur list then the likes of adolfo,gonzalo,nibaldo,rodriguez,apollo,pedro,apollo's manager,federico........even igor mora and mr conde should be there. #running away

Lol...u are so funny but very right. Jose ignacio is just there and I dislike his facial expression. Infact telemundo didn't try for the male cast in precious rose. Infact Dr antonio is finer than jose and junior, and junior is finer than jose

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Delzeey:
Today's Episode On MHBL

Tiberio introduced Angel to the Noriego family as his godson and most trusted right hand. Tipsy Vicki started making a fool of herself by telling Angel how goodlooking he is and how she's everly available incase he needs someone to show him around in LA even after he told her he was not new to LA.
After they've left, while playing chess with Tiberio, Angel asked about why the Noriegos are involved but Tiberio only warned him to be careful of Debora because she might try seducing him and that she's a curious one. Angel asked Tiberio about his relationship with Lola and why he wants him to be partners with her and why he cares about her but Tiberio told him it's none of his business.
Lola kept trying to convince Andres and Rodrigo that Tiberio won't hurt her or Isabella and that some she thinks he's obsessed and inlove with Soledad that's why he has her. She described Tiberio's features to Andres and he made a sketch. Then Andres (the great artist) sketched offhand the image that was described to him in Panama and called Camello to see. It happened Lola's description and his 2nd sketch were same person - Tiberio Guzman! Later she decided she had to leave to go check the baby and when Andres offered to go with her she angrily told him shouldn't he be with Debora and him in return said or is she going to see Angel?? Rodrigo was confused and Camello explained whom Angel was.
Adela testified against Bobby.. She cried but Lopez reassured her of his love for her.
Felix informed Tiberio that Bobby has been caught. Tiberio sent Romoan to go warn Bobby not to say a word and that they'll get him out soon. Tiberio ordered that Adela be killed, against Romoan's (whom he called moustache bastard lol) wishes!
When the Noriego family got home after their meeting with Tiberio, drunk Vicki kept fantasizing about how cute Angel was but Debora shut her up instead saying the next thing they have to think of is how to get Angel on their side and against Tiberio. Romoan told her she's crazy!
On getting home from his father's place, Andres got to his room to meet Debora all looking sexy trying to seduce him. Andres hesistated begging her he couldnt but she persisted and in a moment, Andred subdued thinking it was Lola (Lola was shown getting on top of him instead) and he made love to her - na wa o! The next morning, Debora brought breakfast to him in bed talking about how passionate he was last night, Andres ignored. She told him she'll need him at the company later in the day to meet the new company's lawyer and representative.
Rodrigo talked to Camello telling him he has to fight for his love for Sophia by making her fall in love with him.
Sophia went to visit baby Isabella and Lola asked her why she isnt married since she loved babies. She covered up with medical school and career. Lola encouraged her to try forget about Rodrigo since he doesnt love her and instead find love and enjoy her life.
Soledad managed to break her cuffs loose with some metal object she found in the mattress. But whilst trying to get out when the woman looking after her came in, they started fighting (that woman looks and fights like a man, damn!)..
Andres went to give Lopez the 2 sketches of Tiberio he made, he saw Romoan and asked what he was doing at the station but he said he came to see a client. Lopez told Andres he was Bobby's lawyer. Andres was shocked.
Bobby was later asked again by Lopez to confess but he refused. But after Lopez showed him the sketches, he started trembling and demanded to see his lawyer. When Romoan came, Bobby told him to tell Tiberio they know what he looks like.
Andres went to visit Daniel. Adela came to say hi to him. At the Tennis court, while playing tennis, Adela turned and saw Felix about to shoot her and screamed but he ran immediately. Andres tried following him but couldn't get him. The cop lost him too.
Angel came to see Lola and she told him she's agreed to his proposal and that they're partners, he hugged her and carried her up.
Lola went to a restaurant and asked the waiter she wants to see the owner of the restaurant Mr Gonzalo (Tiberio).. Ghen ghen
Andres got to the company and Debora gladly introduced Angel to him as their new partner!!

Gobe is what i predict LoL!!

I only watched d end of today's episode but from what u said, does it mean that Lola recognized the sketch of tiberio as Mr carlos gonz...?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Queen hadassah:

I only watched d end of today's episode but from what u said, does it mean that Lola recognized the sketch of tiberio as Mr carlos gonz...?

Yes. She now remembers she's seen him watching her a couple of times, even while she was in Panama.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Prettytimah: if jose ignacio made ur list then the likes of adolfo,gonzalo,nibaldo,rodriguez,apollo,pedro,apollo's manager,federico........even igor mora and mr conde should be there. #running away
lolz...is jose ignacio dat bad?? Can't u see ow rosa, maria n barbara r all fallin for him...I suspect u r 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.