Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541382 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
^^^^ Lol. grin grin
Creamish: Jose Ignacio wants to marry dat dumb bimbo Barbie.... totally luvd how Rosa brushed her up during her visit to d prison..

That was the best part of precious rose this week! Especially when she grabbed Barbie's head and banged it repeatedly against the cabinet. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mee2mee: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Delzeey, plz help us with d friday episode of MHBL. God bless ya.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
tegax: This thread is becoming too dry for my liking. Don't tell me most people on this thread are undergraduates and only come here religiously due to ASUU strike....it izzz well o!

Obviously Na smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nomski0: ^^^^ Lol. grin grin

That was the best part of precious rose this week! Especially when she grabbed Barbie's head and banged it repeatedly against the cabinet. grin

Haha I missed Fridays episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
mee2mee: @Delzeey, plz help us with d friday episode of MHBL. God bless ya.

Amen, thanks.

Rodrigo & Tiberio met at the pharmacy. After staring at each other for a moment, Tiberio starting shooting at Rodrigo. While Rodrigo was trying to shield against the bullet, Tiberio ran out and into his car. Rodrigo fired back but missed then he chased after him in his own car. Later both cars came to a stop in front of the hotel where Tiberio was lodged in. Before Rodrigo could step out of his car, Tiberio got out and ran into the hotel. Tiberio went into the room, untied Soledad from the bed but she was still gagged up and her hands were tied up. He held a gun to her head and told her to follow him out and not try to be smart. They stepped out, Rodrigo was still outside, he was about to shoot when Tiberio threatened to shoot Soledad if he dares come closer or follow his car. Rodrigo stepped back and watched them both get into the car and zoomed off! Some mins later the police arrived at the scene and Rodrigo reported what happened. He described Tiberio to them and they assured him all the border points will be guarded. One of Tiberio's men was there and he called Tiberio to inform him of their plans. He told Tiberio he'll provide him another route.
Later, the guy introduced Tiberio to a man who will guard them to a transporter. Tiberio decide they wait until it's dark. The guy left and warned Tiberio to be alert. While Tiberio & Soledad were taking a nap on the grass (they were in a bush), the new guy tried stealing some money from Tiberio's suit. Tiberio jumped up and shot his wrist and told him he didn't kill him because he still needs him. He ordered the guy to take him to the transporter. When they got to where the car was parked with the transporter, Tiberio shot both the transporter and the guy who took him there then he pushed Soledad into the car and drove off.
Felix and Angel searched through Tiberio's stuff to see if there's anything thing they could use against him but couldn't find. Felix then told Angel about how Tiberio records his conversations with people. He checked were he usually puts them and he saw some cassettes and CDs. Angel saw them but was surprised there's none with Debora's name on it. He called her and when she was at his place, he told her about it. He asked if there was any conversation she's had with Tiberio that he could use against her, she remembered telling him to kill Marcelo but shrugged and told Angel she can't remember any. Angel warned her to better think because he feels Tiberio has taken the recordings with her name on it and wants to give it to Lola. Angel told Debora they have to kill Tiberio before he gets them. He told Debora to call Tiberio and try find out his location because she'll be the one to kill him. Debora was shocked and scared!
On reaching home, Romoan and Vicki tried convincing her that they run away but she refused.
Andres was shocked after what Martha told him about how Debora and her parents kidnapped Soledad. He called Camello to a restaurant, Martha came to meet them and repeated all she said. Camello tried convincing her to make a statement but she refused and walked away begging them to never look for her. Andres and Camello went to Lopez and explained everything to him. He told them they can't start a case because there isn't enough evidence against Debora. After much plea, Lopez was convinced and he spoke to the Chief who in response agreed to have Debora's house and mobile phone tapped with a Judge's order.
Debora tried calling Tiberio but he didn't pick because he was still trying to get into the car then. When he finally picked, he told her to tell his enemies, Angel and Debora herself that he's on his way coming back for them.
Debora went to tell Angel immediately. Angel said they'll all be awaiting his godfather's arrival.
Debora got back home and told her parents then she told Romoan to get her laptop because she'll write a memorandum of all her crimes and those that helped her.
Lopez called Rodrigo and told him Tiberio is on his way back (they heard through the tapped phone convo). Rodrigo said he'll be on his way back.
Edelvina told Lola to try seducing Andres if she wants him back.
Andres was shown singing the theme song to his baby while standing over her cradle. Lola came in, he saw her and told his baby that was her mom's favorite song but it was a long time ago. Lola said yes, when they were the best lovers but Andres told her no, when he was still naive. Andres told her he discovered she didn't trust him with her issues and was always scared he'll stop loving her that's why she always push him away. He told her all that is ended now. Lola started crying and asked him if he's stopped loving her but he didn't answer and told her to go to bed. She left still in tears..
The next morning, Andres was having coffee in the sitting room and was on the phone when Lola walked in and overheard him talking about Debora.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
He quickly ended the call but she begged him to tell her what Debora's done again and if it had to do with her mother. Andres reluctantly told her about what he found out from Martha. She started crying and shouting about how evil Debora is. Andres hugged her and calmed her down and assured her they'll get Debora very soon. He begged her not to do anything silly. Then he asked to shower at her place because he can't stand seeing Debora for now. After he's gone to shower, Edelvina told Lola she has to do something about the key she was sent. She told her she should tell Andres about it and it could be of great help. Lola starting thinking about it.... Next week!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
@Delzeey:
He quickly ended the call but she begged him to tell her what Debora's done again and if it had to do with her mother. Andres reluctantly told her about what he found out from Martha. She started crying and shouting about how evil Debora is. Andres hugged her and calmed her down and assured her they'll get Debora very soon. He begged her not to do anything silly. Then he asked to shower at her place because he can't stand seeing Debora for now. After he's gone to shower, Edelvina told Lola she has to do something about the key she was sent. She told her she should tell Andres about it and it could be of great help. Lola starting thinking about it.... Next week!
frm the preview of this week's episode, that key is the key to wia d recorded convos wia kept...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2013
A ni ni week yii lori MHBFL,o ma sweet,o ma gbasky,o tun ma yummy (preview).Sometimes last week,I was just checking out profiles of BCD actors,Eva contested for Miss mexico in 1977 and she has a daughter,to think Hilda is just 26 etc....can't remember the rest and Pilar is in her late 30s.And just last night,I went on twitter to feed my eyes on Andree's and Lola's twitpix.Andree (Jen carlos)now has a beard and Lola ( Carmen)was looking sizzling hot.Followed both of them,Pilar,Javier,Ignatia,Gonzalo and Carolla(inspite of the fact that they tweet in their language).

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
dlex21:
frm the preview of this week's episode, that key is the key to wia d recorded convos wia kept...

Yeah true that.... This week Deborah is gone
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jimohibrahim(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
DO YOU KNOW THAT
1) The actors work for the channel and not the
individual shows so they'll star in multiple series.
Most of the series run for about six or seven months
so once an actor's been in one show they move on to
the next. For instance they'll have a three-year
contract and then appear in various shows across
that time.
2) 80% of the time the actor's don't know what's
going to happen in the show while they're filming it -
they don't know how things will unfold. They film
close to the US broadcast of shows so often the
writers will use social media as a gauge of what
people are feeling and thinking about the storyline
and then adjust it accordingly.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jimohibrahim(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
I love the American TV
business model. These long contracts give the actors
a sense of stability somewhat. They can invest in
homes and not rent like their South African
counterparts. Telemundo is really taking care of their
own. Maybe the upcoming eTV satellite bouquet
should adopt this model. God forbid they produce
more eKasi crap.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vanessa(aurora)and Emilio(BCD) were married in Reality but r divorced.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
ella.b:

Vanessa.. Is older than Emilio nah
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2013
mimicue:

Venessa was born 1990, according to wikipaedia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2013
tegax:

Don't you mean Vicky in Aurora, Vanessa's daughter?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2013
mimicue:

Yes I know but they were married.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2013
ella.b:

Isn't Vicky in Aurora? and not Vanessa
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2013
PR, friday repeat episode presently showing. I noticed the way (for the first time, even though i didnt notice her on friday),Rosa's fellow inmate assisted her in beating Barbie. Nice one there! E be like say Rosa don dey get enough fans among the inmates o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Nzehhh: www.insured.ng is looking for writers that can produce SEO related articles. Pls email me@amanze@insured.ng ASAP.

I think the best place to go is diary and politics section. You'll definitely get more than enough interested people...... Thank me later
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2013
tegax:

I think u mean vicky ...Vanessa's daughter
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2013
mimicue:

I think u mean vicky ...Vanessa's daughter

yeah thanks. Her name is also Venessa in real life
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2013
tegax:

yeah thanks. Her name is also Venessa in real life

Okay
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
I just watched that rose and Barbara's part its hilarious they scattered everywhere hehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oh my heart beats for Deborah
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
it is like the police department in MHBL has added two staff.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
benedictac: Oh my heart beats for Deborah

Lol and yet she escaped against sighz can't wait for her end grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Queen hadassah: Was watching BCD before PHCN collected the light, someone pls tell me that Rebecca is not in a hurry to tell Gonzalo/inyaki that she saw a letter in a safety deposit box that says Gonzalo is inyaki.
C'est moi:
A ni ni week yii lori MHBFL,o ma sweet,o ma gbasky,o tun ma yummy (preview).Sometimes last week,I was just checking out profiles of BCD actors,Eva contested for Miss mexico in 1977 and she has a daughter,to think Hilda is just 26 etc....can't remember the rest and Pilar is in her late 30s.And just last night,I went on twitter to feed my eyes on Andree's and Lola's twitpix.Andree (Jen carlos)now has a beard and Lola ( Carmen)was looking sizzling hot.Followed both of them,Pilar,Javier,Ignatia,Gonzalo and Carolla(inspite of the fact that they tweet in their language).

Pls can u gv me d summary of 2days episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by pweetymama(f): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls can someone give us a brief of today's MHBFL nd BCD,PLS?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hahahaha. The gig is up debra. But kai, this girl smart sha. Y cnt rodrigo jst keep his mouth shut while picking a call in front of debra

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.