Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543281 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Prettytimah: if jose ignacio made ur list then the likes of adolfo,gonzalo,nibaldo,rodriguez,apollo,pedro,apollo's manager,federico........even igor mora and mr conde should be there. #running away

Mr conde is not that bad..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Rosa diamante theme song

Es mi vida la que en ti sencillamente no creía
(It's my life that simply didn't believe in you)
Es mi cuerpo el que sufre por destinos que nos dan dolor
(It's my body that suffers from destinies that give us sorrow)
Es mi alma la que con ninguna condición te ama
(It's my soul that loves you unconditionally)
y mis labios con los tuyos hacen que me lata el corazón
(and my lips with yours make my heart beat)

Vivir sin el sufrir, en la soledad,
(Living without suffering, in the solitude)
que me acaba sin tener piedad
(that I'm running out of, without having faith)
Que me entrega a la oscuridad,
(That delivers me to darkness)
Y me ciega al no tenerte en mi.
(And blinds me by not having you in me)

Es rosa diamante, amor
(It's a diamond rose, my love)
Es raro y es de los dos
(It's weird and it's from both of us)
Porque es tan sufrido y a la vez tan hermoso
(Because it's long-suffering and at the same time so gorgeous)
Nos abriga en un solo corazón
(It shelters us in only one heart)

Lo nuestro es tan único
(Our thing is so unique)
es algo dramático
(it's something dramatic)
A veces lastima pero cuando se ama
(Sometimes it´s a shame but when there is love)
No hay vida que lo haga morir
(There is no life that could make it die)
Ya no puedo, y te entrego lo que tengo lo que queda en mi
(I can't anymore, and I give to you all I have, all there is left in me)

Es absurdo, no tenerte si naciste solo para mi
(It's absurd not to have you, if you were born only for me)
No se vivir sin ti, dame de beber
(I don't know how to live without you, give me something to drink)
Si no me das de ti muero de sed
(If you don't give me something from you, I die due to thirst)
Muy convencida estoy de merecer
(I'm very convinced I'm worth it)

Cada respiro que me da tu ser
(Every breath your existence gives me)
Es rosa diamante, amor
(Is a diamond rose, my love)
Es raro y es de los dos

Lo nuestro es tan único

es algo dramático

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2013
dlex21:
lolz...is jose ignacio dat bad?? Can't u see ow lola, maria n barbara r all fallin for him...I suspect u r 2
lol........ He is the president of acua nah grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tsparkles: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Jose ignacio without the bad hairstyle.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2013
trux: Rosa diamante theme song

Es mi vida la que en ti sencillamente no creía
(It's my life that simply didn't believe in you)
Es mi cuerpo el que sufre por destinos que nos dan dolor
(It's my body that suffers from destinies that give us sorrow)
Es mi alma la que con ninguna condición te ama
(It's my soul that loves you unconditionally)
y mis labios con los tuyos hacen que me lata el corazón
(and my lips with yours make my heart beat)

Vivir sin el sufrir, en la soledad,
(Living without suffering, in the solitude)
que me acaba sin tener piedad
(that I'm running out of, without having faith)
Que me entrega a la oscuridad,
(That delivers me to darkness)
Y me ciega al no tenerte en mi.
(And blinds me by not having you in me)

Es rosa diamante, amor
(It's a diamond rose, my love)
Es raro y es de los dos
(It's weird and it's from both of us)
(Because it's long-suffering and at the same time so gorgeous)
(It shelters us in only one heart)

Lo nuestro es tan único
(Our thing is so unique)
es algo dramático
(it's something dramatic)
(Sometimes it´s a shame but when there is love)
(There is no life that could make it die)
Ya no puedo, y te entrego lo que tengo lo que queda en mi
(I can't anymore, and I give to you all I have, all there is left in me)

Es absurdo, no tenerte si naciste solo para mi
(It's absurd not to have you, if you were born only for me)
No se vivir sin ti, dame de beber
(I don't know how to live without you, give me something to drink)
Si no me das de ti muero de sed
(If you don't give me something from you, I die due to thirst)
Muy convencida estoy de merecer
(I'm very convinced I'm worth it)

Cada respiro que me da tu ser
(Every breath your existence gives me)
Es rosa diamante, amor
(Is a diamond rose, my love)
Es raro y es de los dos

Lo nuestro es tan único

es algo dramático

Thank you so much! Do you have a link to download the song?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Nomski0: Thank you so much! Do you have a link to download the song?
Here is a link
http://gosong.net/download/hH1rPh-BDMk/Eli_Flores_Rosa_Diamante_Cancion_Oficial.html
Or u can download in tube mate
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Delzeey:
Today's episode on MHBL

Soledad held the sword before Tiberio who was lying asleep but dropped it after a while. Tiberio immediately jumped up when he heard the sound of the sword and strangled Soledad asking her if she wanted to kill him and after she replied yes, he asked her why she didn't, could it be she still loved him but Soledad replied that no, it was because she isn't a murderer!
Sophia took Rodrigo home and left him with Lola and baby Isabella.
Adela was taken to the rehab by Pepe and Lola. She promised to be good. When she got in, she met Daniel and he tried apologizing to her saying he's the cause of all she's been through but Adela sent him out of her room.
Andres and Camello got a lot of info about Tiberio from his sick former partner at the hospital. He told them Tiberio isn't dead and he described Tiberio and Andres got a perfect sketch of him. Andres said he's seen the face somewhere but can't remember clearly.
Debora called Andres pretending to ask about how he's doing and all and Andres foolishly told her they're making progress with the search and are close to finding Tiberio.
Immediately, she went to Tiberio and told him then asked Tiberio if Soledad has been killed, Tiberio said yes.
The baby got ill and Lola rushed her to the hospital. When Edelvina and Rosa got there, Rosa told Lola about when Debora came and stared at lil Isabella. Lola got furious and went to Debora's house. She warned Debora to stay away from her baby or she'll kill her. Lola then proposed a deal that she'll stay away from Andres (that she can even move away) if Debora promises never to even set her eyes on Isabella again (what a foolish deal) ! They both agreed.
Sophia paid Rodrigo a visit and brought him cup cake then out of nowhere kissed him saying she still loves him but Rodrigo said he was sorry he can't love no other but Soledad.
Andres in his bid to convince Camello that Tiberio is still alive suggested they both go to the grave yard and dig out the supposed Tiberio's tomb. They dug and found dog bones and rocks instead of a body. They're now both sure Tiberio isn't dead.
Daniel tried running away from the rehab but Adela caught him and threatened to shout if he tries to leave. They continued arguing.
Lola was in her room working on her laptop when her pen fell and while she was about to pick it up, her hands were trembling and she couldn't then she screamed, Andres is in danger! (Na wa o!)
While Andres and Camello were trying to cover up the grave, some of Tiberio's men were shown targeting Andres from a corner about to pull the trigger.. Next week!!

Best recap ever...Thanks Sweets

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
dlex21:
lolz...is jose ignacio dat bad?? Can't u see ow lola, maria n barbara r all fallin for him...I suspect u r 2
ah!!!!! Lola faling for jose ignacio? That shud be rosa o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
PRECIOUS ROSE- Conitnues. (Sorry, I had to go run an errand yesterday)

DR ANDRADE: (I think he is the finest guy in Precious Rose wink, my humble opinion)
He also found out from the tests. that R was not EDW's mother. When he confronted her, she also confessed that, and explained the situation to him. Also, that Andrea is a Sotomayor, and it was her blood that was used to carry out the DNA test when Rr asked for a DNA test to be done on R. Dr. promised to keep quite abt it all, but advised to tell the truth. R asked him to walk her down the aisle on her wedding and he said he will be delighted too. For some time, he was confused thinking Lucia (L), Rachel's (RCL) daughter was his daughter. He got her DNA sample and did, the test . then he was cleared on that issue. Now, He gives R his support too, as he is behind bars now. Recently, the police are questioning him abt R. saying he compromised his proffessional ethics by keeping quite abt all that he knew..... I think he might get into some trouble for that soon.

JUNIOR (J)- After several attempts to get R, he finally gave up. Now he is with Andrea (AN). They are a couple. grin. Though, alot of times, AN still gets jealous. Saying his eyes lights up whenever he talks abt R. He also supports R and as offered his help to find a lawyer and even pay. he is also talking to JI to try and understand R's plight, and why she did what she did.

ANDREA (AN)- Andrea now a couple with J. Gabriel (G) dosent bother her again like he used too. After receiving several treat letters and having an encounter where someone tried to kidnapp her, she is convinced that Jorge (JG), the guy she thot she killed in the past, is actually alive, and wants revenge on her. She is still staying at the Sotomayor residence. She supports R and is trying to sell R's pink diamond to help raise funds for her defence. Dr. told her, if the police persist with their questioning, he might av to tell them that she is a Sotomayor.

GABRIEL(G) - R confronted G abt JG, and told him she knew everything. She told him to stop bothering AN, and both of them shd tell the police what happened, since it was done in self defence. After then, he stopped bothering AN. Now, G is R's lawyer. He thinks if he helps her now, she will keep quite abt the supposed murder of JG.

BARBARA (B) - Barby..... has been quite entertaining recently grin. You, know how she can be, always..... JI broke up with her and her friend Maria Corina (MC) advised her to keep things cool while, they thot of what to do. She got a detective and found out alot abt R. She even tried to seduce Ramon (RM), and later she got magaret on her side too. With all the info, she gathered, she decided (MC's advice) to wait till the wedding day. She almost didnt make it, cos RM locked her in her room (We still dont know how she got out). She made quite a scene at the church, accusing R of being an Imposter. She was happy afterwards. and waited for JI to come back to her. She was shocked when JI came to the house and said EDW was actually his real blood/Son. You needed to see her face shocked. Now, she has told JI at the Hospital that she has forgiven him. He has not gotten back together with her sha. She also recuited the service of COCo, an inmate to kill R. But Coco didint succed. R beat the 3 of them up nicely cool

MARIA CORINA- MC is B's friend and chief Adviser. She's beautiful and smart (dont like her though). She now works at Aqua as a PR person. She and B agreed that she shd stay close to JI, to monitor his activities. Unknown, to B, MC's plan is to take over ACua, Marry JI, and even takeover Venus, if possible. She has been flirting with JI alot. took him Chocolates, at the Hospital and was even feeding him when B caught her. Also went to pickup JI when he was discharged. B is being really stupid sha, cos alot of times,she catches MC with JI,and MC always talks her way out of the situation.

LUCIA (L) and MARTIN (MT) - sTILL IN LOVE WITH Martin (MT). her dad is still not in support of the r/ship. Geraldo decided to send L abroad, just to keep her away from MT. Unknown to Geraldo, L and MT planned to elope instead. L and MT are now leaving together but, I doubt if it will last long. MT cant sing, he got a job as a waiter, which he is also not good at. He is barely getting by. Lucia also stopped going to school. Her has gone crazy looking for her, Even hiring detectives.

CHOLE- She is still very funny as always. She takes care of the baby now that R is behind bars. She keeps suspecting that Rr can see but she's not sure abt it.

LETICIA- Still always loving and nice as always. She helped rescue Rr from the clutches of that Magaret. She now knows that Rr can see. She felt betrayed...... helping the blind woman all this while. She also takes care of the baby. and does not hate R. She supports her also and wants her freed.

RAMON- Magaret has abandoned him. B was flirting with him to get info abt R but, he thot she really liked him. once, she tricked him to come to her room, then she pinned him down on the bed and screamed..... He wants to rape me!!! Ramon ran out of the house and never came back. He tried to take EDW away from Chole at the park, but Chole didn't let him. He went to see R is prison and offered his help also.

RUDOLFO- He is now really involved with magaret, they are a couple. They are both planning to take over the whole Sotomayor fortune. He signed the papers for Rr to be taken to a mental hospital. he is now the president of Venus. He still hates R. He ordered the killing of Fredirico, the designer at Venus. Rudolfo himself shot Fredirico, cos Fred was snooping around him too much, and was abt to prove that it was Rudolfo that started the fire at Venus.

MAGARET- She is now the woman of the house at the Sotomayor residence. She kept changing Rr's medication with some pills that will make her go insane, and she has been succeeding a lot. She planned and executed making sure Rr was taking to the mental hospital, while everyone but Chole, was at R's hearing. She still has her eyes on the Sotomayor fortune, and is seriously planning/skeeming on how to get it. After, the incident of the mental hospital, and Rr was brought back to the house, now Chole and Leticia are always watching her closely, esp as per Rr. they dont let her get near her or her medications. Now, she is planning to get a Nurse to take care of Rr but, its a Nurse that she will be controlling....

RACHEL- she is still there, tolorating all of Geraldo's bad behaviours. She's sad abt Lucia leaving the house. She went to visit R in prison but still refused to tell her who her Mother is undecided.

GERALDO - Mr. Acua..... his hatred for the Sotomayor is still fresh as always. He didnt accept EDW as his grand son, cos he is a Sotomayor also. He told JI he will never accept the boy. he still plotting, on how to bring down Venus. MC is his new ally.

Lastly..... You needed to have watched Barby and Geraldo's scenes....... after Rosa was put in prison. They were always going on and on.... abt Rosa being the cause of all the problems...... If, they were in Nigeria, I guess if PHCN take light, them go say it's Rosa Puentes's fault grin grin grin

Enjoy cool

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Prettytimah: lol........ He is the president of acua nah grin
U see! he makes up for appearance wiv kudi/ego/owo...

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ladiva49: ah!!!!! Lola faling for jose ignacio? That shud be rosa o
Sowee...my bad...lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tsparkles: Jose ignacio without the bad hairstyle.
Gals...u can see ba??
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Julieta made the biggest mistake of her life. I wonder if love makes one stupid. #hiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Al this sops are getn execidnly anoyng, its begining to loose human reality. Imagine that anoying del monte dymnasty,is juliana a learner,what soothsayer does dat mumu need to tell her her that maraige is a total lie, no human in dis world no mata the love would see what she saw b4 the wedding and go and marry like an idiot witout evn finding out what hapend.....as par na she like man pas.mtchw..........lt me not even talk of that paula sf. If she knws hw much i hate ha charcta she wud run 4rm d film sf,dou i lyk ha pasn sha....winks..... And precious rose is a totaly difrnt story,anytin they tel jose he would agree like mumu and b frowning that his already ugly face,he should even know beta sef,dey are teling hm rosa wntd destroyin and he agreed like he has forgotn how much he begd for her to love hm,lyk he has 4gotn the strugle,if she wantd destroyn him she would have ben jumping on hm lyk that useles babra(sometimes i uncnsiously find my slf hiting my tv in a bid to slap ha) .and of al poeple to bring evidence to jose 4 hm to bliv is babra,hs brain shud tl hm smtin is wrng,i doubt he has a brain sf,am just lovin junior(smtimes i tink rosa made a mistake sha na film) an jus lukin at dat dtective lyk lokozade,wn he wil b caugt eh,magrate an dat nurse is a story 4 anoda day. Nw to bhnd closd door,pillar nid brain transplnt cos ha mumu is geting out of hand. Imagne javier teling her she is d reasn ricardo morino tuk dier son like hes nt the originator of it al an she agree like Goat and be crying so patheticaly mtchw. Av takd to much sf,dnt mind me am just vexing.as for ignacia an ganzalo an totaly short of wrds.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ladiva49: Al this sops are getn execidnly anoyng, its begining to loose human reality. Imagine that anoying del monte dymnasty,is juliana a learner,what soothsayer does dat mumu need to tell her her that maraige is a total lie, no human in dis world no mata the love would see what she saw b4 the wedding and go and marry like an idiot witout evn finding out what hapend.....as par na she like man pas.mtchw..........lt me not even talk of that paula sf. If she knws hw much i hate ha charcta she wud run 4rm d film sf,dou i lyk ha pasn sha....winks..... And precious rose is a totaly difrnt story,anytin they tel jose he would agree like mumu and b frowning that his already ugly face,he should even know beta sef,dey are teling hm rosa wntd destroyin and he agreed like he has forgotn how much he begd for her to love hm,lyk he has 4gotn the strugle,if she wantd destroyn him she would have ben jumping on hm lyk that useles babra(sometimes i uncnsiously find my slf hiting my tv in a bid to slap ha) .and of al poeple to bring evidence to jose 4 hm to bliv is babra,hs brain shud tl hm smtin is wrng,i doubt he has a brain sf,am just lovin junior(smtimes i tink rosa made a mistake sha na film) an jus lukin at dat dtective lyk lokozade,wn he wil b caugt eh,magrate an dat nurse is a story 4 anoda day. Nw to bhnd closd door,pillar nid brain transplnt cos ha mumu is geting out of hand. Imagne javier teling her she is d reasn ricardo morino tuk dier son like hes nt the originator of it al an she agree like Goat and be crying so patheticaly mtchw. Av takd to much sf,dnt mind me am just vexing.as for ignacia an ganzalo an totaly short of wrds.
Pele...I feel ur pain, then again, its d way the writers made dia xter cos attimes its as if u should slap them for actin foolishly or blivin foolish stuffs
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
What I dnt like z ow dey r always calln gonzalo like he z one saviour...just like prayin to d devil to answer ur prayers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Today's Episode On MHBL

Debora introduced Angel to Andres as the new company's partner and lawyer. Andres asks to talk with Angel in private. Andres asked Angel why he's at his company, whom he works with and all but Angel asked if he was so concerned or having problems because he's partners with Lola.
Adela has been taken away from the rehab to Lola's house for safety and under protection.
Felix told Tiberio of his failure to kill Adela and Tiberio angrily told him to leave his presence and shouldn't show up until Adela's been killed.
Soledad got beaten up by the security lady and couldn't escape.
Tiberio was called (in Romoan's presence) that Soledad tried escaping and that Lola went looking for him at the restaurant.
Lola and family are planning Isabella's baptism. Andres got to know of it from Adela and wasn't too happy. He confronted Lola and asked if it was because of Debora's threat she didnt tell him, she said yes and he said he doesn't want Angel at the baptism (which will take place in the house since Adela- godmother cant go out).
Andres told Rodrigo that Angel is shockingly his new partner and about how he distrusts him especially since Angel is representing the firm in Panama. Camello tried convincing him he shouldnt be jealous that Angel seems nice and clean.
Debora came to visit Tiberio and he pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot her if she doesn't warn Andres to stop searching for him.
Debora was so scared and ran to Rodrigo's place and met Andres. She begged Rodrigo to tell Andres to stop and Rodrigo ordered Andres. (my Tv went off for some mins so i missed some scenes).
Felix listened over the phone and heard Adela inviting Lopez for the baptism.(i think he'll pull up some attacks that day).
Debora was scared and told Vicki about how Tiberio tried to kill her and how he always gets so mad whenever she tells him to kill Lola. Vicki suggested maybe they were lovers but Debora said it wasn't possible. Then Vicki suggested Lola was Tiberio daughter since he cared so much, Romoan got in and told them Soledad isn't dead. (all hail Vicki the intelligent being lol).
Angel came to show Lola some furnitures for the gym. (the way he smiles at her and how Lola blushes hints she might be liking him. I wont blame her tho, why wouldnt Andres divorce Debora once and for all).
Andres and Debora were going into his car when suddenly Angel and Lola came out of their front door too going into Angel's car. Andres asked aloud, "what is that guy doing with Lola?", Debora replied "that is one big question, what is Angel doing with that Lola?".... Next Week!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Which kind father nd Son Lό̲̣̣̣̥V̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ for Aurora Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊ά̲̣̥ abi ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ she d̶̲̥̅̊' onli babe for d̶̲̥̅̊' film huh?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
dlex21: What I dnt like z ow dey r always calln gonzalo like he z one saviour...just like prayin to d devil to answer ur prayers
wat I hate ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ dat his Innocent face he carrys around Gonzalo eeeehn SMH
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2013
dlex21: What I dnt like z ow dey r always calln gonzalo like he z one saviour...just like prayin to d devil to answer ur prayers
***(hugs Gonzalo) please don't let inaki mora hurt me (in ignacia's voice) ** e.g of praying to d devil to answer ur prayers undecided

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 2:12am On Nov 23, 2013
I've been awake since 9pm yesterday waiting to watch a repeat of my heart beats for lola and till now they haven't showed it...I'm going to bed ...mtcheew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaricsaltzman: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2013
now...who is ur favourite and worst character in d telemundo series??
as for me...javier is my best, i just like his mischievous attitude...no worst yet
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2013
alaric saltzman: now...who is ur favourite and worst character in d telemundo series??
as for me...javier is my best, i just like his mischievous attitude...no worst yet
DEBRA IS MY WORST[est]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Queen hadassah: I've been awake since 9pm yesterday waiting to watch a repeat of my heart beats for lola and till now they haven't showed it...I'm going to bed ...mtcheew

MHBL repeats are as follows:

Sat 5:00pm - 9:10pm (Episode 71 - 75)
Sun 8:50am - 1:00pm (Episode 71 - 75)
Mon 1:20am - 5:20am (Episode 72 - 75)
Mon 7:00am - 7:50am (Episode 75)
Mon 1:40pm - 2:30pm (Episode 75)

Thanks to DSTV Guide smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2013
alaric saltzman: now...who is ur favourite and worst character in d telemundo series??
them plenty o@my worst. C ganzalo,debra,babra,magaret,an d lyks of dm. My bst is junior,hes jus to perfct!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2013
that one just tire me sf,natin cn hapen succesfuly in BCD witout dm teling ganzalo.and its like dy swore for al the telemundo not to read faciel xpresns. Cos if dy usd to mst of d problms dat hapn wnt evn occur. Sha dats hw the writa wnts it,let me stp taking b4 i die of vex.........runs out of thrend wit a whip meant 4 ganzalo........
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
My worst character is Debra at a point I really hated her shes heartless...she can act sha
Pillar too I hate her stupidity she cries too much ...I have a feeling Diego ran away because of Javier.. The foolish woman
In Aurora I hate...martin..aurora their love just makes me sick
I hate Margaret..Sergio,... Barbara....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2013
My best is leticha and junior
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2013
@Delzeey:

MHBL repeats are as follows:

Sat 5:00pm - 9:10pm (Episode 71 - 75)
Sun 8:50am - 1:00pm (Episode 71 - 75)
Mon 1:20am - 5:20am (Episode 72 - 75)
Mon 7:00am - 7:50am (Episode 75)
Mon 1:40pm - 2:30pm (Episode 75)

Thanks to DSTV Guide smiley

Thanks but I only have d time and opportunity at nights /midnight to watch Telemundo without anybody in my house disturbing me, I don't own d dstv. And from 9pm till 2am when I slept they didn't show d repeat of MHBFL but they showed d repeat of others.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Queen hadassah:

Thanks but I only have d time and opportunity at nights /midnight to watch Telemundo without anybody in my house disturbing me, I don't own d dstv. And from 9pm till 2am when I slept they didn't show d repeat of MHBFL but they showed d repeat of others.

That's true I tried catching up once but couldn't watch..the best thing is if u have time during d day just watch d old episode of a day b4 unless u won't get to watch it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
CARMELLO!!!!! Oh My God!
This guy is like damn awesome
I love him like hell! Best character I've ever seen.. He is the most prettiest man on telemundo and I just wanna meet him some day..I've seen all sides of CARMELLO, I've hated him at least once and I'd love him a trillion times back. So sexy; Has a kind of cynical sense of
humor, but can be sweet on occasion. I love how much he loves sophia.

And for the record, i ain't GAY das just how much he mean to me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
I love Junior-- the guy's so cool headed.
Leticia/Chole-- no nonsense ladies.
Carmello-- i love his scenes in MHBFL
Blanca-- i like her positive attitude. That kinda person you cant hate.
Paula-- i love her confidence.
Consuello- this girl is gorgeous!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95