Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541885 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pillar is hot o.... 4 able men fighting for just 1 lady.... Gonzalo, sebastian, javier and ricardo... Na wa o!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Watching Vicky and Martin's wedding all over again.
I love it.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Damn! Rebecca just found out the truth. Gonzalo don enter one chance. grin

I know he's not going to kill her sha

[size=20]I love Behind Closed Doors[/size] Dammit!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Julieni: Zebra is nuts o. She wants to kill every wwoman with andre... ABeg o, who fine pass, sofia or soledad.

Soledad fine pass sofia na!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Snoggy: Damn! Rebecca just found out the truth. Gonzalo don enter one chance. grin

I know he's not going to kill her sha

Rebecca na hin don enter one chance.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
ella.b:

Rebecca na hin don enter one chance.
grin grin If he doesn't kill her there, wahala go dey.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
crazygod: Chai!! I'm beginning to develop a soft spot for debra. She's making this programme more interesting than ever. Team MHBFL. Team Debra. Lol
Me too especially the gesture she made to Diana,like I'm watching you and the way she walked out,very funny.Beginning to really like her and her acting prowess.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
C'est moi:

Me too especially the gesture she made to Diana,like I'm watching you and the way she walked out,very funny.Beginning to really like her and her acting prowess.

Yeah she's a great actress but just that she's d villian
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
#MHBFL
95 of 133 episodes..........gradually tapering....MI CORAZON INSISTE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Debra debra, i love her parrt with daina, lola saw diana with andre and wwent home to sulk, while action lady debra no waste time at all, na to find way o kill diana... Scoin babe... Aam just lovin the battle.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 12:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Oh my Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊! Vicky and martin just nailed it, thut they will continue d fight aafter d weddin... Oh! May granpa rest in perfect peace... Wonderful arrangement, wonderful wedding, wonderful honeymoon... Aurora and lorenzo just dey do children plaay...lol

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by krispee: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2013
mimicue:

Yeah she's a great actress but just that she's d villian
so?as she be villian nko,she is guuuuud datz all!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by elari(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2013
krispee: so?as she be villian nko,she is guuuuud datz all!
. . . na fight?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2013
elari: . . . na fight?

Haha i wonder and vicky n Martin ,I'm so happy for them felt like watching it over n over ..i hope their happiness will last
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
i-phy1:
Hi delzeey! Hope u didn't go for weekend today cos am chilling for today's recap. Thanks!

Ouchhh! I did, sorry.. I'm yet to watch it too..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kk will chill till Monday then for 2 recaps.tnks smiley.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2013
Debora asked Angel that they destroy Diana. Angel tried convincing her that Diana isn't the enemy, he met her at the company and that she's a prepared woman and attorney.
Lola and Andres went to Rodrigo's place. Sophia also arrived and she explained Debora's condition to them. She told them how Debora, having been raised from a dysfunctional family aiming to get high by the wrong mean, is a psychopath who is getting worse. They concluded she has a male figure controlling her. After they were done, Andres and Lola left.
Later, Sophia and Rodrigo were shown on the bed. Rodrigo heard the door creaked and took his gun thinking someone had barged in. He got to the living room and saw Lola, who came to pick up her phone. Sophia came out too. Lola was shocked and very disappointed. They both tried convincing her to sit but she calmly told them there's nothing to talk about because if the best can fail then she doesn't know whom to trust. She told them Andres wouldn't hear from her. Rodrigo told Sophia they have to put an end to the rubbish they're doing.
Later, Sophia went to see Lola in her office at the gym. She apologized and told Lola there's really nothing to explain because as much as she'd love Soledad to be happy, she's also suffering from having to love Rodrigo silently. She told Lola she doesn't know what will happen.
Debora went to Diana's hotel room and threatened her. Diana pointed a gun at her and told her to leave or she'll shoot. Debora told her she's watching her and left.
Romoan threatened Felix he'll talk if they don't solve his situation soon. Felix informed Angel about the threat. Angel said he dislikes being threatened and told Felix Romoan would have to be eliminated but they'll do it in such a way that it wouldn't look like they are the ones behind it because Debora mustn't find out since he still needs her to separate Lola and Andres.
Soledad convinced Vicky they both have to run away. Vicky tried stealing some jewelry to sell in Debora's room but Debora caught her, insulted her and told her she won't go anywhere.
Lola asked Andres to promised her he'll never betray her and to ensure her she can trust in him. He promised and assured her his eyes are meant to see her alone.
Rodrigo went to show and talk to Lopez about Debora's mental report. They're also now on a mission to find out the boss supporting Debora.
Angel went to see Lola and brought her chocolates. He asked about the wedding since she isn't getting married to him. Lola mistakenly told him she isn't getting married because Debora threatened to hurt her.
Debora was shown thinking about how Angel told her about Diana then suddenly she jumped up and went to Felix shouting and telling him she knows Angel and him set a trap for her and that they are fully aware of whom Diana is! She tried calling Angel since he wasn't home.
Diana went into Andres office and told him his wife, Debora came to threaten her in her hotel room.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin Barbra don mad finish.
Jose ignacio continues to become a mumu.wat a pity.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Debra oh Debra! I'm really loving her now. Such a good actress
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Will they at least let Soledad change her clothes? She's been wearing the same clothes for days now.And when will Rosa,the maid stop bending her shoulder and pulling her hair?.Lol....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
How on earth did dose body guards lose sight of debra?ehn?
Which kin mumu police dey dis telenovelas sef.
Debra is officially my best xter in dis novela.
Lola sef don dey mark her territory.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
C'est moi:
Will they at least let Soledad change her clothes? She's been wearing the same clothes for days now.And when will Rosa,the maid stop bending her shoulder and pulling her hair?.Lol....
Lol..dat maid sef ehn,she go need heavy massage 4 d role wey she dey play.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
ella.b:

Lol....like seriously!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh no..Fulgencio go die today. cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh puleez,Lola should stop acting like everyone is perfect.
Rodrigo made a mistake(stupid one)but she had no right to judge him.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
The more I watch BCD,d more I get angry with Pillar's stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
ella.b:

serious massage I tell u
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
That Diana's slap ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Delzeey love pls recap abeg......tnks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by luluemi(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Xmas trip I miss my fav programs bCD, PR, Aurora nd MHBFL can't wait to get back home. Please I need a recap of aurora BCD nd PR thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2013
What is the new connection between Adolfo and ignacia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page