Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541921 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
C'est moi:

Then Andree and Carmello entered and both brothers apologized to each other and hugged.Prior to that,Andree was angry with Daniel for not telling him about Debra's involvement with his dad.Daniel said he was confused and didnt know what to do and then,they were not in good terms and Andree said he was against him because Marcello said he would take his inheritance and turned him against him.Andree said when the situation of things happening around them settles,he will make sure Daniel starts working back in the company.They talked about the possibility of Debra killing Marcello but Daniel wasn't too sure about it and he left.Rodriguez told Andree he was going to Tijuana to look for Soledad and Andree and Carmello convinced him not to go but he didnt listen.

Soledad tried escaping through the window while Tibero was sleeping but the two guards presence outside scared her.The guards later received a call and left.Rodriguez went to see Lola and told her abt his Tijuana trip,she said he shldnt go but Rodriguez was hell-bent on going.Just b4 he told Lola,Angel also came to see Lola,overheard their conversation and left.He met with Felix and said it was time they killed Tibero and Soledad b4 the police got there,he doesnt want to be implicated.Pepe handed over the key Tibero sent to Lola to Andree,cant remember wat they said.Tibero wasnt feeling too comfortable with the absence of his guards,said he could sense danger.Soledad told him how he turned Angel into an orphan and Tibero was angry that Soledad told Angel and they escaped.Angel and Felix got to the ranch but didnt meet anybody.Rodriguez was at a snack stand in Tijuana,bought and was eating,just about then he sighted Tibero and Soledad in a car and that was how today's episode ended.Don't know if I missed some scenes though.

Tnks Love, bt it seems soledad saw rodrigo, I jst pray somtin wnt hinder rodrigo 4rm rescuing soledad.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Julieni: MHBFL police seems to be handling cases and issues for only lola and andre in LA.

lol

I wonder why there are only 4 staff in a whole police station. Na wa oh.

secondly, the medicine marthins used in bringing back Vicky what is it to fall heads over hills with Marthins? Na waoh

For me BCD & Aurora is boring.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Julieni: MHBFL police seems to be handling cases and issues for only lola and andre in LA.

it could be that it is a family station you never can tell.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2013
chyegems: Did anyone notice that MHBL was showing on andrea's tv on today's episode of BCD

Yeah....and it looked like the concluding episodes, because it was like Andre and Lola agreeing to settle down finally.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2013
benedictac:

lol

I wonder why there are only 4 staff in a whole police station. Na wa oh.

secondly, the medicine marthins used in bringing back Vicky what is it to fall heads over hills with Marthins? Na waoh

For me BCD & Aurora is boring.
be like. Say na small pikin write aurora, how others could wake up after 20years and can sstill remember everything, even passion at her old age remembered nathalia when she was litle, but vicky spent 1year only iin d capsule and can't remember anything, but she knows what chocolate is and what it does. BCD used to be my best, but now over boring and meaningless now.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2013
tegax:

Yeah....and it looked like the concluding episodes, because it was like Andre and Lola agreeing to settle down finally.
yeah..I think its d concluding part cos I heard andre asking lola to marry him and she said yes.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Do you guys know that Ignacia and Javier is married in real life since 1997?
Very interesting
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
BCD
Chigozie1984: Do you guys know that Ignacia and Javier is married in real life since 1997?
Very interesting
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Everyone ever watch the gardener's daughter about Luisa Fernanda and Carlos Eduardo, Carlos Eduardo is Rodrigo in MHBFL. Interesting indeed. Enjoy peeps
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Chigozie1984: Do you guys know that Ignacia and Javier is married in real life since 1997?
Very interesting
yeah..they are real life couple.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chigozie1984: Everyone ever watch the gardener's daughter about Luisa Fernanda and Carlos Eduardo, Carlos Eduardo is Rodrigo in MHBFL. Interesting indeed. Enjoy peeps
wow! True, u took my memory back to gardeners daughter, and he was so young and cute there... Nice one.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls does any one know if we ve gotten to d 90th episode and above of all these telenovelas apart frm del montel dynasty that just started?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
MHBL is becoming more interesting by the day..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
MHBL is becoming more interesting by the day..can't wait for moro's episode!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
I jst tink tiberio wnt escape again ds time nd martha wnt be killed to testify against debra, dts if der wld be any court case. Bt I dnt watch 2day's episode 4rm d begining. I ll try 2 watch it by 8:20
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
chyegems: Pls does any one know if we ve gotten to d 90th episode and above of all these telenovelas apart frm del montel dynasty that just started?

Today's episode on MHBL was the 84th.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Delzeey:

Today's episode on MHBL was the 84th.
84th episode out of 133..its still far..oo. Was hoping it wil finish before I travel to my villa for xmas. Well,I will depend on this forum for recaps. Meanwhile,how do u know is d 84th episode?? No vex..ooo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
This gonzola/inaki is just too wicked! Just see d way he injected igor. Seriously felt for d man..chai!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
chyegems: 84th episode out of 133..its still far..oo. Was hoping it wil finish before I travel to my villa for xmas. Well,I will depend on this forum for recaps. Meanwhile,how do u know is d 84th episode?? No vex..ooo

Lol, everyone using DSTV can see it whenever they press the 'i' button. Oopsie, it's not ending until the second week of February. I'll miss some episode too once uni resumes sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by elari(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
can u guys believe Javier is really Ignacias husband in real life. . . just got the info online. damm!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls can someone give me a summary on today's episode of MHBL and precious Rose, my subscription has expired...thanks, thanks and thanks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Delzeey:

Lol, everyone using DSTV can see it whenever they press the 'i' button. Oopsie, it's not ending until the second week of February. I'll miss some episode too once uni resumes sad
oh! I just noticed now. Never knew what that numba meant before now. Thanks for enlightening me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
chyegems: MHBL is becoming more interesting by the day..can't wait for moro's episode!

Very interesting. I don't lik missin MHBL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2013
Has anyone ever watched "The two faces of Ana"?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Beezally(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
chyegems: 84th episode out of 133..its still far..oo. Was hoping it wil finish before I travel to my villa for xmas. Well,I will depend on this forum for recaps. Meanwhile,how do u know is d 84th episode?? No vex..ooo
u funny ooo ok let me enlighten u on how u can check a movie's information
When u press ℓ̊ check d left hand side u will see the season and episode eg s1/e84
S= to season e=episodes
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gengen118: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2013
Julieni: Dont know if its just me, bur behind closed doors has really turned beyond closed doors, seems meaninless and boring to me. Best epiisode of the week.

MHBFL and
Precious rose

To me.

Yeah, same 4 me too. BCd use to b my best but now its Mhbfl and Pr 4 m.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MaBophelo(f): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2013
@delzeey plz update us on thursday's episode OF MHBFL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gengen118: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Aurora, ha I can't deal, to think I use to like d soap like crazy maks m laugh.. D chemistry btwn aurora n lawrenzo is so fake and forced (imo).. And d new vicky is so annoying, funny enuf I Still watch it reasoon being dat I like ceeeaser and blanca's part.

Del monte plaza, dats d way I cal it, right frm d beginin I dnt like dat soap,infact I don't like paula's character so I hardly watch it. But I think paula will b humbled by force soon whn she finds out she is gustavo's daugther not emilio's, may b den I will watch.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Il prolly watch a recap of all the episodes i missed this week over d weekend. . . particularly Precious Rose. Im glad the police finally know sth is fishy with the evidence against Rosa.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
I also use to like aurora but not anymore my fav are MHBFL and PR, BCD(not much anyways)
The Del Monte is fair
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
MaBophelo: @delzeey plz update us on thursday's episode OF MHBFL

Rodrigo saw Soledad and Tiberio in the car while he was buying some food (they didn't see him though). He ran after the car, tried following them with his car but lost them.
Tiberio & Soledad lodged into a hotel room. He told Soledad he knew Angel was behind all these and he vowed to kill everyone who betrayed him (including Soledad for telling Angel about his mother's death). But Soledad told him to forget about all that and get himself into a hospital because he was dying and she isn't scare of getting killed by him. He shut her up.
Andres warned Debora to stay away from his baby and Lola or he'll kill her. He also told her he'll be divorcing her and will put the house up for sale. Debora objected. Later, they met at the office and Andres informed her he no longer wants her in his company. He kicked her and Romoan out.
Andres went to spend the night at his baby's to watch over her. Lola met with him in the baby's room and told him not to use the baby as an excuse to come see her but Andres cleared her doubt when he told her calmly he was only there for his baby. He told her he's a man of his words and already told her all his chasing after her has come to an end. He told her he'll look for someone else to love because he needs to be happy and that he'll never interfere in Lola's private life! Lola was in disbelief but hid it.
Lola told Adela about what Andres said. Adela sarcastically asked her isn't that what she wants and Lola said yes (to cover up the shame that she still cared). Rodrigo called her and told her he saw but lost Soledad again.
Rodrigo called Lopez and told him. Lopez told him the borders will be guarded so they can catch Tiberio before he flees the country.
Tiberio was seen making calls at a phone booth and was informed by his sources about the police's plan to guard the border.
Angel through Felix's help called all Tiberio's men for a meeting and told them he'll double their fees and they in return must be loyal to him because he's their new boss. They agreed and told him about the key that was delivered to Lola.
Daniel came to enroll in the gym. While he was begging Adela to get back with him, Lopez walked in and he (Daniel) left. Adela assured Lopez of her love for him.. Lopez was scared and jealous.
Angel went to visit Lola at the gym and bought her pizza which they ate together. They he asked Lola to tell him about her mum. She did. When he asked about her dad, Lola told him she doesn't wanna talk about her dad because he'll never be part of her life. (Angel was pleased to hear that). He continued flirting with her.
Daniel, Sophia, Andres and Nana were all gathered at Sophia's house and were talking about how happy they are to be back again. Andres told Daniel once his divorce is sorted out and Debora is out, he can start working at the company. Nana said she's glad Andres will get rid of evil Debora. Then she told them about how Andres's former maid Martha ran out of the house because she saw Debora doing evil things. Andres asked how he can get to Martha and he was told.
When he found Martha, she was so scared and told him to go away that she doesn't want to have anything to do with Debora or her family. Andres begged her and told her he's divorcing Debora and asked her to tell him what she saw. She told him of how Soledad was tied and treated badly in the garage. Andres was shocked again!
Tiberio couldn't find his injections and Soledad told him they'd left it in the other house. She offered to go get him some new ones but he shut her up and tied her with chains to the bed and went out.
Rodrigo discovered he'd ran out of eye drops and went out to get new ones. It turned out Tiberio and Rodrigo both went to the same pharmacy! (Na Wa O!). Tiberio got there first and was still looking for his drugs when Rodrigo walked in and was about asking for new eye drops when he saw Tiberio. They both recognized and stared at each other!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
ghen ghen gheeeeennnnnnnn!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.