Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (542712 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Keyana: Oh yes, still dont know why they killed his character. No be by force Adela marry Daniel na.

Can u pls gv me a recap on MHBFL, thurs episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wow! Emilio del monte is alive, someone said it earlier on this thread that he played a ronato on his family... i guess he was kidnapped and forced to give that false will video... Uhnmm!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yeah. This is the rodriguez I know. Action man, welcome back. If anything happens to adela, I will never forgive lola. She's so immature, still playing games with andres when her friend who is jst bereaved needs her company. Infact lola dey vez me. angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
crazygod: Yeah. This is the rodriguez I know. Action man, welcome back. If anything happens to adela, I will never forgive lola. She's so immature, still playing games with andres when her friend who is jst bereaved needs her company. Infact lola dey vez me. angry
Lol. She's really effing up. Her own don pass jealousy oh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
crazygod: Yeah. This is the rodriguez I know. Action man, welcome back. If anything happens to adela, I will never forgive lola. She's so immature, still playing games with andres when her friend who is jst bereaved needs her company. Infact lola dey vez me. angry

I don't know lola's problem she just gave Andrea to Daina on a platter of gold.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Someone should please help with updates abeg, u dnt have to be as good as delzeey I dnt mind at all. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zaragoza(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
i-phy1:
Someone should please help with updates abeg, u dnt have to be as good as delzeey I dnt mind at all. Thanks

Do you really watch at all? Cos i can see u are always after updates, can't seem to understand how you even enjoy the show by watching off nairaland.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
jealousy can make a matured person luk so stewpid..if am lying ask lola... angry angry angry undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ARareGem(f): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
^^ LOL. grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
this lola pikin never reach 3months? why is the baby always wrapped? na wao
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
this lola pikin never reach 3months? why is the baby always wrapped? na wao. the baby nor dey grow?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
@zaragoza yes I was ffg it before I went bck to skool and dnt have anyother choice than to get updates here. So do u want to help?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ARareGem(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
But I have to say that Andres attitude towards Lola was becoming lackadaisical. Yes, the girl was acting jealous and from his point of view it was uncalled for, but Lola isn't just any girl. She's the mother of his child and was his fiancée. He should have put her first before any other chick. He should have accepted Diana's resignation. Afterall, it isn't as if Diana can't be replaced. undecided

Meanwhile, I had mad laughs watching Debra shooting at Diana and Diana running for her dear life. grin grin Nor be another person man you dey find, you go see am. grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
ARareGem: But I have to say that Andres attitude towards Lola was becoming lackadaisical. Yes, the girl was acting jealous and from his point of view it was uncalled for, but Lola isn't just any girl. She's the mother of his child and was his fiancée. He should have put her first before any other chick. He should have accepted Diana's resignation. Afterall, it isn't as if Diana can't be replaced. undecided

Meanwhile, I had mad laughs watching Debra shooting at Diana and Diana running for her dear life. grin grin Nor be another person man you dey find, you go see am. grin

true about andres,but she cant ask him to fire his employee simply because she is too jealous of her...na wa ohh..abi she don turn 2 debra overnite grin grin...besides,she asked 4 it wen she challenged diana 2 a jealousy competition...and rite now,it seems diana is the one winning d battle cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please can sme1 give me a recap on today's precious rose
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 28, 2013
To those of you saying DMD isn't interesting,....well too bad coz DMD is very very interesting more interesting than Aurora if u ask me.
Sometimes it's good to experience the feel of the country side of life and not just the cities. I love hacienda stories.
we all enjoyed Diego and paloma, and Laca no podia ama (the one who couldn't love).
stories with wild romance.
Give DMD a chance and you'll thank me later.
meanwhile, the opening theme song is so 'traditionally' romantic . lol

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2013
trux: What is the new connection between Adolfo and ignacia?

i'm sure it's Nothing so special. but because ignacia is the dumbest conde,Adolfo will never get tired of USING her sorry arse over and over again. she's so annoyingly low brained and she ain't even blonde! lol.
with her M-shaped upper lips
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2013
I totally agree with Preetydiva. DMD is very interesting. The theme song is something else.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2013
benedictac: this lola pikin never reach 3months? why is the baby always wrapped? na wao. the baby nor dey grow?
me sef tire ooo...shuuuuh,e don tey wey she return frm panama,tiberio sef don die,debra iz on d loose,romoan sef don die..&yet dem stil dey wrap am lyk say she stil be 6weeks old..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2013
my oh my!!! bin a whyl sinc i last came on dz thread..team#MHBFL,abeg is it only me;dz useless game tat andre&lola kips playin is getting irritating...dey ar both beginning to act childishly again..if lola sef dey follow andre play game,shey andre neva wise up nii,&by d way,if anything happens to adela,its lola volcan's fault(*voice of debra*)now ayam interested in rodrigros search for debra,victoria,felix&soledad..andre&lola sud go lock demself up!!!pheww
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 1:21am On Dec 29, 2013
@keyana tnks for d recap
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
its been a yl i posted here...who missed moi?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2013
nene_presh:
me sef tire ooo...shuuuuh,e don tey wey she return frm panama,tiberio sef don die,debra iz on d loose,romoan sef don die..&yet dem stil dey wrap am lyk say she stil be 6weeks old..
havent u noticed there is no baby in it?? its just empty wrapper
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Debra has really turned the corner, she is the most interesting character in my hearts beats for Lola. . . . cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa o.
Aurora pack actors o.
Rosa de francia(lola's maid)is in aurora and dis time she's not ugly.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
jmaine: Debra has really turned the corner, she is the most interesting character in my hearts beats for Lola. . . . cool

totally agree with
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
This Telemudo na wa for them oh. So Lopez be police for life and still be police for beyond. Through out his life him nor be wear police uniform but for beyond him come wear. Dem think say we be mumu?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zainharb: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
ella.b:
Na wa o.
Aurora pack actors o.
Rosa de francia(lola's maid)is in aurora and dis time she's not ugly.
I neva knew she could stand straight. Lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Julieni: Wow! Emilio del monte is alive, someone said it earlier on this thread that he played a ronato on his family... i guess he was kidnapped and forced to give that false will video... Uhnmm!

yeah cos i rmembr during d party organizd by d delmonte guys,dey showd a pat wer a man was n distress, or kidnapd
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HAVIER NA REAL CLOWN

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin Havier don mad finish.I loved his Dance steps.grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
zainharb: I neva knew she could stand straight. Lol

grin me neither.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page